NFL national anthem protesters

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The NFL has control of what is shown on TV.

If the NFL would just stopped showing these attention whore national anthem protesters on TV they would stop doing it.

BTW it is America that made these ungrateful NFL players rich and famous, so it’s an offensive protest.

If the NFL would just stopped showing these attention whore national anthem protesters on TV they would stop doing it.

BTW it is America that made these ungrateful NFL players rich and famous, so it’s an offensive protest.
false argument. No one did it for attention. When Kap did it he made no fanfare of it. People spying on him freaked out and made it a media sensation. it was kind of weird to me because I never stand while that racist song is being played.

false argument. No one did it for attention. When Kap did it he made no fanfare of it. People spying on him freaked out and made it a media sensation. it was kind of weird to me because I never stand while that racist song is being played.

your behavior is rude and meaningless------as is that of kap et al. "spying on him"?---he thought
he was in the toilet? It was and is meant as a very public DISPLAY

your behavior is rude and meaningless------as is that of kap et al. "spying on him"?---he thought
Youre dumb. If he wanted it to be a display he would have held a press conference and said what he was doing. As it was it took them a couple of games to see what he was doing.

Youre dumb. If he wanted it to be a display he would have held a press conference and said what he was doing. As it was it took them a couple of games to see what he was doing.

if he did not want it to be a DISPLAY----he would have left the area. Your silly suggestion that he thought
NO ONE WOULD NOTICE ------is a product of your addled brain. Is someone FORCING him to play
the game?

There's the Science network, Discovery Channel, Food Network, fuck it.

They usually don't cram politics down your throat when you want to relax.

???? good point------I avoid sports completely. ------but sometimes SOCCER gets
shoved down my throat-------two person household-----one TV

if he did not want it to be a DISPLAY----he would have left the area. Your silly suggestion that he thought
NO ONE WOULD NOTICE ------is a product of your addled brain. Is someone FORCING him to play
the game?
He has a game to play. I dont know if you have ever played sports but you dont "leave the area". If he wanted it to be a display he would have held a press conference.

My notion wasnt silly. No one noticed until 3 weeks later. Youre the silly illiterate one.

Everyone Missed Colin Kaepernick’s First Protest Because No One Really Cares About Socks

"Colin Kaepernick has never once brought attention to himself doing this. No one knew about these socks until today. And no one noticed Kaepernick's national anthem sit down until three weeks in and Steve Wyche asked him about it. Kaepernick didn't make a show of the socks, or the anthem, he didn't hold a press conference to say what he felt. A reporter noticed something weird, and he answered honestly. After three-plus weeks of quietly going about his business."

The fro is a fucking tool... with that being said, he's afforded the right to be a tool. But, don't be surprised if teams want no part of it. Not to mention, he isn't that good anyway.

Swing Low Sweet Chariot was playing ?

But flying the confederate flag is ok?
Somehow flying a traitors flag is different. Dont ask me how just know its different.

So, what else do you want to ban?

I don't want to ban anything . I find it comical that people in the NFL parking lots will fly the confederate flag and then boo Kap and claim he's disrespecting the military and those who died for the American flag .

Well, I wouldn't waste my time booing him or anyone waiving flags.

Swing Low Sweet Chariot was playing ?
the national anthem

You know, I view this as a free speech issue. The players aren't paid for their political beliefs or standing, they are paid for their ability to play the game. If they wish to protest during the opening fanfare and ceremonies, I see no problem with it. Why? I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, defending this country and all it stands for. If you want to express your displeasure with this country and can do it in a non violent way, go for it.

Kapernick's kneeling during the national anthem simply expresses how he feels about the way things currently are in this country. It has nothing to do with his ability to play.

You conservative idiots continually are supporting the right of free speech when it comes to people denigrating mixed race couples (Laura Ingrahm), tweeting the most inane bullcrap that stirs up the country without being actual policy (Donald Trump), or anything that comes out of Rush Limbaugh's mouth. You support free speech for those people, so why not allow athletes to express theirs?

And yeah, if the sports networks don't like the athletes protesting, they have control of the television cameras and what is shown. If they don't like the protests, don't show them, and that way the only people who will see it are those in the stadium.

Besides..................neither the stadium, nor are any of the teams publicly owned, so if you support Confederate monuments on private property as "free speech" and "freedom of expression", why can't you allow athletes to protest peacefully inside the stadium?

Forum List

Back