Newt Gingrich Shares Terrifying Secret About Obama

“Obama is the only president since Woodrow Wilson to stay in Washington, and in Wilson’s case, he stayed because he had a severe stroke and he could not be moved.”

“So the fact that Obama is here all the time, the fact that his staff permeates, literally permeates the Biden administration, and Obama is really, really smart,” he continued.

“Whatever Biden’s problems are at being kind of slow and cognitively decaying, Obama doesn’t have any of those problem,” the former House Speaker said.

“If you watched the administration, it is much more an Obama administration than, say, the Joe Biden of 10 or 15 years ago.”

“This is a very radical, very left-wing administration deeply dedicated to policies that are close to crazy,” he concluded.

... and more at the link. Of course, he can't leave anything to chance, since it would mean RICO indictments for nearly all of his cronies and the DNC.

According to a report by Jonathan Martin of Politico, former President Obama recently convened a series of meetings with junior members of the House of Representatives. These sessions occurred at Obama’s Washington office and were accompanied by a selection of cheese and crackers.

Oh that evil Obama. He didn't leave Washington. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!

There is nothing in the Constitution or in law which would prevent President Obama from taking a job in the Administration of Joe Biden, if Biden wanted him to.

Obama isn't under indictment, facing charges, or in any way barred from government other than he can't run for President again.

Oh that evil Obama. He didn't leave Washington. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!

There is nothing in the Constitution or in law which would prevent President Obama from taking a job in the Administration of Joe Biden, if Biden wanted him to.

Obama isn't under indictment, facing charges, or in any way barred from government other than he can't run for President again.

Nothing prevented Jeffry Dahmer from inviting you over for a sit down dinner in his smelly APT either you dumb OX.

Newt Gingrich is a pile of shit, a lousy human being who was brought up on ethics charges in the HOR because he's a two bit hack & a corrupt bastard. Not only that but he's an adulterer who attacked Bill Clinton for his affair as good old Newt was screwing around on his own wife. He's got no business trash talking anyone because he's a scumbag bought & paid for by his corporate benefactors.

Newt gave us the 1990s

Cut taxes AND SPENDING
balanced budget
strong economy
low end wage inflation
low overall inflation

Newt gave us the 1990s

Cut taxes AND SPENDING
balanced budget
strong economy
low end wage inflation
low overall inflation
I didnt know the speaker of the house had such power.

Then we can blame Mccarthy for the inflation today.

I didnt know the speaker of the house had such power.

Then we can blame Mccarthy for the inflation today.

Gingrich made America great with FISCAL CONSERVATISM

Kevin McCarthy has NEVER SUPPORTED A SPENDING CUT

There is a difference...

I remember Trump expanded the illegal spying also.
Who did he spy on? Any information pointing to thrat charge? The Democrats are the ones who should have no tolerance whatsoever for spying not even when they are in charge given the stink they made when Bush-Cheney wanted to be able to tap incoming phone conversations from known terrorists overseas as well as track suspected financial transactions of terrorists.

But, hey, I guess any and all means are acceptable when Democrats choose to do it.

ingrich made America great with FISCAL CONSERVATISM

Except he never practiced that himself. He was a big fan of pork for his district like all the rest of them, including Ron Paul.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
Who did he spy on? Any information pointing to thrat charge? The Democrats are the ones who should have no tolerance whatsoever for spying not even when they are in charge given the stink they made when Bush-Cheney wanted to be able to tap incoming phone conversations from known terrorists overseas as well as track suspected financial transactions of terrorists.

But, hey, I guess any and all means are acceptable when Democrats choose to do it.

I guess when one has an inability to comprehend even basic words one should just move on and not even bother as it will do no good.

I can not speak for Democrats but I have done nothing but condemn Obama's actions. You pile on until I note that Trump did it also.

Blind partisanship that you so display here is what is wrong with this country.

Trump signs surveillance extension into law

So now you're hating on one of your faggot heroes? Bigot. Cannibal faggots need to be free, too.

How did you make the leap from my saying Trump will die in jail, to the idiocy contained in this post Dudley? Never mind. I forgot for the moment your brain functions like a ball of Christmas tree lights. There's no way of untangling how it works.

Newt gave us the 1990s

Cut taxes AND SPENDING
balanced budget
strong economy
low end wage inflation
low overall inflation

Newt wasn't President of the United States in the 1990's. Bill Clinton was. That's why they impeached him. He was too good and too popular. Look at you, giving Republicans credit for Bill Clinton's hard work.

You left out that he reduced illegal border crossings by prosecuting more employers than any President in US history, and he didn't start any wars.

“Obama is the only president since Woodrow Wilson to stay in Washington, and in Wilson’s case, he stayed because he had a severe stroke and he could not be moved.”

“So the fact that Obama is here all the time, the fact that his staff permeates, literally permeates the Biden administration, and Obama is really, really smart,” he continued.

“Whatever Biden’s problems are at being kind of slow and cognitively decaying, Obama doesn’t have any of those problem,” the former House Speaker said.

“If you watched the administration, it is much more an Obama administration than, say, the Joe Biden of 10 or 15 years ago.”

“This is a very radical, very left-wing administration deeply dedicated to policies that are close to crazy,” he concluded.

... and more at the link. Of course, he can't leave anything to chance, since it would mean RICO indictments for nearly all of his cronies and the DNC.

According to a report by Jonathan Martin of Politico, former President Obama recently convened a series of meetings with junior members of the House of Representatives. These sessions occurred at Obama’s Washington office and were accompanied by a selection of cheese and crackers.
no doubt they smoked some crack too

Newt wasn't President of the United States in the 1990's. Bill Clinton was. That's why they impeached him. He was too good and too popular. Look at you, giving Republicans credit for Bill Clinton's hard work.

You left out that he reduced illegal border crossings by prosecuting more employers than any President in US history, and he didn't start any wars.

Bill Clinton was actually the best President we've had since Bill Clinton. He won in 1992 by promising a US war with Iraq, and he lied about that, which is why Murdoch started Faux, and Dick Morris and Mike Mukasey became "conservative" Faux "News" commentators.

But he was far from perfect, and there is a trail of dead bodies in the wake of the Clintons' rise to power...

I miss Newt. He tried to make America a moral country once again, but liberals prevailed.

Faux "News" prevailed in converting the GOP from

a fiscally conservative party patriotic to America

to

a big government big spending supporter of Zionist Fascism

Funny. All you have to do is look at the overall compency of both the Biden and Obama institutional govs compared to Trump and Bush administrations.
Failed economies, lies, corruption and criminal behavior. Get real, it’s not even close. 317 indictments under repugnants, one “blow job inspired” under impeachment under Dems. A fascist wannabe gov vs true democracy and free elections

Bill Clinton was actually the best President we've had since Bill Clinton. He won in 1992 by promising a US war with Iraq, and he lied about that, which is why Murdoch started Faux, and Dick Morris and Mike Mukasey became "conservative" Faux "News" commentators.

But he was far from perfect, and there is a trail of dead bodies in the wake of the Clintons' rise to power...

More made up shit. Fix news...the BS spreaders of history fighting suit after suit for their conduct, year after year. A family of misogynist twits.

Funny. All you have to do is look at the overall compency of both the Biden and Obama institutional govs compared to Trump and Bush administrations.
Failed economies, lies, corruption and criminal behavior. Get real, it’s not even close. 317 indictments under repugnants, one “blow job inspired” under impeachment under Dems. A fascist wannabe gov vs true democracy and free elections

I'm not trying to defend Republicans. I'm flabbergasted at what the Democrats allow their leaders get away with.

How did you make the leap from my saying Trump will die in jail, to the idiocy contained in this post Dudley? Never mind. I forgot for the moment your brain functions like a ball of Christmas tree lights. There's no way of untangling how it works.

You really think it's some sort of 'leap' to know what you parrots promote on any issue??? lol that's cute. We know why you gimps bring up Trump, no matter what the thread is about, sicko.

Forum List

Back