Next Target Iran.

Jealous since he destroys Keith on PMSNBC by a 3 - 1 margin?

that only is proof that there are a lot of morons like you who watch cable television. Do you really want to equate television RATINGS to the quality of intellectual content of television shows?

that only is proof that there are a lot of morons like you who watch cable television. Do you really want to equate television RATINGS to the quality of intellectual content of television shows?

You seem to be jealous as well. Libs love to talk about opinion polls that go their way - if seems people CHOOSE to watch Fox News over the left wing cable networks

That is what really pisses off libs - when people do not choose what libs want them to choose

You seem to be jealous as well. Libs love to talk about opinion polls that go their way - if seems people CHOOSE to watch Fox News over the left wing cable networks

That is what really pisses off libs - when people do not choose what libs want them to choose

I could care less what people watch... I just don't think that what they watch is proof of quality. do you?

Considering the liberal cable networks are losing tbadly o Fox News, I am not surprised you dismiss the ratings

I do not "dismiss" them...I just do not consider "ratings" to be a measure of "quality"...only "popularity". You DO understand the difference, do you not?

I do not "dismiss" them...I just do not consider "ratings" to be a measure of "quality"...only "popularity". You DO understand the difference, do you not?

According to the viewers, your liberal cable news networks do have offer much in quality and are not popular

and elections?

Kathy, to libs, when Republcians win election - the election must have been stolen - or the people were to stupid to understand the complex issues

However, when libs win the election, the people spoke and conservatives need to accept the decison and shut the hell up

Kathy, to libs, when Republcians win election - the election must have been stolen - or the people were to stupid to understand the complex issues

However, when libs win the election, the people spoke and conservatives need to accept the decison and shut the hell up

Thanks, but I can do my own analysis of the elections and spin.

Just offering what libs say when they lose/win elections

After Pres Reagan won 49 states in 1984 - libs said the voters were taken in by slick marketing and packaging

Seriously, please do not use me to put forth your spin.

what "spin" do YOU put on the ass whipping the republicans got in '06?

As I posted before, Republicans lost because they walked away from Ronald Reagan conservatism.

They did not cut spending, they did not secure the boarder, they did not fight for MORE tax cuts

Thank God libs are now acting like liberals. The prok continues to fly, they want to surrender in Iraq, they want to give illegals MORE benefitrs that should only go to US citizens, and they want to raise taxes.

As I posted before, Republicans lost because they walked away from Ronald Reagan conservatism.

They did not cut spending, they did not secure the boarder, they did not fight for MORE tax cuts

Thank God libs are now acting like liberals. The prok continues to fly, they want to surrender in Iraq, they want to give illegals MORE benefitrs that should only go to US citizens, and they want to raise taxes.

nice "spin"....

just as I expected.

Facts - something you never understand

no...spin...every exit poll suggest that the war in Iraq was the number one issue for voters...and they tossed the republicans out of the majority in both houses because of it...and your spinning to avoid that fact is just that

no...spin...every exit poll suggest that the war in Iraq was the number one issue for voters...and they tossed the republicans out of the majority in both houses because of it...and your spinning to avoid that fact is just that

So you are saying the voters want the US to lose the war?

Surrendering like the libs are demanding is not waht the voters voted for

They left Republicans because of what they were doing and not doing. Libs are repeating the mistake

Forum List

Back