Next Target Iran.

Libs have alot kook conspiracy theories. 9-11, Katrina, and Sen Tim Johnson. Shrinks in the US have been doing a brisk business since 2000, and they should continue to do well until 2009

Then when Rudy is sworn in, libs will be even more depressed and enraged

Libs have alot kook conspiracy theories. 9-11, Katrina, and Sen Tim Johnson.
Revere and V for Vendetta are extreme right wingers though. Their level of distrust with the government far exceeds your partisan views. You seem to be content with the government fucking you in the ass as long as it's Republican controlled. I'm under the impression that Revere hates the government regardless of which party is in control.

Let's get back on topic.

With two US carrier battle groups engaging in military exercises within the restrictive confines of the Persian Gulf, the likelihood of war with Iran increases dramatically. With these exercises going on in the same waters as are patrolled by the Iranian navy, any incident could spark a war, whether by accident or design.

Given that the wheels are coming off of the Bush Administration cart, Bush is just squirrelly enough to pull the trigger and start another war.

Let's get back on topic.

With two US carrier battle groups engaging in military exercises within the restrictive confines of the Persian Gulf, the likelihood of war with Iran increases dramatically. With these exercises going on in the same waters as are patrolled by the Iranian navy, any incident could spark a war, whether by accident or design.

Given that the wheels are coming off of the Bush Administration cart, Bush is just squirrelly enough to pull the trigger and start another war.

I do not find it surprising the rise in arrogrance in Iran with the Dems coming to power. Listening to Mad Halfbright on how the Brits need to "talk" and "reason" with Iran and let the UN handle things

Terrorists and US enemies are giddy over the libs winning in Novemeber and they know how they can now get away with alot more shit

Let's get back on topic.

You're premise that "the wheels are coming off of the Bush Administration cart" and is an incentive for war is false and makes it difficult to take your argument seriously.

No doubt.

The liberal media is running to her defense

O'Reilly Attacks The View's O'Donnell Factor
Fri Mar 30, 7:22 PM

O'Boy.

Rosie O'Donnell was sucked into the No Spin Zone Thursday when Fox News host Bill O'Reilly questioned whether ABC should fire the morning chat maven over a posting on her personal blog and remarks she made on The View concerning the recent capture of 15 British sailors by the Iranian military.

On her Website, O'Donnell alleged that the British strayed into Iranian waters on purpose to help bolster the United States' government's increasingly hostile position toward the Middle Eastern nation.

"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities," the coiner of the phrase "cutie-patootie" wrote Wednesday.

Then, in a clip from The View replayed on The O'Reilly Factor Thursday, O'Donnell seemingly expresses sympathy for the very people the Bush administration (and, largely, Fox News) is trying to convince the American public need to be defeated.

"I think they've been dehumanized to the point where they're not people. They're just the enemy," O'Donnell said. "They're terrorists. They have two choices, faith or fear. Faith or fear. That's your choice.

"You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks differently than you and try to convert them to your way of thinking…Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Well, no one's going to tell millions of red-blooded Americans not to fear the terrorists on O'Reilly's watch.

"'Don't fear the terrorists.' The question is what should ABC do?" the right-wing pundit inquired of his guests-via-satellite, fellow Fox News analyst Bernard Goldberg and American University scholar Jane Hall. "Remember, ABC fired Bill Maher [who hosted Politically Incorrect at the time] after he said the 9/11 killers had courage."

O'Reilly went on to suggest that the situation over at The View is rapidly deteriorating now that the show has O'Donnell's vehemently liberal rhetoric dominating the relatively low-key conservative opining of cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and that O'Donnell's politicizing is contributing to a ratings downturn. (After contributing to a ratings uptick with that big to-do with Donald Trump, of course.)

Hall, in turn, suggested that O'Donnell might be the only talk show host on broadcast TV right now representing the left wing so fervently on a daily basis.

ABC "said the show represents as variety of viewpoints," O'Reilly said. "There's a platform for free and open exchange of ideas. I don't believe that to be true. I don't believe Ann Coulter will get a program any time soon on ABC."

Ouch. Being compared to Ann Coulter is just no fun at all.

"Here you have young Elisabeth Hasselbeck getting hectored by Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar, two of the most far-left women in the United States of America. But it's beyond that," O'Reilly continued.

"These women aren't speaking for themselves. And I think both of you understand what I'm saying. They're spitting out the worst propaganda that is fed to them by far-left American haters on the net."

"And that's why I say, Bill, that the real danger is that they're mainstreaming this hateful nonsense. That's what this is about," Goldberg said, but then he split with Hall, who said that she didn't think O'Donnell had the right to go on TV and spout off irresponsibly. "That's not a First Amendment right," Hall said.

"Of course she does," Goldberg insisted. "Well, it is. It is. Joy Behar has every right to go on the air and compare Donald Rumsfeld to Hitler and I have every right to say I'll never watch that show even if somebody has gun to my head. And that's what more American people should do. They should say these people are not intelligent and they don't make any sense so don't watch."

Just so long as no one's going overboard with his metaphors here.

Meanwhile, Friday's installment of The View was taped before the Rosie episode of The O'Reilly Factor aired, so we'll have to wait to hear what, if anything, O'Donnell has to say about O'Reilly, who was a guest on the a.m. chatfest in October. (O'Donnell did interrupt a lot, but she raised her hand before speaking more than usual.)

Well, The View sure has been mixing it up in 2007.

At least O'Reilly knows he has an ally in Donald Trump, who told David Letterman in an interview set to air Friday on The Late Show that, although he doesn't wholly blame Barbara Walters for siding with O'Donnell during their Miss USA-fueled feud, the veteran newswoman is… fired, if you will.

"Barbara did not speak the truth and I didn't like it," Trump said. "She was trying to protect Rosie. She just said things that weren't so and therefore I sort of wrote her off my list. She's off the list."

"Rosie, as you know, went crazy at the prospect of my giving [Miss USA 2006 Tara Conner] a second chance," Trump continued.

"Rosie is sort of taking over the show from Barbara," he said. "It was sad to watch what was happening. But Rosie, they say, almost beat her up in the green room, and Barbara went out and did things she shouldn't do. I felt badly for Barbara. In a way, I feel that Barbara was just trying to keep the whole thing together. I don't totally blame her."

A rumble in the green room? Wait until O'Reilly gets a load of that one.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?fn=2007/03/30/231882.html&cvqh=itn_oreilly

Obvious none of you care that YOUR government hired somebody to play the role of Osama bin Laden and take credit for the 9/11 attacks. That lie alone would be enough to make anyone with more that one brain cell set up and think.

Go on with your silly little circle jerk. Keep up your silly cyber backpatting for being clueless.

I have known that RSR was a brainless moron for years. Now I see that he isn't alone. I used to think that he was a fluke, that he was the way he is because his parents used him as a basketball and stored him under the kitchen sink with the chemicals. It is scary that he seems to have a twin in Glockmail.

Obvious none of you care that YOUR government hired somebody to play the role of Osama bin Laden and take credit for the 9/11 attacks. That lie alone would be enough to make anyone with more that one brain cell set up and think.

Go on with your silly little circle jerk. Keep up your silly cyber backpatting for being clueless.

I have known that RSR was a brainless moron for years. Now I see that he isn't alone. I used to think that he was a fluke, that he was the way he is because his parents used him as a basketball and stored him under the kitchen sink with the chemicals. It is scary that he seems to have a twin in Glockmail.

Crackhead
crackhead.gif

Obvious none of you care that YOUR government hired somebody to play the role of Osama bin Laden and take credit for the 9/11 attacks.

Oh. My. Gawd.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know that somebody in AQ didn't hire somebody to play the U.S. government in order to pretend to hire somebody to play OBL?

Oh. My. Gawd.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know that somebody in AQ didn't hire somebody to play the U.S. government in order to pretend to hire somebody to play OBL?

It was the voices in his head that gave him the information

I must say two things, the media gave rosie almost a free pass, except for o'reilly, but when ann coulter did something well, she was burned at the stake.

The media gave howard dean a free pass, when he said horrible things about the republican party, but when lott was kissing that 100 year olds but,, oh hell no.

There is liberal bias in the media, maybe not only liberal bias, but common, liberal bias vs conservative bias. with all due respect 80-20 or 70-30 percentage wise to the left.

President bush may not be the one who has to go to war with iran, it could be the next president who could be a Dem.

Look, im not saying i want war, but do you want iran with a ton of nukes?

They could take over the entire middle east, by nuking israel, and threatening all their other neigbors. At all costs, we cannot afford iran with nukes.

Why not go back to your padded room and get the help you so depseratly need?

Or perhaps in the delivery room, your mom pushed to hard - you shot out - and hit the hospital wall head first

That would explain alot

Forum List

Back