Newt wants stronger Patriot act, do U???

Newt is done, no one will actually vote for him, he just likes the debate spotlight. The only GOP candidate that has a chance to beat BO is Mitt.

Define "amnesty". That word has different meanings to different people.

The entire immigration system in this country needs to be overhauled. In the meantime, what do we do with the 20 million or so CRIMINAL ALIENS in this country? Deport all of them? Weed out the bad apples and let the "good apples" stay on a work visa? WHAT do we do?

The ONLY answer is to make it VERY "unattractive" for criminal aliens to live in the USA. No work. No welfare. No free education. ANYBODY who hires a criminal alien must be held accountable, monetarily and via incarceration, if necessary.

I'll still vote for Newt over Mitt ANY day.

"I'd look at strengthening it because I think the dangers are literally that great," Gingrich said, adding that there should be "an honest understanding that all of us will be in danger for the rest of our lives."

Nothing new here…

Gingrich is your classic, typical republican authoritarian rightist: enemy of the Republic, the Bill or Rights, and the rule of law.

One can only imagine the like-minded ideologues he’d appoint to the judiciary.

"I'd look at strengthening it because I think the dangers are literally that great," Gingrich said, adding that there should be "an honest understanding that all of us will be in danger for the rest of our lives."

Nothing new here…

Gingrich is your classic, typical republican authoritarian rightist: enemy of the Republic, the Bill or Rights, and the rule of law.

Wow, do the big-government/big brother/nanny-state leftists have ANY limits to their HYPOCRISY?

Newt's an old school Neocon hack. I wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him. And that's just fact.

...think both are poor choices for POTUS. My 1st pick was Gary Johnson but since Gary got blackballed by the GOP I went Ron Paul, which got worked over pretty good too. If Mitt takes the primary we might as well leave president Obama in office. Mitt is just a slightly lighter shade of Obama.

Define "amnesty". That word has different meanings to different people.

The entire immigration system in this country needs to be overhauled. In the meantime, what do we do with the 20 million or so CRIMINAL ALIENS in this country? Deport all of them? Weed out the bad apples and let the "good apples" stay on a work visa? WHAT do we do?

The ONLY answer is to make it VERY "unattractive" for criminal aliens to live in the USA. No work. No welfare. No free education. ANYBODY who hires a criminal alien must be held accountable, monetarily and via incarceration, if necessary.

I'll still vote for Newt over Mitt ANY day.

...us & our Constitutional Liberties. If ya thought that Michele Bachmann went loony tunes on her attacks on the LGBT community & her anti 1st amendment tirade, you have seen nothing yet copared to Heinrich Gingrich. Where Bachmann has just been brainwashed by churchianity, Newt may actually be mentally deranged. The 'Grinch' seems to be suffering from megalomania if not more. I actually list Newt as a public danger. Check out my 'Gingrich skeleton closet' post for the TRUTH!!!

Nothing new here…

Nothing new here…

And you somehow think democrats aren't the sameway?

I don't. But it's not just Newt who wants that. They all want that. Remember when this current President promised to get rid of the Patriot Act? Well guess what? As President he has actually supported making it even stronger. So all of the Big Government folks in both parties support this. Newt is definitely not alone.

Last edited:
You know something is fishy about a piece of legislation when they have to come up with a name like Patriot Act to get it to pass.

If they called it the Abandonment of Civil Liberties act it never would have gotten out of committee

Forum List

Back