Newt/Palin ticket...?

Why do you guys keep saying Newt would kick Obama's ass in a debate as if 1) he could, and 2) that the debate decides the entire election.

Newt could absolutely Cream Obama in a Debate. With out a Teleprompter and carefully planed and Crafted Responses Obama appears like a Deer in the head light. Uh, Uh, let me be clear, Uh Uh.

You guys severely over estimate Obama's Abilities.

Obama does have an advantage over Newt; insider knowledge of what's been going down for the last 3 years.

The candidate that one agrees with, will in his mind, be the winner. Part of it will also be perception. If Newt brings along his cheering section of tax evaders and neocons again, it will give him a leg up, also.

au contraire.. Obama has no idea what's going on and what to do about it, that's the essence of his failed Presidency.. granted, he does seem like a nice enough fellow but sorely lacking in practical solutions and experience. He and his followers merely want to win despite these rather obvious truths.

By tax evaders are you referring to Obama's big corporation and rich re-election donors?
Say Warren Buffet and his less than 15% tax bracket..:lol:

Too funny, Palin turns to Newt, what does that word mean? Newt turns to Palin, you ain't bad looking lady. What a duo.

It's pretty funny that some of you guys have actually bought this "Obama can't speak without his teleprompter" shit y'all have been shoveling the last three years.

It's a fabricated issue based on something every President does....use a teleprompter on a very regular basis.

It's pretty funny that some of you guys have actually bought this "Obama can't speak without his teleprompter" shit y'all have been shoveling the last three years.

It's a fabricated issue based on something every President does....use a teleprompter on a very regular basis.

They are well programmed mediabots.

It is funny as hell how their own spin becomes facts to them.

A retarded chimp could beat Obama. He's Carter X 2. What a miserable disaster/failure. Anyone even contemplating voting again for this Chump should jump off a building/seek help in curing stupidity.

One question, what has Karl Rove been doing lately?

And is there a Murdoch/Gingritch thing going on?

Last edited:
A retarded chimp could beat Obama.

Well, okay, so I assume that there is empirical evidence that Romney, Gingrich, Paul and Santorum easily lead Obama in head-to-head polling. Otherwise, they would not be as strong as your "retarded chimp".

Could you provide a link to that empirical evidence? Thanks.

We will never know since Bush could not run against Obama.

A retarded chimp could beat Obama.

Well, okay, so I assume that there is empirical evidence that Romney, Gingrich, Paul and Santorum easily lead Obama in head-to-head polling. Otherwise, they would not be as strong as your "retarded chimp".

If Bush ran for reelection right now, he would defeat Obama in a monumental landslide.

Fact.

If Bush ran for reelection right now, he would defeat Obama in a monumental landslide.

Fact.

:rofl:

Palin's 15 minutes are over. For awhile I thought 'perhaps', but no longer. She can bus around and write books and give commentary but other than that? No thanks.

Newt won't get my vote.

I don't particularly like anyone who's running, as I don't believe them when they call themselves 'conservative'. I like bits of pieces of each of them and wish I could roll those things into one, solid candidate.

Huh, I'm turning blue waiting for that to happen . . . .

Palin's 15 minutes are over. For awhile I thought 'perhaps', but no longer. She can bus around and write books and give commentary but other than that? No thanks.

Newt won't get my vote.

I don't particularly like anyone who's running, as I don't believe them when they call themselves 'conservative'. I like bits of pieces of each of them and wish I could roll those things into one, solid candidate.

Huh, I'm turning blue waiting for that to happen . . . .

That was before she opened her mouth, right?

Wow. Here's a message I received from Warrior, in response to my request for empirical evidence that any of the GOP candidates could easily beat Obama:

Here\'s a link for ya, ya cocksucking asswiping beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

I don't see a link, Mr Warrior, but I'm going to guess it's the "generic GOP candidate", and not individual head-to-head polling.

Further, Mr Warrior, how old are you? Wouldn't it be appropriate to restrict a site like this to people who are over 18 years of age?

I would vote for a Palin/Herman ticket in a heartbeat over Obama.

Newt/Palin, Newt/Romney, Newt anyone.
I do not like Santorum at all and Paul has it right on some issues but he is a looney tune on most others.
Romney is my candidate and it still looks like it will be him.
Anyone but Obama. Obama seems like a good guy, good family man and all, worked hard in college.
Dude does not know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to finances and business.

Forum List

Back