Newt will put romney’s poor to work

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
NEWT WILL PUT ROMNEY’S POOR TO WORK

OHN. I have already worked 50 years and earned the safety net and it is working just fine for me. I even got an added benefit, I fell into the Donut Hole. Thankie Obama.:clap2:

My disabled grand-daughter is working two jobs created for her by non-profits organizations, receives SSI and Medicaid. She is doing just fine. Her mother is working three jobs to keep her home, her sister and brother is struggling with part time jobs and college but they have no healthcare. My daughter has healthcare that do not cover her existing heart condition and her children in college have no healthcare. Romney these temporary poor middle class need your help. Helping them will take some of the financially strain off me and my disabled grand daughter who help them financially. I am my grand daughter don’t need your help, but the other family members do and in helping them you help us.

If Newt gets elected, he will put the retired back to work and the disable to work. No more freebies and safety nets. whether you earned them or not

Obama and Newt need to apologize to Hispanic for using the amnesty for Illegal Aliens joke to get their votes. Or did they just miss-spoke?

Forum List

Back