Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

Well.....When "Barry" asked them to support the effort in Afghanistan, they sent combat troops

When"Barry" asked them to take the lead in Libya, they led the combat operations

With Newt and Bolton, we would be back to "Freedom Fries" and bogus Coalitions of the Willing

Obama didn't get anyone to send more combat troops in Afghanistan.

Yea....other than Germany, Italy and France

I guess "Freedom Fry" diplomacy doesn't work after all

You were correct.

Clinton, Karzai share laugh about Cain - YouTube

Anyone who make a better secretary of state than this treasonous swine. look at her mocking someone who potentially could have become our next POTUS, in a foreign land where we are at war, to the head of state of that country. Despicable.

John Bolton on United Nations - YouTube

John Bolton is the mother fucking man, period, end of story.

Karzai brought it up. It looks like Cain's ignorance about countries that end in 'stan' was the reason why Karzai brought it up. Blame that idiot, Cain.

Clinton, Karzai share laugh about Cain - YouTube

Anyone who make a better secretary of state than this treasonous swine. look at her mocking someone who potentially could have become our next POTUS, in a foreign land where we are at war, to the head of state of that country. Despicable.

John Bolton on United Nations - YouTube

John Bolton is the mother fucking man, period, end of story.

Karzai brought it up. It looks like Cain's ignorance about countries that end in 'stan' was the reason why Karzai brought it up. Blame that idiot, Cain.

Are you lost?

I thought about starting a new thread, but thought it would be best to keep the newt thread traffic down.

So here it is.
27 Reasons Why Newt Gingrich Would Be A Really, Really Bad President

#1 In 2008, Newt Gingrich did a television commercial with Nancy Pelosi in which he stated that they both agree that "our country must take action to address climate change". He now calls making this commercial "a mistake", but this is yet another example of the lack of sound judgment that Gingrich has shown throughout his entire political career....

#3 In a 2007 interview with PBS, Gingrich endorsed the idea of a "cap and trade" scheme to limit carbon emissions....

#4 During this campaign, Newt Gingrich has loudly denounced Obamacare, but in 2008 he wrote a book entitled "Real Change" in which he endorsed an individual mandate for health insurance.

#13 Newt Gingrich is a firm believer in the job-killing "free trade" agenda of the globalists. Newt Gingrich voted for NAFTA and he is a staunch supporter of the WTO. He once made the following statement on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives....

#14 Newt Gingrich is pro-amnesty for illegal aliens. He has made statements on numerous occasions where he has advocated a "pathway to citizenship" for the millions of illegal immigrants that have been living in this country for an extended period of time.

#18 Newt Gingrich supported the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that put a significant number of new restrictions on gun owners.

27 Reasons Why Newt Gingrich Would Be A Really, Really Bad President

Article from The American Thinker which showcases Bolton being RIGHT ON target:

Archived Blog: John Bolton, prophet

American Thinker? Am I ever surprised they would love Bolton! NOT!!!

Why not try a source that isn't a strong ideologically right think tank?
Come on now, people who us resources like American Thinker, Huff Post, NY Times or Washington Times really don't want to have creditability.

Bolton is a loose cannon and too much of an extreme ideologue to deal in world diplomacy because it's not his strong suit at all.

Last edited:

Come on now, people who us resources like American Thinker, Huff Post, NY Times or Washington Times really don't want to have creditability.

Bolton is a loose cannon and too much of an extreme ideologue to deal in world diplomacy because it's not his strong suit at all.

Fuck Bolton it's newt that concerns me.

I heard that Rand Paul has written a piece, to appear in the Des Moines Register this weekend, busting the hell out of weasel boy..

No one will care because if it's the anyone is better than obama syndrome. Which always leads to something far worse than what was there in the first place.

Obama has implemented a VERY weak foreign policy, which I believe paved the way for the Arab spring, which will ultimately make the world a more dangerous place.

Newt is showing us, he is goning to turn course, which I welcome.

Forget about this neocon nonsense, the secratary of state doesn't decide we should go to war or not.

If we have a strong FP, we'll be fighting less wars, not more.

Say the man under the helmet?

:lol: Of course we will fight wars. That's what neo-con imperialists do, barry.

Obama has implemented a VERY weak foreign policy, which I believe paved the way for the Arab spring, which will ultimately make the world a more dangerous place.

Forget about this neocon nonsense, the secratary of state doesn't decide we should go to war or not.

Hey numb-nuts. There's currently TEN!!!!! fucking global conflicts that Warmongering Chickenhawk Obama has our troops committed to, while he golfs.

Need the list to wear on your forehead?

Hey numb-nuts. There's currently TEN!!!!! fucking global conflicts that Warmongering Chickenhawk Obama has our troops committed to, while he golfs.

There are also the conflicts he started brewing. Pakistan, Russia, China. Iran. He said his girls would be okay even if the nation is destroyed. That's because they have a bunker to hide in.

There are also the conflicts he started brewing. Pakistan, Russia, China. Iran. He said his girls would be okay even if the nation is destroyed. That's because they have a bunker to hide in.

To play devils advocate obama doesn't own the problem with Iran, that started with Carter.

The neo-cons have been playing the field for a long, long time, and if Bolton is just the latest, let's admit we can't win that way, and try something new.

Fuck Bolton it's newt that concerns me.
I'd say "Frig" Newton is already.....

.....of any dreams he had of winning The Presidency.

490.gif
490.gif
532.gif
490.gif
490.gif

To play devils advocate obama doesn't own the problem with Iran, that started with Carter.

It started with Carter, but it would never have come to this if not for obama's weakness and contempt for Israel.

Obama is a far better friend to Israel than the neo-cons. No ifs ands or buts.

Forum List

Back