NFL playbooks racially biased

But by all means, keep helping me out you as a biased, partisan, politically correct agenda whore for all the noobs. There may be one or two left that still think you're objective.
as one of the noobs, I have found that insults are at the top of her debating style, and rational thought is far down the list, if not nonexistent most of the time.
No offense, but you're an idiot. You've been asked repeatedly by posters on this board to prove any of your claims and you have not proven a single one of them.

No offense, but you're an idiot. You've been asked repeatedly by posters on this board to prove any of your claims and you have not proven a single one of them.

personal insults---check

proven? not to your PC standards. backed up with stats and logic? yes

That may be true..but why is it? Certainly not because the playbooks are racist.

If you have an alternate hypothesis, I'm eager to hear it.
Sure...after you provide the statistics. Pick your starting point...from the first Superbowl or from the first time blacks were allowed to be quarterbacks in the NFL.

How many white quarterbacks have there been in total?
How many black quarterbacks have there been in total?

:rolleyes:

My bad, I thought for a second there you were going to consider the matter honestly, sincerely and objectively.

Damn Ravi, you fooled me again. :rofl:

See...you believe your own conventional wisdom, and you can't even be bothered to find statistics to support or disprove your theory.

There's a word for that. :lol:

I couldn't be bothered with mining for stats that prove what everyone already knows just because you think it's fun to play the retard.

We both know I'm right.

I'm happy with that.

What I've learned from this thread so far...

- SC says that we should just accept that racial differences are responsible for differences in abilities and competencies in all walks of life but we shouldn't talk about it or try to understand why. Because on this subject, according to SC anyway, ignorance is more palatable than truth.
Talking about is fine, and serves a positive purpose. Understanding it is fine, and also serves a positive purpose. Didn't I do both in my explanation?

White people have more accuracy, and stronger arms. Hence they also make up the majority of pitchers in major league baseball. It's a naturalistic thing. Just like black men make better RB's in football. White athletes have more coordination, and black athletes have more athleticism. We can discuss the reasons if you like, as I love to talk about race-relations. I think most white people are cowards when it comes to speaking on race-relations, and racial differences. The problem I have is the knee-jerk reactionary, fake claims of "bias", when a group isn't as good at something as another group. We need to be honest in society and tell it like it is, instead of allowing certain races/groups to make excuses, or play the race-card.

More examples of this......

Black people crying about not having enough "black movies". Guess what black people? Start making good black movies, then! Nobody's stopping you, except yourself.

Or

Whenever we hear Peter Gammons complain about how "there isn't enough black baseball players". Sorry Peter, but nobody is keeping black people out of baseball. Maybe they just aren't good enough! You don't hear white people complaining about "there not being enough white players in the NBA". You know why? Because black people are better at basketball at the highest levels. White people can except that!

The moral of the story? Black people need to quit crying about everything, and white people need to stop placating them!

The problem I have is the knee-jerk reactionary, fake claims of "bias", when a group isn't as good at something as another group. We need to be honest in society and tell it like it is, instead of allowing certain races/groups to make excuses, or play the race-card.

blacks are more likely to actually believe the claims, other groups bring up claims to back-handedly show the ridiculousness of black claims.

The problem I have is the knee-jerk reactionary, fake claims of "bias", when a group isn't as good at something as another group. We need to be honest in society and tell it like it is, instead of allowing certain races/groups to make excuses, or play the race-card.

blacks are more likely to actually believe the claims, other groups bring up claims to back-handedly show the ridiculousness of black claims.
That's not true at all. Infact, it's usually some ultra-liberal white person who brings up the subject. Then black people get involved and run with it.

So why do black people perform lower on standardized tests than white people?
Maybe it's a lack of stressing the importance of those tests, by their teachers, and their community/parents. Maybe education isn't valued enough in certain communities in the black population. I don't know, it's up for discussion. But I can tell you what IS NOT the reason why black people perform lower on standardized tests...

It's NOT due to any racially or culturally biased test questions. That is just an excuse.

It's NOT because black people are dumber than white people.

What are you suggesting? You are all over the place on your questions, refusing to answer anyone else's valid points, and hiding behind the "humor" platform because you don't have any points of real substance.

How do you know for sure it's not racial bias in the test?

How do you know for sure it's not because black people are dumber on average?

That's not true at all. Infact, it's usually some ultra-liberal white person who brings up the subject. Then black people get involved and run with it.
So you're saying black people are easily led?

It's those big nostrils.

No, you're saying blacks are easily lead. Don't push your harbored, hidden beliefs on me.

I'm saying the trouble is usually started up by an ultra-liberal white person. Black people then seize the opportunity to sideswipe real accountability, and take on the excuse, themselves. The ultra-liberal white people give black people these excuses, because the ultra-liberal white people don't see black people as a true equal. The ultra-liberal white person, in their elitist fashion, pat black people on the head and make excuses for them, because they don't think black people are able to do the same things as white people.

It's elitism, by inequality, by being ultra-liberal, and white!

How do you know for sure it's not racial bias in the test?

How do you know for sure it's not because black people are dumber on average?
Nobody "knows" anything for sure. Hence we are people on a message board, giving our opinions.

You're the one who's brought up the "racially biased" theory. You explain what's racially biased about it, specifically. That's your case to prove. You can't just have a theory without any substance to it. I've given you my reasons as to why White players are better QB's. It's your turn to tell us what's specifically racially bias about the NFL playbooks?

Forum List

Back