Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

So what? Hillary had an extremely high dislikeablity and unfavorable rating. She managed to overcome a lot of that through strong campaigning till the threw her under the Obama bus.

Why are people who are going to vote for Obama and not going to vote for a Repo anyway soooo concerned over the Repo's electability, desirability and so forth. Kind of bizarre. I couldn't care less who the Dems decide to run or if they are electable or whatever.

Why are people who are going to vote for Obama and not going to vote for a Repo anyway soooo concerned over the Repo's electability, desirability and so forth. Kind of bizarre. I couldn't care less who the Dems decide to run or if they are electable or whatever.

Yeah. GOP here.

Not liking a choice between two progressives.

Obama has a 99% unfavorability rating.

What's your point asswipe?

what poll did you get that from?

The pole in your ass.
I am not interested in national polls.
All I am interested in is election day - when Obama begins packing.

How the hell do you expect him to begin packing if we put someone against him who is less favorable to him nationally?!

But no, let's win the debate and lose the election. After all, that's more important. It's not like every other candidate cant trash Obama in a debate just as easily.

what poll did you get that from?

The pole in your ass.
I am not interested in national polls.
All I am interested in is election day - when Obama begins packing.

How the hell do you expect him to begin packing if we put someone against him who is less favorable to him nationally?!

But no, let's win the debate and lose the election. After all, that's more important. It's not like every other candidate cant trash Obama in a debate just as easily.

He's Carter on STEROIDS, dumbfuc. Where were you in 1978? I lived through that jackass' admin and you probably think he's some sort of national treasure.

Pull your fucking head out of your fucking ass and read a history book junior.

Well, I suppose you can look at that another way...how unfavorable is Romney that he is getting his lunch eaten by a guy with a 60% unavailability rate.

Which way are you choosing to portray this?

He's Carter on STEROIDS, dumbfuc. Where were you in 1978? I lived through that jackass' admin and you probably think he's some sort of national treasure.

Pull your fucking head out of your fucking ass and read a history book junior.

I know he's Carter on Steriods. And when you are up against Carter you run Reagan, not Carter's GOP alternative.

And yet he beat Romney in South Carolina and is leading in Florida.

Guess the "Unavailability rate" is another BS poll statistic.

In South Carolina, Newt was running in a the Republican Primary in a very, very conservative state. It's not how the GOP votes or even the Dems, it's how the independent voter votes and they tend to be much more picky that folks who are affiliated with the GOP or Dems.

Newt wins SC and the odds of Newt winning the Republican nomination spike.

Screenshot2012-01-23at65634PM.png

As does Obama's odds of being re-elected.

Screenshot2012-01-23at65425PM.png

It seems we're stuck with Newt or Mitt while Democrats are stuck with a failed President Obama..

Sheesh .. what cha going to do...:dunno:

I'm tending today, (it changes) to go with experience and a new direction over a proven failure, call me crazy but I figure it can only get worse with Obama..

Honey, can you stop with the 'asswipe' every time some conservative refuses to march lock step with the GOP. TIA.

His point.... that does not poll well against Obama.... who, fyi, does not have a 99% unfavorability rating. You pulled that number out of your ass. I suggest, respectfully, that you shove it back up there and act like a grown up.

Honey, can you stop with the 'asswipe' every time some conservative refuses to march lock step with the GOP. TIA.

His point.... that does not poll well against Obama.... who, fyi, does not have a 99% unfavorability rating. You pulled that number out of your ass. I suggest, respectfully, that you shove it back up there and act like a grown up.

Point taken

Forum List

Back