Newt's ex is going to spill the beans.

Sure you can justify vindictiveness
There is a difference if she is vindictive because Newt left her and she is vindictive because that whore Calista was sleeping with her husband

Thanks, you made my point...

I am certain you can find fault with all of us, myself included, but you're trying to justify vindictiveness as being the correct thing to do is ridiculois...

What is the correct response? Who are you to say whether a person should be vindictive when their husband brings a whore into your marital bed and then dumps you for the whore?
His first Wife? :D

Thanks, you made my point...

I am certain you can find fault with all of us, myself included, but you're trying to justify vindictiveness as being the correct thing to do is ridiculois...

What is the correct response? Who are you to say whether a person should be vindictive when their husband brings a whore into your marital bed and then dumps you for the whore?
His first Wife? :D

Agree. It is hard to keep track of all the whores going through Newts bed

Ex-wife: Gingrich wanted 'open marriage'

Marianne Gingrich told ABC News of her "shock" over the details of Gingrich's affair.

She said she discovered that the affair had occurred "in my bedroom in our apartment in Washington."

"He always called me at night," she said, "and always ended with 'I love you.' Well, she was listening."

Gingrich's three marriages have been an issue for some social conservatives in the race. He was having an affair with his current wife, Callista, while married to Marianne.

This was really the best she had? Seriously. You waited 12 years to say this?

Marianne Gingrich told ABC News of her "shock" over the details of Gingrich's affair.

She said she discovered that the affair had occurred "in my bedroom in our apartment in Washington."

"He always called me at night," she said, "and always ended with 'I love you.' Well, she was listening."

Gingrich's three marriages have been an issue for some social conservatives in the race. He was having an affair with his current wife, Callista, while married to Marianne.

you forgot to mention that romney's a mormon.

:rofl:

musta cost someone a pretty penny or two

I'm certain David Axelrod put her together with some big pockets donor. The transaction wouldn't even show up on the campaign books. That's how these things are done.

Axelrod's fingerprints are all over this.

I'm certain David Axelrod put her together with some big pockets donor. The transaction wouldn't even show up on the campaign books. That's how these things are done.

Axelrod's fingerprints are all over this.

This how the Obama won a Senate seat in Illinois..same tactic with divorce records..I'd say you are probably right.

You know, it's just possible that a disgruntled ex-spouse is not going to be the most truthful source about ANYONE's personal character. It's a comparatively rare man or woman who has anything good to say about an ex-spouse; divorce, after all, is NOT usually a friendly affair. I don't think EITHER of my ex-wives would want me as a character witness!

For the left, ex wives words are the be all to end all..

But all the Bill Clinton accusers....SHE DEVILS:lol:

They probably ruined Monica Lewinsky life they were so vicious towards her.

NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!!!

Humans like to fuck!! Sex feels good, especially the orgasm part. It's orgasmic!!

NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The story was pretty lame, Newt just isn't that interesting.

He sounded like a 12 yr. old defensive little girl in his objection.

Okay, now try to take over the "Hope and Changy" blinders and look at it.

50% of Americans get divorces. Sorry, it just happens. The failure rate for second marriages is even higher.

Quick question- if you were applying for a job, would you want them to interview any ex-spouse or boyrfriend you've ever had and then base their decision on what they might say about you?

Because honestly, I don't think any of us could survive that kind of scrutiny.

The Second Mrs. Gingrich was getting used goods, and she should have realized that.

It sounds like the 6 minute interview with Marianne Gingrich was "anticlimatic" as the Telegraph reports. What is new about the anger of an ex wife for being dumped? The fact that she still cannot move on after 13 yeas reveals more about her than was revealed in the interview.

However, Gingrich has appeared to take away the nod again from the debate watchers and pundits reporting thus far. His fiery exchange with John KIng over the question of the interview was the first exchange of the evening and brought the audience to their feet again. Think the big loser of the evening was ABC for the interview and airing it so closely to the primary.

Romney came out the loser of the evening without adequate answers about his tax returns. But Santorum was a winner surprising many with his answers, for I felt he was a clear winner last night.

Last edited:
From what I've been reading this morning, ABC bombed with this tactic and this story..

the people were pissed last night at the debate with the very first question being about this..

whoo hoo media..........Keep it up..only helping out the Republicans

Okay, now try to take over the "Hope and Changy" blinders and look at it.

50% of Americans get divorces. Sorry, it just happens. The failure rate for second marriages is even higher.

Quick question- if you were applying for a job, would you want them to interview any ex-spouse or boyrfriend you've ever had and then base their decision on what they might say about you?

Because honestly, I don't think any of us could survive that kind of scrutiny.

The Second Mrs. Gingrich was getting used goods, and she should have realized that.

Of course, I was always the good and cool one in my relationships. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back