NFL playbooks racially biased

I wonder why so many otherwise compassionate and senstive "liberals" refuse to acknowledge the possibility of racial bias in NFL playbooks. Are you suggesting that a piece of curriculum, articulated in plain english, cannot possibly be racially biased? :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

btw: You clearly betray your ignorance about the NFL if you choose to define "success" as winning a superbowl ring. Especially since it serves to excaserbate my point, rather than refute it.

There has been exactly one black superbowl winning quarterback...ever. Doug Williams.

There have probably been at least 50 black quarterbacks. That puts your stat at 2%.
So there have been 50 starting black quarterbacks since the Superbowl began. How many starting white quarterbacks have there been? Around 1,000? If so, that stat would be 3%. WOW! What a huge difference. :lol:

IIRC, you said earlier that figure was 10%.

I guess you were once again full of shit huh? :lol:

Bottom line is this: Anyone that questions the observation that white quarterbacks outperform black quarterbacks disproportionately at the NFL level clearly doesn't follow the sport. And if you're going to be too ignorant to move beyond what is essentially an established fact and consider reasons why, then we have nothing left to discuss.
I was fed some bad statistical data.

If blacks have a 2% superbowl win rate and whites a 3% then there is no real difference that can be based on race.

So yes, continue on your search to find the smoking gun on racial intelligence.

:clap2:

Unless you have a link to any of those stats, clearly they cannot be relied upon.

And like I said, anyone unwilling to acknowledge the obvious disparity is either ignorant of reality or a disingenuous, lying agenda whore.

Or in Ravi's case, both. :lol:

Unless you have a link to any of those stats, clearly they cannot be relied upon.

And like I said, anyone unwilling to acknowledge the obvious disparity is either ignorant of reality or a disingenuous, lying agenda whore.

Or in Ravi's case, both. :lol:
I'm just guessing on the white quarter backs based on 39 superbowl games times the number of teams playing (which is currently 32 but I realize that has changed). So I took a stab a 1,000 white quarterbacks and used your number of 50 black ones.

If you have some actual statistical data please post it because otherwise you are just being an idiot.

No, you are being an idiot for denying what is obvious to anyone and everyone that follows the sport.

And I did find out the the number of black quarterbacks is actually 110. So that's less than 1% for your meaningless statistic anyway.

The NFL doesn't have enough Midgets currently playing. Why do they hate the vertically challenged so much?

I wonder why so many otherwise compassionate and senstive "liberals" refuse to acknowledge the possibility of racial bias in NFL playbooks. Are you suggesting that a piece of curriculum, articulated in plain english, cannot possibly be racially biased? :eusa_whistle:

The main difference that playbooks arent standardized since they change from team to team, coach to coach, and game to game. Coaches build their playbooks around the assets.

What youre saying is the equivilant of saying "history has a racial bias" as opposed to say a standardized test designed to measure someone's apptitude or level of knowledge in a given area (such as in Virginia the SOLs for high school students or the SAT or ACT for those trying to get into college or LSAT for those trying to get into law school) has a racial or regional bias. Now if all teams used the same play book from year to year and game to game then you might be on to something...

Last edited:
No, you are being an idiot for denying what is obvious to anyone and everyone that follows the sport.

And I did find out the the number of black quarterbacks is actually 110. So that's less than 1% for your meaningless statistic anyway.
Wiki answers, right? :rofl:

You don't even know, you aren't even making a serious effort to find out and yet you make up an entire bullshit premise.

:eek:

btw, manifoist, according to this article there are 90 quarterbacks in the NFL. Let's say for the sake of argument (because of the franchise expansion) that on average since Superbowl 1 there have been 60 QBs per year for a total of 2340. Subtract your figure of 110 blacks that leaves 2230, which means a whopping win rate for white quarterbacks at 1.7%, barely any different than your rate of 1% for blacks.

Article -

After observing an astonishingly and perpetually high failure rate of black quarterbacks in the NFL, it's become painfully obvious that the playbooks must be racially biased. There is simply no other rational conclusion. Right?

Let's list what we "know"

- Success at the quarterback position requires both physical skill and enough intelligence to quickly and accurately read defenses and make decisions accordingly.

- Black quarterbacks are obviously physically gifted, they wouldn't be there if they were not.

- Race has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with intelligence and therefore it's reasonable to assume that black quarterbacks are just as intelligent as their successful white counterparts.

However, the fact remains that black quarterbacks are victimized by an obvious disparate impact when it comes to success at the position. And if it's not due to a lack of physical skill and/or intelligence, then it must be that the playbooks themselves are racially biased.

I think it's high time that Roger Goodell puts an end to this and levels the playing field for all races of quarterback.

Discuss.

Yeah, with Emmitt's rushing TD record and Rice's receiving TD record it's clearly obvious the coaches are favoring whitey. :lol:

NFL players make way to much money as it is. Who gives a damn what position their in. I really doubt any NFL players are saying darn it, gee golly wiz, that damn QB just has to be white doesn't he? When are we going to get a chance? Bottom line is this. If you are a good QB and can accomplish everything with that position with upmost performance, then you have a job as QB. If not, then you don't have a QB position. This is not racist, it is fact. I guess we should discuss all sports and include maybe, well let's see, basketball. I guess white guys are saying damn it, this is just racist in our playbook, how the hell did I not get to be center, or forward, guess I just have white man's disease of not being able to jump. Ah, what the hell, I'm getting paid millions anyway to shoot 3's. Basically, this whole topic is shit.

It took me a while to read your theory, as I had to sort through all the layers of white guilt in your post.

White players make better QB's. Just like black players make better RB's. We are so politically correct in todays world, that people are scared to say these very obvious truths.

Why are white players better QB's? Because white players have more accuracy, and stronger arms. It's pretty simple. It has nothing to do with the playbook(What a dumb theory!). You want even more evidence of this? Go look at a Major League Baseball roster. Get back to me with the difference in numbers between white pitchers in Major League Baseball, and black pitchers. Except with baseball, you won't have the playbook excuse.

Every time a black person is worse than a white person at something, there always has to be some sort of racial angle. It gets old fast. Grow some balls pussies!

Whether the person who started this thread was being sarcastic or not(Why start up such a stupid thread in the 1st place?), this topic has been brought up before. Silly accusations of racial bias, just because a race can't attain a certain position with regularity, is an all too familiar seen in todays America.

btw: You clearly betray your ignorance about the NFL if you choose to define "success" as winning a superbowl ring. Especially since it serves to excaserbate my point, rather than refute it.

There has been exactly one black superbowl winning quarterback...ever. Doug Williams.

There have probably been at least 50 black quarterbacks. That puts your stat at 2%.

Williams played a great game...The skins scored more than 50 points

So stupid that you felt the need to comment not once, but twice. :lol:
This is a message board. Stupid things are being commented on all the time. The question is: Why would you start such a stupid thread?

Either you.....

Actually believe what you've written in your original post, that's full of white guilt. Which I tore to shreds with my post.

Or

You are just some corny, nerdy, old dude, who thought it was clever. In realizing that you failed on an enormous level in being funny, you tried to go with the serious angle.

Either way you end up looking like a douche'!

Now we will all wait and watch, as you try to crawl out of this foolish hole that you've dug for yourself. This is gonna be fun! What stupid thing are you going to say next?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Go...........

There's actually a third option Copernicus. :lol:

But given your demonstrated narrow view of reality, I don't place a particularly high probability on you figuring it out anytime soon.

And that's fine by me. :rofl:

Forum List

Back