NFL Playoff Weekend II, 1-14

:(

I have nothing to live for..... goodbye cruel world.

ok, you got me for some sympathy rep. dry your tears, there's always next year....I am a colts fan, try that on for size....:doubt:

Im actually proud of them. They did really good this year, and yes there is always next year.

I call Saints and Texans in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.

I plan to go to that game too :eusa_pray:

(I can always dream) ;)

yes I would if I were a texan fan be happy, minus schaub they played well, they could have won this game if schaub was playing.

Yates did what I was afraid Smith was going to do, he melted down in crunch time.

ok, you got me for some sympathy rep. dry your tears, there's always next year....I am a colts fan, try that on for size....:doubt:

Im actually proud of them. They did really good this year, and yes there is always next year.

I call Saints and Texans in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.

I plan to go to that game too :eusa_pray:

(I can always dream) ;)

yes I would if I were a texan fan be happy, minus schaub they played well, they could have won this game if schaub was playing.

Yates did what I was afraid Smith was going to do, he melted down in crunch time.

The Texans D easily played well enough to win the game. Turnovers and a rookie, third string qb kept them from winning. That, and I didn't like the late playcalling. At the 2 minute warning they were in Ravens territory. Before the play (the third int by Yates) I thought to myself, "Ok, plenty of time, you can run the ball." I didn't like putting the game entirely in the hands of Yates, who had not had a great game, when the Texans run game is so good. Go with some runs, maybe set up a little play action, with that kind of time you don't put the pressure on your rookie third stringer.

Especially with the apparent downfall of the Colts, who are looking to be going into rebuilding mode, the Texans' future looks bright. The division could belong to them for a few years.

Giants/Pack. 3-3

Let's see who gets the first break

Hakeem Nicks is eating them up

Giants dominated first half

No matter how this game turns out...

The Packer Defense does not look SuperBowl worthy

No matter how this game turns out...

The Packer Defense does not look SuperBowl worthy

agreed and neither does their running game, when Rodgers is your leading rusher.:lol:

oh and hes gonna get his bell rung, and I bet the Giants take a penalty for it to even though he rarely slides....

ooops fumble :lol:

The Packers have played 'over their heads' all season long and now that it really counts, the 'real' team shows up...just in time to lose. This is the same team that lost to the CHIEFS. :lol:

Go G-men!!

Giants are traditionally tough to beat in the 4th quarter. Going in with a touchdown advantage. I like their chances. Where is that son of mine when I'm lookin' to place a bet?

Ten point lead with 7:30 to go

Rogers better have some magic

Forum List

Back