Newt/Palin ticket...?

Oh don't be so sure .. Newt could easily kick Obama's sorry ass in any debate and Palin already proved she can kick Biden's...

Are you kidding?

Biden smoked Palin. The fact that you liked Palin better than Biden doesn't matter. In polls conducted during and immediately after the debate, 70%-75% of voters thought Biden won.

:eusa_shhh:
Telepromptor George Soros Solyndra mainstream media, ergo Palin won.

I suspect if Newt beats Romney, the GOP establishment will insist he take Romney as a running mate.

Of course, if I had Romney as a vice-president, I'd hire a food taster and someone to start my car in the morning.

Ya know, we are talking about Obama vs Newt in debates, why are you brilliant fellows rehashing McCain?....:eusa_angel:

You said Obama isn't capable of participating in a debate, so you required a spanking for acquiring too many Stupid points.

It's amazing how people are able to convince themselves of alternative realities.

Obama participated in over 20 debates when he beat Hillary and McCain. I don't recall Obama doing anything other than well.

I don't know if Obama would "beat" Newt in a debate, but thus far, that's all Newt has.

But ain't that the point. He had these 20 debates, and no one can really remember anything about them.

The only one I vaguely remember is when he condescendingly said to Mrs. Clinton that "you're likable enough". Really, the worst of his Chicago Street Punk stance.

All this madness and frothing over Newt..

Imagine if this was the 2012 ticket..Newt & Palin

Hell we know Obama/Biden has been a complete disaster, really what could be worse than four more years of their complete crap and failures..

War with Iran, and continuing to piss off every maniac extremist in the Middle East....leading to a terrorist attack using nuclear, biological, chemical weapons.

BECAUSE-they hate us for our freedoms. That would be worse.

Never happen. Iran is nothing but a little banty rooster trying to be cock of the walk. They would nuke Israel before the would the US and if they did, I doubt the US would do a thing about it.

Oh don't be so sure .. Newt could easily kick Obama's sorry ass in any debate and Palin already proved she can kick Biden's...

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money..

Why do you guys keep saying Newt would kick Obama's ass in a debate as if 1) he could, and 2) that the debate decides the entire election.

Newt could absolutely Cream Obama in a Debate. With out a Teleprompter and carefully planed and Crafted Responses Obama appears like a Deer in the head light. Uh, Uh, let me be clear, Uh Uh.

You guys severely over estimate Obama's Abilities.

If Newt wins every debate, does that mean he is handed the presidency? No. Do we still vote? Yes.

:rofl:

disaster? only to trolls and idiots.

All you offer is negs, insults and your head up your ass, go play with yourself..:lol:

what's the matter, nasty little troll boy? suddenly you aren't so playful.

and i only offer negs and insults to people who earn them.

or you could always decide to stop being a troll...

:rofl: it could happen.

A quote....."is it an insult for him to tell the truth?".. Princess Jillian

No Jillian, you're a rep bully, everyone knows this...even your loyal puppets

Ya know, we are talking about Obama vs Newt in debates, why are you brilliant fellows rehashing McCain?....:eusa_angel:

You said Obama isn't capable of participating in a debate, so you required a spanking for acquiring too many Stupid points.

It's amazing how people are able to convince themselves of alternative realities.

Obama participated in over 20 debates when he beat Hillary and McCain. I don't recall Obama doing anything other than well.

I don't know if Obama would "beat" Newt in a debate, but thus far, that's all Newt has.

they are running against a fictional character... not the person who exists.

All you offer is negs, insults and your head up your ass, go play with yourself..:lol:

what's the matter, nasty little troll boy? suddenly you aren't so playful.

and i only offer negs and insults to people who earn them.

or you could always decide to stop being a troll...

:rofl: it could happen.

A quote....."is it an insult for him to tell the truth?".. Princess Jillian

No Jillian, you're a rep bully, everyone knows this...even your loyal puppets

poor loser....

but you can pretend i have puppets... troll.

You mean the Muslim Kenyan communist who "might be" Satan who can't debate? That one?

You mean the Muslim Kenyan communist who "might be" Satan who can't debate? That one?

yep... that one!

Why do you guys keep saying Newt would kick Obama's ass in a debate as if 1) he could, and 2) that the debate decides the entire election.

We all know Obama can't communicate without a tele-prompter, planted questions or a favorable crowd.

Besides, Obama would chicken out on a series of debates with Newt, America typically doesn't appreciate cowards..

You already forgot the last presidential election? Obama debated for months upon months and won every debate against McCain.

McCain is not Gingrich. Have you forgotten that?
I'm seeing Gingrich/Rubio

Dang it... Giants up 10 to 7 at the end of the first half ... this sucks...:(

Newt/Palin ticket...?

Sounds like fun, the right will love it…

Until Obama wins.

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money and liberal media toadies..

biden kicked her butt.

any other rightwingnut wacko nonsense you want to spew?

We all know Obama can't communicate without a tele-prompter, planted questions or a favorable crowd.

Besides, Obama would chicken out on a series of debates with Newt, America typically doesn't appreciate cowards..

You already forgot the last presidential election? Obama debated for months upon months and won every debate against McCain.

McCain is not Gingrich. Have you forgotten that?
I'm seeing Gingrich/Rubio

gingrich is toxic. i doubt rubio would go near him.

Note what happened the last time Obama went up against a bunch of Republicans without the "aid" of a teleprompter:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

The poor bastards at theFOX couldn't take it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yJorq5mBVs]Fox Cuts Away From Obama-GOP Conversation - YouTube[/ame]

Boy oh boy, you guys have a world of pain coming to you by the hands of Obama this election.
:lol:

Sounds like fun, the right will love it…

Until Obama wins.

It's not all about Obama's inflated corporate/rich/union payoff money and liberal media toadies..

biden kicked her butt.

any other rightwingnut wacko nonsense you want to spew?

I'm considering the source of this judgment...:lol:

Newt could absolutely Cream Obama in a Debate. With out a Teleprompter and carefully planed and Crafted Responses Obama appears like a Deer in the head light. Uh, Uh, let me be clear, Uh Uh.

You guys severely over estimate Obama's Abilities.

If Newt wins every debate, does that mean he is handed the presidency? No. Do we still vote? Yes.
You're probably too young to remember, but Dick Nixon's 5 O'clock shadow and sweaty forehead in the Nixon/Kennedy debates cost him the election.
Once the people see an articulate, informed Newt Gingrich debate old hope and change, and obama starts his stuttering and sweating, it will be all over

That's it... I have to watch this Game....((Football))

Insult away...:lol:

Forum List

Back