Newt Gingrich: I crossed the line

He's getting blasted by Republicans for taking this line.

This is a guy who makes his living off government and the Republican Party. If he upsets the people who pay him, he could find himself as a lecturer at a community college this time next year.

Actually, after Romney loses, they will go back to him because he will still provide the same services he provided before.

You mean the same people who support Nancy Pelosi / global warming and Freddie Mac? Maybe. But I don't know why big money Republicans would pay this guy who is risking becoming a pariah to the party in Washington.

You mean the same people who support Nancy Pelosi / global warming and Freddie Mac? Maybe. But I don't know why big money Republicans would pay this guy who is risking becoming a pariah to the party in Washington.

Guy, Politics is faker than wrestling. When this is all over, all will be forgiven.

Big money Republicans will pay Newt because he helps them make more money. After Romney loses (and he's gonna lose, guy), people will probably realize Newt was right and nominating him was a horrible idea.

Actually, Newt might even be doing MIttens a favor, getting this out now. At least when Obama puts out those Michael Moore produced commercials that will be a hundred times more devastating, Mittens will be innoculated from all those crying old people who lost their houses due to his greed.

The OCD bigot is setting himself up to have to latch onto a different conspiracy theory when things don't work out the way he and the rest of his far-left losers want.

The OCD bigot is setting himself up to have to latch onto a different conspiracy theory when things don't work out the way he and the rest of his far-left losers want.

Don't believe for a minute Romney is going to win.

He's going to be outcampaigned, outspent and out polished by Obama.

Seriously, the guy couldn't beat John McCain, and John McCain couldn't beat Barack Obama.

Or to put in in math terms...

Obama>McCain>Romney.

Seriously, the guy couldn't beat John McCain, and John McCain couldn't beat Barack Obama.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

Obama>McCain>Romney>Gingrich>Perry>Paul>Santorum>Cain>Bachmann>Trump>etc.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

This is not 2008.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

In you think with nearly a majority of this country living off of some kind of government aid that someone like SANTORUM OR GINGRICH CAN SERIOUSLY WIN? Florida is a huge state for the gop, but people retire there, but also lot of people move from the northern US to there on a seasonal rotation from the leftist north. God luck in running some as far right as the anti-romney people against Obama. Newt is finished, Santorum is finished, ect. How do we win? I think we're doing pretty good just putting someone that agree's with us on social issues and meets us some way on the rest...We must think about winning.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

Sorry, man, that equation STILL has Obama winning.

Doesn't your job involve math in anyway?

Obama>McCain>Romney.

Sorry, man, that equation STILL has Obama winning.

Doesn't your job involve math in anyway?

I'll take my chance with the Mormon capitalist further up the chain than the host of losers you've desperately rotated to.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

This is not 2008.

NO, it isn't.

If anything, Obama's position is stronger than it was in 2008. He's now got the power of incumbancy on his side.

And the GOP position is weaker. Which is why the GOP needed a truly exceptional candidate to run this time.

Okey dokey. A candidate must get 1,245 delegates to win the nomination.

I heard today, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, that Mitt has 12 and Dr. Ron has 10.

Hello? The game has just started. Let it play out.

There is a huge benefit to continuing the battle and that benefit is conservatives are making the DNC crazy because they have to keep firing on all the candidates instead of having the luxury of attacking just one.

[

If anything, Obama's position is stronger than it was in 2008. He's now got the power of incumbancy on his side.

And the GOP position is weaker. Which is why the GOP needed a truly exceptional candidate to run this time.

You're such a shameless obama fucking nuthugger it's disgusting.

Obama>McCain>Romney.

In you think with nearly a majority of this country living off of some kind of government aid that someone like SANTORUM OR GINGRICH CAN SERIOUSLY WIN? Florida is a huge state for the gop, but people retire there, but also lot of people move from the northern US to there on a seasonal rotation from the leftist north. God luck in running some as far right as the anti-romney people against Obama. Newt is finished, Santorum is finished, ect. How do we win? I think we're doing pretty good just putting someone that agree's with us on social issues and meets us some way on the rest...We must think about winning.

FYI I make a point of listening to the enemy daily. Big Red Ed on the Flag after Rush.

Newt has actually done everyone a favor on the R side of the aisle by bringing up the Bain issue this early in the game.

A major Union dude was on with Schultz today and he was really bemoaning the fact that Bain has come up this early because they wanted to use this far later so that Romney wouldn't have a chance to do damage control.

His greatest fear was that the Bain issue would just end up going by the by. The Dem's have long assumed Romney would be the chosen one and they are ready for bear.

With Newt hammering away at this issue, it really screws up their plans to smoke Mitt.

FYI I make a point of listening to the enemy daily. Big Red Ed on the Flag after Rush.

Newt has actually done everyone a favor on the R side of the aisle by bringing up the Bain issue this early in the game.

A major Union dude was on with Schultz today and he was really bemoaning the fact that Bain has come up this early because they wanted to use this far later so that Romney wouldn't have a chance to do damage control.

His greatest fear was that the Bain issue would just end up going by the by. The Dem's have long assumed Romney would be the chosen one and they are ready for bear.

With Newt hammering away at this issue, it really screws up their plans to smoke Mitt.

Probably not. Hey, who was the first person to bring up the Massachusetts Prisoner Furlough program?

It was Al Gore. And democrats listened, but that was in the days when they though criminals were bad because their mommies didn't hug them enough, so no one listened to Al.

But Bush-41 brought the subject up again. With a vengence, and people were listening.

Same problem here. Not a lot of people engaged right now. And the people who are paying attention actually think laying people off so rich douchebags can buy another polo pony is a good thing.

But in November, the people who get laid off will be listening, and Obama is going to produce vastly better propaganda than Newt is.. About a billion dollars worth.

I'll take my chance with the Mormon capitalist further up the chain than the host of losers you've desperately rotated to.

Of course you will.

You have no principles.

So I'd rather stick with my principles and lose than give them up and lose anyway.

Mormons are some of the most pro family and conserative people on this planet. Why the fuck are you attacking them? Yes, they believe differently, but don't disagree with our beliefs as conseratives.

Last edited:

Probably not. Hey, who was the first person to bring up the Massachusetts Prisoner Furlough program?

It was Al Gore. And democrats listened, but that was in the days when they though criminals were bad because their mommies didn't hug them enough, so no one listened to Al.

But Bush-41 brought the subject up again. With a vengence, and people were listening.

Same problem here. Not a lot of people engaged right now. And the people who are paying attention actually think laying people off so rich douchebags can buy another polo pony is a good thing.

But in November, the people who get laid off will be listening, and Obama is going to produce vastly better propaganda than Newt is.. About a billion dollars worth.

I don't consider Obama invincible whatsoever.

Forum List

Back