NFL Conference Finals

New England Patriots(-3) at Denver Broncos-Another match-up of Brady vs. Manning and I would think the last. The Patriots have no real running game, the front defensive line of Denver should be able to get to Brady fairly often and hurry him up. The Broncos have no real offensive threat Manning is a shell of the old Manning and had trouble scoring against a poor Pittsburgh defense. I think Brady pulls a couple big plays with Gronk being the key.

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panther (-3)-During the season I thought Arizona was a favorite to win it all. Their last game with Seattle I gave them a pass because it was a last game and no real motivation. Last week against Green Bay a team they beat by 30, they were lucky to win. Palmer looked lost and the defense looked average. They need to step it up this week or Carolina will crush this team. Palmer needs to exploit the Panthers secondary, they are ailing and are the weak spot. Carolina's front seven are solid, the running game is looking good, shut down Stewart and you got Newton running. How do you cover Olsen?

Both New England and Carolina should win and cover the spread.
When Manning wasn't playing late in the season do you think he was hurt or resting? Did you see gronk needed air and he had cramps? Denver is lucky they hosted.

So you must think Carolina will beat Denver?

New England Patriots(-3) at Denver Broncos-Another match-up of Brady vs. Manning and I would think the last. The Patriots have no real running game, the front defensive line of Denver should be able to get to Brady fairly often and hurry him up. The Broncos have no real offensive threat Manning is a shell of the old Manning and had trouble scoring against a poor Pittsburgh defense. I think Brady pulls a couple big plays with Gronk being the key.

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panther (-3)-During the season I thought Arizona was a favorite to win it all. Their last game with Seattle I gave them a pass because it was a last game and no real motivation. Last week against Green Bay a team they beat by 30, they were lucky to win. Palmer looked lost and the defense looked average. They need to step it up this week or Carolina will crush this team. Palmer needs to exploit the Panthers secondary, they are ailing and are the weak spot. Carolina's front seven are solid, the running game is looking good, shut down Stewart and you got Newton running. How do you cover Olsen?

I made the same picks, although it was difficult to decide.

I'm going Pats 27 - Broncos 20
Panthers 24 - Cards 20
If Carolina wins can they beat Denver or new England? How about az? Assuming you don't think az can beat ne can az beat Denver? Did they play this year?

None of these teams looks unbeatable.
Carolina looked pretty good. How many games they lose this year? 1? Almost unbearable. I'm going with Carolina.

But never count Manning or Brady out till its over. Aaron rogers too.

When Manning wasn't playing late in the season do you think he was hurt or resting? Did you see gronk needed air and he had cramps? Denver is lucky they hosted.

I haven't decide yet. Two weeks away and a lot can happen.

I haven't decide yet. Two weeks away and a lot can happen.

Barring some sort of injury, what could happen? :)

It's the NFL Championship Games you wiffith Poof

I will chase someone down the street with a stick if they tell me to my face that Bill Belechick is a genuis

I will give you 10 to 1 odds that SouthK is favored in the Super Bowl but what is the point spread, is that out yet?

(wishful thinking)

Patriots (37-10)
Cardinals (17-14)

(with Cardinals winning the Super Bowl)
Interesting

haha! at least I said WISHFUL thinking. No one would confuse me with Jimmy the Greek (if he were alive)
Guess I'll be rooting for the Panthers!
But won't mind if the Broncos win. Would like to see Peyton go out on top.

How are you doing Cryboy fan?

Haven't seen your predictions for the playoffs like you claimed you would. I'm 8-2 in the playoffs, you are a big fat zero, being a Cryboy fan you are used to being a zero.

Haven't seen your predictions for the playoffs like you claimed you would. I'm 8-2 in the playoffs, you are a big fat zero, being a Cryboy fan you are used to being a zero.

The mafia and NFL will have peyton win the SB. So I am already prepared

More made up crap from Cryboy fan. You are a huge loser as is your team. You guys think 8-8 is a good year now.

You are nuts

You are nuts

Just speaking facts

You are nuts

Just speaking facts
Conspiracy is fact? Please produce your sources/

You are nuts

Just speaking facts
Conspiracy is fact? Please produce your sources/

He and 911 don't need facts, they live in their own world.

Forum List

Back