Newt Gingrich - NWO shill

Better than you do, I suspect.

Agreed, Newt is a globalist.

As an unapologenic NATIONALIST, Newt isn't my kind of guy.

Frankly, BIG, there is no national figure in either party that isn't more or less a globalist from my POV.

Newt just happens to have other personality characteristics (according to the GOP insiders, at least) that make him not the kind of person that ought to be POTUS.

He doesn't suffer FOOLS very well.

And that is not the kind of person to run a represenational democracy.

I will not make the claim that I know more than you on this subject but what I know about globalist is that it's not good policy for the sovereignty of America or any other sovereign nation.

But you already implied that you knew more about globalization than I did. Don't you remember what you just wrote a few minutes ago?

You wrote:

He's a globalist. do you understand what the agenda is of a globalist?

Yes I understand the agenda (or at least the probable outcome) of globalism.

I'm not entirely sure all globalists sympathizers actually do know where that will lead, though.

And if they don't know where it leads, I'm not sure what their AGENDA really is.

However in Newts case?

I think he knows or thinks he knows how he wants Globalization to play out.

And this anti-American-way-of-life prick likes that outcome, too.

How is asking a question making an implication?

I'm gratified to see these responses... :clap2:

Gingrich in the White House as anything other than a guest is a nightmare!!:eek::eek:

I think the carrot on the stick for these politicians who are suberverted to the NWO is the idea that America will come out on top and that the world will become a larger version of the US with them at the helm of course. The problem is that they are sacrificing our constitution in order to make it happen and when it's all said and done we will no longer be the same country we were, so even if we are on top we will no longer be what we were.

Besides, what promises are being made to russia and china?

The man strikes me as a loose cannon.

Now I don't mean that as an insult.

Speaking as a loose cannon myself, I am sympathetic to his frustrations. I too say things that confuse the easily confused and I too have little patience with people who I think are obtuse.

But that is not the personality type to run a democratic republic.

That is the personality type of an academic or somebody dictating the path of company will take.

Newt doesn't seem to have the kind of personality who can work with people who are not 100% on board with him.

He's a globalist. do you understand what the agenda is of a globalist?

One who supports corporate global interests above their own citizens best interests?

I think the carrot on the stick for these politicians who are suberverted to the NWO is the idea that America will come out on top and that the world will become a larger version of the US with them at the helm of course. The problem is that they are sacrificing our constitution in order to make it happen and when it's all said and done we will no longer be the same country we were, so even if we are on top we will no longer be what we were.

Besides, what promises are being made to russia and china?

I don't get the point in it. We're already a great nation with enough firepower to destroy the earth. The rich have a plethora of ways to get richer, they have a federal reserve bank that will print anything they need. How much more could anyone else possibly need?

The endgame can't possibly just be "something better". There has to be a bigger reason why these people would want a borderless world with total control of information and no privacy.

Yeah I'm not sure what the endgame is exactly either. The only thing that comes to mind is a world wide totalitarian government that has no chance of every being overthrown just like in 1984. I have seen it said that money is just a tool to gain power. That they use money as a means to an end, not the end itself.

Yeah I'm not sure what the endgame is exactly either. The only thing that comes to mind is a world wide totalitarian government that has no chance of every being overthrown just like in 1984. I have seen it said that money is just a tool to gain power. That they use money as a means to an end, not the end itself.

Sure. Once you already have all the money you'll ever need it really isn't that special anymore. Society won't advance without the incentive to progress, and the incentive will always be money in one way or another. So use money as a way to keep people creating. Sooner or later they'll have created everything you need.

Sure. Once you already have all the money you'll ever need it really isn't that special anymore. Society won't advance without the incentive to progress, and the incentive will always be money in one way or another. So use money as a way to keep people creating. Sooner or later they'll have created everything you need.

I think that it might be a sort of game for them to see how much they can get away with. I mean why not try right? what else do you have to do when you can do whatever the fuck you want.

The Global Elite (NWO) own all of the Candidates, except for one...Ron Paul. Obama & Romney are two Harvard boys who are gonna pretend to hate each other in November just like the two Yale 'Skull & Bones' boys Bush & Kerry did in their Election. In reality, they're all on the same team. They work for the same Bosses.

the global elite (nwo) own all of the candidates, except for one...ron paul. Obama & romney are two harvard boys who are gonna pretend to hate each other in november just like the two yale 'skull & bones' boys bush & kerry did in their election. In reality, they're all on the same team. They work for the same bosses.

bingo!!!

Forum List

Back