Newt/Palin ticket...?

Oh don't be so sure .. Newt could easily kick Obama's sorry ass in any debate and Palin already proved she can kick Biden's...

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money and liberal media toadies..

biden kicked her butt.

any other rightwingnut wacko nonsense you want to spew?

I'm considering the source of this judgment...:lol:

i agree...i'd discount yours

Newt/Palin ticket...?

Sounds like fun, the right will love it…

Until Obama wins.

Oh don't be so sure .. Newt could easily kick Obama's sorry ass in any debate and Palin already proved she can kick Biden's...

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money and liberal media toadies..

You people keep saying that. Based on what?

All this madness and frothing over Newt..

Imagine if this was the 2012 ticket..Newt & Palin

Hell we know Obama/Biden has been a complete disaster, really what could be worse than four more years of their complete crap and failures..

Not sure, but didnt McCain try the same thing? What happened that time?

Oh and does Newt play basketball? If not, I dont think Palin would be interested from what I read.

Drat...20 to 17 Giants...

Well Phooey.. Congratulations to the New York Giants and Their Fans...

Hell we know Obama/Biden has been a complete disaster, really what could be worse than four more years of their complete crap and failures..

Oh I imagine this huge Newt Gingrich win in S.C has got you liberals foaming at the mouths--but I doubt Newt Gingrich would pick Sarah Palin as his running mate--as he has already mentioned he would prefer her in the energy department---:lol:

But--this should make any Obamabot real NERVOUS. The thought of Barack Obama having to debate Newt Gingrich has got to get your knees shaking---:clap2:

This is what happened in less than one week. Newt Gingrich behind by 18 points (one week prior) was able to do this in S. Carolina.

sc-primary-map.png

Gingrich won the female vote--that ABC interview with Gingrich's 2nd wife didn't work--he won the independent vote--he won the evangelical vote--and of course the conservative vote. Newt Gingrich WON it all.

Oh I imagine this huge Newt Gingrich win in S.C has got you liberals foaming at the mouths--but I doubt Newt Gingrich would pick Sarah Palin as his running mate--as he has already mentioned he would prefer her in the energy department---:lol:

But--this should make any Obamabot real NERVOUS. The thought of Barack Obama having to debate Newt Gingrich has got to get your knees shaking---:clap2:

This is what happened in less than one week. Newt Gingrich behind by 18 points (one week prior) was able to do this in S. Carolina.

sc-primary-map.png

Gingrich won the female vote--that ABC interview with Gingrich's 2nd wife didn't work--he won the independent vote--he won the evangelical vote--and of course the conservative vote. Newt Gingrich WON it all.

I also doubt Newt would pick Palin..

I'm just being shit disturber, just for fun...:poke:..and frothing liberals...:lol:

sc-primary-map.png

Obama and his legions want Gingrich as the nominee.
Gingrich's #s with women are the lowest of any candidate ever against an encumbent.

Palin is not going to run again as a VP and Newt isn't going to choose her to do so. You dont' retread VP candidates unless they were on the winning ticket. I do think that she may have a role in his administration if he wins.

I do believe...Democrats would prefer running against Romney over Newt no matter what they say..

They fear the Newt...

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money..

Why do you guys keep saying Newt would kick Obama's ass in a debate as if 1) he could, and 2) that the debate decides the entire election.

Newt could absolutely Cream Obama in a Debate. With out a Teleprompter and carefully planed and Crafted Responses Obama appears like a Deer in the head light. Uh, Uh, let me be clear, Uh Uh.

You guys severely over estimate Obama's Abilities.

Obama does have an advantage over Newt; insider knowledge of what's been going down for the last 3 years.

The candidate that one agrees with, will in his mind, be the winner. Part of it will also be perception. If Newt brings along his cheering section of tax evaders and neocons again, it will give him a leg up, also.

Forum List

Back