NFL playbooks racially biased

There's actually a third option Copernicus. :lol:

But given your demonstrated narrow view of reality, I don't place a particularly high probability on you figuring it out anytime soon.

And that's fine by me. :rofl:

Ah yes, he's playing a new card.

Watching you cower is getting more and more fun.

Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddd GO.........

After observing an astonishingly and perpetually high failure rate of black quarterbacks in the NFL, it's become painfully obvious that the playbooks must be racially biased. There is simply no other rational conclusion. Right?

Let's list what we "know"

- Success at the quarterback position requires both physical skill and enough intelligence to quickly and accurately read defenses and make decisions accordingly.

- Black quarterbacks are obviously physically gifted, they wouldn't be there if they were not.

- Race has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with intelligence and therefore it's reasonable to assume that black quarterbacks are just as intelligent as their successful white counterparts.

However, the fact remains that black quarterbacks are victimized by an obvious disparate impact when it comes to success at the position. And if it's not due to a lack of physical skill and/or intelligence, then it must be that the playbooks themselves are racially biased.

I think it's high time that Roger Goodell puts an end to this and levels the playing field for all races of quarterback.

Discuss.

Perhaps they can't see the alabaster players they are supposed to be passing to, the former getting lost every time they cross a hashmark?

What I've learned from this thread so far...

- Ravi's ability for denial and self-delusion are limitless when her agenda is on the line.

- Rightwinger never played football and probably knows less about the sport than Ravi.

- Bill O'Olberman is dumber than the two "pundits" his name spoofs put together.

- SC says that we should just accept that racial differences are responsible for differences in abilities and competencies in all walks of life but we shouldn't talk about it or try to understand why. Because on this subject, according to SC anyway, ignorance is more palatable than truth.

- Gunny can sometimes be funny on purpose.

:cool:

- Manifold is again shown to believe his own conventional wisdom.

:eusa_hand:

You mean like the conventional wisdom that homophobes harbor latent homosexuality? :lol:

You seem convinced of that one. I'm sure you've got a mountain of stats to back it up. :rofl:

And btw retard: Your own cherry picked stats indicate success of white quarterbacks being almost double that of black quarterbacks: 1.7% for whites and 0.9% for blacks.

But by all means, keep helping me out you as a biased, partisan, politically correct agenda whore for all the noobs. There may be one or two left that still think you're objective. :lol:

- Manifold is again shown to believe his own conventional wisdom.

:eusa_hand:

You mean like the conventional wisdom that homophobes harbor latent homosexuality? :lol:

You seem convinced of that one. I'm sure you've got a mountain of stats to back it up. :rofl:
That sounds more like something you would say. I'd say some homophobes, especially the most vocal ones, more than likely harbor latent homosexuality. As we've seen often on the national stage.

And btw retard: Your own cherry picked stats indicate success of white quarterbacks being almost double that of black quarterbacks: 1.7% for whites and 0.9% for blacks.
I don't know if my statistics are correct...as I've stated. I asked you to provide some answers and you couldn't be bothered to do so.

But by all means, keep helping me out you as a biased, partisan, politically correct agenda whore for all the noobs. There may be one or two left that still think you're objective. :lol:
I don't see, and I never have, how you can consider being unconvinced as politically correct. But that's your bugaboo, not mine.

Ravi,

It's pretty simple. White quarterbacks have historically outperformed black quarterbacks in the NFL. You are the first person I've ever encountered retarded enough to actually deny this.

It's almost as pathetic as denying that abortion is an all or nothing choice.

Almost. ;)

But by all means, keep helping me out you as a biased, partisan, politically correct agenda whore for all the noobs. There may be one or two left that still think you're objective.

as one of the noobs, I have found that insults are at the top of her debating style, and rational thought is far down the list, if not nonexistent most of the time.

Ravi,

It's pretty simple. White quarterbacks have historically outperformed black quarterbacks in the NFL. You are the first person I've ever encountered retarded enough to actually deny this.

It's almost as pathetic as denying that abortion is an all or nothing choice.

Almost. ;)
That may be true..but why is it? Certainly not because the playbooks are racist. :lol:

And you still haven't proven it statistically.

Forum List

Back