Newt Gingrich - NWO shill

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
Newt needs no help in getting destroyed, the man is a disgrace to any American that reads past the headlines. I don't care about the fact that he's a serial adulterer, that's just a character flaw. What Newt REALLY loves is the destruction of this country and it's takeover by the UN.

Now, I know all you Newt-backers are going to be all up in arms, but before you go apeshit crazy on me you might want to read a few links that will illustrate what I'm talking about.

Newt the new-age fruitcake
www.enterstageright.com › archive › 2001

Alvin Toffler: Newt Gringrich's Reverend Wright

Please take the time to educate yourselves about this guy before you cast your votes. Newt Gingrich is NOT the man to be President.

Last edited:
Newt needs no help in getting destroyed, the man is a disgrace to any American that reads past the headlines. I don't care about the fact that he's a serial adulterer, that's just a character flaw. What Newt REALLY loves is the destruction of this country and it's takeover by the UN.

Now, I know all you Newt-backers are going to be all up in arms, but before you go apeshit crazy on me you might want to read a few links that will illustrate what I'm talking about.

Please take the time to educate yourselves about this guy before you cast your votes. Newt Gingrich is NOT the man to be President.

newt also wrote a book about being a globalist. here is somemore information on him

The Globalist | Biography of Newt Gingrich

newt also wrote a book about being a globalist. here is somemore information on him

The Globalist | Biography of Newt Gingrich

Thanks Reb!

I can't believe nobody's reading this. You guys WANT the UN to take over this place??

Im here buddy,but the reason i.stated what i.had in another thread,is anyone who sells their morals and has no charactor will easily sell someone else up the river for his own benefit. Looking at the human psychology,charactor is the backbone for disaster in his case. Hes NWO in sheeps clothing. Cant stand him.

Hell no. The UN is partly the reason why the homeland of christ,jerusalem,is in rhe hands of terrorist muslims.

The New World Order Approach has always bothered me. I Oppose it and always will.

I absolutely want Newt to run against Obama. The debates those two would get into, well, the entertainment value alone would be well worth the time and effort to watch those two go after each other.

I mean, Obama is probably going to win no matter who the Repubs puts up against him, so in that regard, I say let it be Newt the Grinch. Romney would be a complete bore.

Obamas actually been constitutionally proven ineligible to be POTUS.this state wont have him on ballot,AZ and sheriff joe on way to it also,if people hace guts and do it,stand up for the law,whovthe hell knows whos going to be on ballot,as word has it bidens about quitting after this twrm...

I absolutely want Newt to run against Obama. The debates those two would get into, well, the entertainment value alone would be well worth the time and effort to watch those two go after each other.

I mean, Obama is probably going to win no matter who the Repubs puts up against him, so in that regard, I say let it be Newt the Grinch. Romney would be a complete bore.

I would like to see Newt debate Obama.

I think Romney's wife has to jab knitting needles into him when they do it.

Ron Paul would kick the shit out of obama in a debate. So you assertion that obama would win is false.

The man strikes me as a loose cannon.

Now I don't mean that as an insult.

Speaking as a loose cannon myself, I am sympathetic to his frustrations. I too say things that confuse the easily confused and I too have little patience with people who I think are obtuse.

But that is not the personality type to run a democratic republic.

That is the personality type of an academic or somebody dictating the path of company will take.

Newt doesn't seem to have the kind of personality who can work with people who are not 100% on board with him.

Whenever a Republican starts to fade - and Newt is fading fast - they begin to target the low IQ base with bumper stickers about terrorism, patriotism, and freedom. Newt is no different here. Like Talk Radio and FOX News, he is clearly marketing himself to people with little or no higher education.

Speaking as a loose cannon myself, I am sympathetic to his frustrations. I too say things that confuse the easily confused and I too have little patience with people who I think are obtuse.

That is the personality type of an academic or somebody dictating the path of company will take.

Newt doesn't seem to have the kind of personality who can work with people who are not 100% on board with him.

He's a globalist. do you understand what the agenda is of a globalist?

Better than you do, I suspect.

Agreed, Newt is a globalist.

As an unapologenic NATIONALIST, Newt isn't my kind of guy.

Frankly, BIG, there is no national figure in either party that isn't more or less a globalist from my POV.

Newt just happens to have other personality characteristics (according to the GOP insiders, at least) that make him not the kind of person that ought to be POTUS.

He doesn't suffer FOOLS very well.

And that is not the kind of person to run a represenational democracy.

Frankly, BIG, there is no national figure in either party that isn't more or less a globalist from my POV.

Newt just happens to have other personality characteristics (according to the GOP insiders, at least) that make him not the kind of person that ought to be POTUS.

I will not make the claim that I know more than you on this subject but what I know about globalist is that it's not good policy for the sovereignty of America or any other sovereign nation.

I'm happy to nominate and elect Mitt Romney. Newt should just drop out at this point.

However, this is unlikely. From a FoxNews article:

"Newt Gingrich told reporters Sunday he is prepared to fight out the Republican presidential nomination all the way to a brokered convention."

This might get at heated as "Obama vs Hillary" did.

The New World Order Approach has always bothered me. I Oppose it and always will.
Whatever. But Newt has ample history of supporting ideas of removing borders. That he is friends with the Tofflers and participated in their book "The Third Wave" is enough for me.

I will not make the claim that I know more than you on this subject but what I know about globalist is that it's not good policy for the sovereignty of America or any other sovereign nation.

But you already implied that you knew more about globalization than I did. Don't you remember what you just wrote a few minutes ago?

You wrote:

Yes I understand the agenda (or at least the probable outcome) of globalism.

I'm not entirely sure all globalists sympathizers actually do know where that will lead, though.

And if they don't know where it leads, I'm not sure what their AGENDA really is.

However in Newts case?

I think he knows or thinks he knows how he wants Globalization to play out.

And this anti-American-way-of-life prick likes that outcome, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back