NFL playoff game coldest ever?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So....tonight millions will be tuning in the Bills/Pat's NFL Wildcard game in Buffalo tonight! They are going to be treated to a massive amount of global warming. May well end up being the coldest playoff game.....EVER.

Soda's at the game expected to be completely frozen within minutes. Tickets going for $40! EMS expected to treat many for hypothermia and frostbite.

Clearly....some great PR for the climate change industry. :iyfyus.jpg:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/spor...-will-be-among-coldest-in-nfl-history/1125138

They are already having a blast at the tailgate parties !

2A127F1D555C883437EC304487F8.jpg

Not even close to an NFL game record ... Ice Bowl, Dec 31st, 1967 ... -14ºF with a wind chill at -48ºF (if you believe in that stuff) ...

Forecast in Buffalo is for +6ºF at kickoff, +3ºF by the end ...
20 degrees warmer than the Ice Bowl

They also have much better cold weather gear than they did in 1967

So....the bigger point....obviously....

Tens of millions watching this game tonight. 98% of the don't give a wit about the 97%. They see players playing in bone cracking cold. So the next time they hear some climate nutter talking about how 2021 was "hotter" by 1/10 of a degree, the sentiment is, "meh".

The climate crusaders always misperceive the landscape....the larger public landscape. Think the world is a university classroom:coffee:

Frozen football stadiums just reinforce the concerns of the masses on global warming.
Which is....no concerns

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

The bigger point being that you will tell any lie to back your denier veiwpoint.

Prove me wrong....

My last post....

I never try to be the star debate guy in the forum ( like some members we know :fingerscrossed: )
That's ghey....I couldnt care less.

Nothing discussed in here matters in the real world unless it matters to the broader public to do something about it. Very few people are moved by the silliness discussed in this forum.

If that pissed you off so much as to have to call me a liar, I'd say it's a wise idea to take up some other hobbies where you can either be productive....or at least be able to win sometimes ( BINGO?:2up:)

I mean c'mon now...who gets all bent out of shape because somebody points out it's cold as fuck at a football game?

Have you ever tried Candy Crush?

Those who point to others and screams "liar" first is usually trying to hide something ... likely their own lying tongue ... basic human nature ...

Lol....I'm easily the most hated mofu in this forum. Because for 11 years, I've been poking the climate obsessed square in the eye causing routine head explosions. The only responses I ever see are "You're a liar".

Always the red flag for somebody being pwn'd.

Lol....I'm easily the most hated mofu in this forum. Because for 11 years, I've been poking the climate obsessed square in the eye causing routine head explosions. The only responses I ever see are "You're a liar".

Always the red flag for somebody being pwn'd.
Legend in his own mind

Forum List

Back