Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

John Bolton? Seriously, that's scary as hell... So much for Newt's judgement...

John Bolton is a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth wingnut. He would push for war with Iran.

No actually, he tells it like it is and understands the global situation more than most. Good for him. Look at the current dipshit SOS... Clinton, what a joke. Clinton doesn't know her asshole from a buttonhole.

John Bolton? I love it!

Way to alienate the rest of the world Newt

Well, Barry was supposed to unite the world into one big love fest.. how'd that work out?

Bolton would be an excellent choice... this ain't a popularity contest you know.

John Bolton? I love it!

Well, Barry was supposed to unite the world into one big love fest.. how'd that work out?

Bolton would be an excellent choice... this ain't a popularity contest you know.

Well.....When "Barry" asked them to support the effort in Afghanistan, they sent combat troops

When"Barry" asked them to take the lead in Libya, they led the combat operations

With Newt and Bolton, we would be back to "Freedom Fries" and bogus Coalitions of the Willing

Obama has implemented a VERY weak foreign policy, which I believe paved the way for the Arab spring, which will ultimately make the world a more dangerous place.

Newt is showing us, he is goning to turn course, which I welcome.

Forget about this neocon nonsense, the secratary of state doesn't decide we should go to war or not.

If we have a strong FP, we'll be fighting less wars, not more.

Obama has implemented a VERY weak foreign policy, which I believe paved the way for the Arab spring, which will ultimately make the world a more dangerous place.

Forget about this neocon nonsense, the secratary of state doesn't decide we should go to war or not.

A Secretary of State doesn't decide to go to war or not.....but diplomacy can prevent unnecessary wars

It is also a skill that Bolton does not possess.

A Secretary of State doesn't decide to go to war or not.....but diplomacy can prevent unnecessary wars

I disagree. I know in the past he hasn't exactly minced his words (the UN speech), but the guy is no dummy, and understands the world. Any idiot is capable of being plainly diplomatic, but not everyone can exude confidence from our allies, and have a no-nonsense approach dealing with our enemies. He's a rare breed, and my number one choice for any foreign affairs issue.

I disagree. I know in the past he hasn't exactly minced his words (the UN speech), but the guy is no dummy, and understands the world. Any idiot is capable of being plainly diplomatic, but not everyone can exude confidence from our allies, and have a no-nonsense approach dealing with our enemies. He's a rare breed, and my number one choice for any foreign affairs issue.

Bolton is not respected around the world. He poisoned that well during his stint at the UN. Our allies will not respect him, he is a loose cannon capable of taking a delicate diplomatic issue and escalating it.

Bolton is a slap in the face and the embodiment of the GOP policy......"Diplomacy is for pussies"

Last edited:

Bolton is not respected around the world. He poisoned that well during his stint at the UN. Our allies will not respect him, he is a loose cannon capable of taking a delicate diplomatic issue and escalating it.

Bolton is a slap in the face and the embodiment of the GOP policy......"Diplomacy is for pussies"

And those allies plus those we are at war with do not respect obama.

Last edited:
I think Bolton is a good choice, though I'd rather see Newt as Secretary of State. :) :lol:

And those allies push those we are at war with do not respect obama.

Ask AlQaida

John Bolton? I love it!

Well.....When "Barry" asked them to support the effort in Afghanistan, they sent combat troops

When"Barry" asked them to take the lead in Libya, they led the combat operations

With Newt and Bolton, we would be back to "Freedom Fries" and bogus Coalitions of the Willing

Obama didn't get anyone to send more combat troops in Afghanistan.

Ask AlQaida

Well they did like obama when he was helping them in Libya.

Some diplomatic paths can guarantee wars...Bolton would be handy for that.

Ask AlQaida

Well they did like obama when he was helping them in Libya.

Not to mention the boost obama gave al quaeda in Egypt.

Now they are looking for his help with our own military.

Terrorists said to be infiltrating military - Washington Times

As the administration considers the Ft. Hood massacre just an incident of workplace violence, they got that help too.

Obama didn't get anyone to send more combat troops in Afghanistan.

Yea....other than Germany, Italy and France

I guess "Freedom Fry" diplomacy doesn't work after all

Forum List

Back