Next President of the USA to announce candadicy July 21st

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
John Kasich to announce presidential bid July 21 - Mike Allen - POLITICO

John Kasich is entering. Bye Bush and say hello to Kasich.

Most experienced Candidate of them all by far. No contest.
Former House Of reps Congressman for 18 years
Former House budget Chairman to do what no other Budget chairman to ever do construct 4 consecutive balanced budgets in our life time.
Very successful Ohio Gove in the show me state and only true 50/50 state that he beat to claim victory in 2010 over Obama backed Ted strickland and who Obama personally campaigned for in the capital of Columbus OH. In 2014 he won the state Crushing a very formidable democratic candidate by winning over 60% of those vote and by winning the majority vote in heavily democratic districts that obama won by majority margins in 2008.
Private sector CEO experience working for Lehman Brothers.
Has carsima
Doesn't use a teleprompter
Likable
Can resonate to avg Americans when he talks.

When things go south with Bush all his donors we move to John Kasich.

Former House budget Chairman to do what no other Budget chairman to ever do construct 4 consecutive balanced budgets in our life time.
Very successful Ohio Gove in the show me state and only true 50/50 state that he beat to claim victory in 2010 over Obama backed Ted strickland and who Obama personally campaigned for in the capital of Columbus OH. In 2014 he won the state Crushing a very formidable democratic candidate by winning over 60% of those vote and by winning the majority vote in heavily democratic districts that obama won by majority margins in 2008.
Has carsima
Likable

Very impressive OP JR. Missouri is the "show me state". Ohio I think is the "Buck Wheat state". But very impressive.

Has carsima
Likable

Very impressive OP JR. Missouri is the "show me state". Ohio I think is the "Buck Wheat state". But very impressive.

Hey..........

I like Kasich. I'm not so sure he's justified in taking credit for the economic boom here though. If we weren't sitting on top of Marcellus Shale, things wouldn't be so rosy in Ohio. But he is everything you said he is. Good guy.

Has carsima
Likable

Hey..........

I like Kasich. I'm not so sure he's justified in taking credit for the economic boom here though. If we weren't sitting on top of Marcellus Shale, things wouldn't be so rosy in Ohio. But he is everything you said he is. Good guy.
The moon was in the Heavens before we went after it. The shale was in the ground before Ohio went after it.

• Banned

Has carsima
Likable

Hey..........

If we had a GOP president the last 8 years Kasich and Ohio would look way better. However, our outlook was almost ranked 46th before Kishich took office and now it's outlook in ranked 23rd. Very drastic improvement. He worked with the unions unlike walker and was able to accomplish his goals despite that and is a real leader as a result. This guy is the Best Presidential candidate of them all and it's not even close. Watch him more than anybody.

• Banned
I'm going to drive 10 min to OSU campus for his announcement speech that he is running. I have my ticket already. This is history in the making.

Has carsima
Likable

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would give Republicans their best chance, once voters get to know Kasich. The big question for Kasich is whether or not he can get the money he needs to get his campaign rolling.

Has carsima
Likable

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would give Republicans their best chance, once voters get to know Kasich. The big question for Kasich is whether or not he can get the money he needs to get his campaign rolling.

He already has it. He's announcing July 21st.

Has carsima
Likable

What is wrong with a teleprompter? It beats watching them constantly looking down at the script....

Has carsima
Likable

What is wrong with a teleprompter? It beats watching them constantly looking down at the script....

He doesn't use a script.

Has carsima
Likable

Experience is for pussies. When was the last time the US voted for experience? George H Bush????

Has carsima
Likable

He already has it. He's announcing July 21st.
Now you have a chance to drop yer drawers and fire off a rocket...

Has carsima
Likable

He doesn't use a script.
Never? Don't make me dig up a time when he did, I'll only embarrass you...

Has carsima
Likable

Experience is for pussies. When was the last time the US voted for experience? George H Bush????
He did have experience having a rich family send him to two Ivy league schools so he could call himself a Texican......

Has carsima
Likable

He did have experience having a rich family send him to two Ivy league schools so he could call himself a Texican......

Good enough for me, what else does someone need to be President of the USA? Certainly not knowledge of anything, that just gets in the way of being told what to do.

Has carsima
Likable

Good enough for me, what else does someone need to be President of the USA? Certainly not knowledge of anything, that just gets in the way of being told what to do.
I agree, the president is merely a figure head of state.. The puppet master pulls the strings...

Has carsima
Likable

He doesn't use a script.
Never? Don't make me dig up a time when he did, I'll only embarrass you...

Hardly ever. Lol you want to make this comparison ok let's do it. Obama uses one every time, Kasich rarely.

Forum List

Back