Newt's ex is going to spill the beans.

This interview is going to backfire in a major way. It is a democrat gamble of all democrat gambles. If she comes across and mean, petty, vindictive and personally unlikeable, it will do more to advance Gingrich as hurt him.

Who says this is coming from the Democrats?

Who has the most to gain?

who started a thread saying Mitt was a cupcake and that the Obama was going to devourer him?

so that leaves you with what?

Wouldn't it seem Dems would rather have Newt win the nomination and THEN pull out the ex wife?

Nothing makes me more happier than to see all this filthy news coming about about Newt's reprehensible behavior.

Let's see if The Republicans will show America what they truly value.

Yeah, so unlike Bill Clinton's, JFK's, FDR's, Teddy....well you get the picture...:lol:

Who says this is coming from the Democrats?

Who has the most to gain?

who started a thread saying Mitt was a cupcake and that the Obama was going to devourer him?

Wouldn't it seem Dems would rather have Newt win the nomination and THEN pull out the ex wife?

No, they figure if they can kill him off now, cupcake Mitt will be a shoo in..

I think they figured wrong on this one but time will tell.

No, they figure if they can kill him off now, cupcake Mitt will be a shoo in..

I think they figured wrong on this one but time will tell.

Oh well, it has seemed to be the consensus that Romney is going to be the nominee, regardless. Fine with me. He CAN take Obama down and lift America UP....

They don't call ABC the all Barack channel for nothing folks..

boycott that station and PMSnbc for NEWS, they are worse than Pravda

Last edited:
Big deal, run her interview, she will come off as a vindictive ex, running it before will do less than not running it at all...

Obama is so afraid of running against Newt it's painful to watch...

If you want Obama out of office, Newt is much more likely to defeat him than Mitt...

Will she come off as a vindictive ex or a justifiably vindictive ex?

Really? Vindictive has a positive meaning for you?

Middle class America is falling apart at Obama's feet and you think she can justify vindictiveness....

Sure you can justify vindictiveness

There is a difference if she is vindictive because Newt left her and she is vindictive because that whore Calista was sleeping with her husband

Middle class America is falling apart at Obama's feet and you think she can justify vindictiveness....

There is a difference if she is vindictive because Newt left her and she is vindictive because that whore Calista was sleeping with her husband

you know just because you call her a whore doesn't make one her one..Do you call all men who stray and then divorce, whores?
I don't remember you calling Clinton a whore. He was in your eyes taken advantage of by a younger woman.
get a grip

Last edited:

Thanks, you made my point...

I am certain you can find fault with all of us, myself included, but you're trying to justify vindictiveness as being the correct thing to do is ridiculois...

I am certain you can find fault with all of us, myself included, but you're trying to justify vindictiveness as being the correct thing to do is ridiculois...

What is the correct response? Who are you to say whether a person should be vindictive when their husband brings a whore into your marital bed and then dumps you for the whore?

What is the correct response? Who are you to say whether a person should be vindictive when their husband brings a whore into your marital bed and then dumps you for the whore?

I know this is hard for for you to comprehend, but she needs to GET OVER IT!!

I'm sure that if the same kind of thing happened to you, you'd welcome the same sage advice.

All this talk about this "NEWT" having affairs is kinda creepy. I just Pray to God none of the parties involved recorded any of their "sessions." I don't know if I could hold my lunch if I came across a news story on TV or online with video and/or audio of "NEWT" and whatever it was with shtooping (or whatever it is a "NEWT" and its partner do).

:puke3:

I'm sure that if the same kind of thing happened to you, you'd welcome the same sage advice.

After 12 years??? GET OVER IT!! It's poison...

she does not deserve to make money off of dirt in politics just like other people do?
We are an Enquireristic nation.

she does not deserve to make money off of dirt in politics just like other people do?
We are an Enquireristic nation.

So, you would tell your daughter to still dwell on this issue some 12 years later for money?

Forum List

Back