Newt demands Obama release college records.

obamaslies.jpg

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

obama_hope_change.jpg

...and he spent millions to hide it all!
yep , why ??? why is the MSM hammering him like they do ROMNEY on his tax returns..

Romney should say something along the lines of "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records. Why must i follow? Because he's our leader. I'm giving him a chance to lead this issue. He won't do it because he's not a leader."

Hehe.

so Romney is not a leader either also, asto your logic.

Last edited:
Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.
Newt: Conservatives should press for Obama college records | The Daily Caller

Published: 11:19 PM 08/12/2012

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

“I think the movement ought to be beating him up every morning,” Gingrich said.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.

speculate much? bush tried to keep his transcrips secret but they were leaked. he did release his SAT scores, but it really does not matter.
When will Ryan and Mittens release their birth certs.?
You were schooled yesterday on this subject but come back a day later and still lying.

Does being a lying low life come natural?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I say.... f**k it.

Let's all focus on the only thing that really matters:

The Romney / Ryan plan to save America from financial ruin.

I'm really starting to think that's what the left expects.
They know we historically take the high road on bullshit like this and they welcome any and all who would rather focus on the economy which they avoid discussing by whining about Romney's tax records.

A whole lot of "that's simply ridiculous" until you start bringing up Obama's utter failures and the nation's economic dire straights. Then THEY want to get all ridiculous with tax returns.

Romney should say something along the lines of "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records. Why must i follow? Because he's our leader. I'm giving him a chance to lead this issue. He won't do it because he's not a leader."

Hehe.

so Romney is not a leader either also, asto your logic.

Pretty much, yea.

I say.... f**k it.

Many are not interested..

Americans, many but not all have become...Fat.........;Lazy...............and dependent. I give Obumble a better then even chance....

Pretty slick technique liberals are using on this and so many other issues.
Marginalize, label as crazy and refuse to even consider the credibility of anyone who looks at the loose ends floating ALL OVER out there.
"I didn't know" will never be enough to convince me that those who have offered incessant cover to this criminal are not also guilty. These people don't WANT to know.

Last edited:
Romney could end all Obama's tax queries by simply saying "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records, etc" It won't happen because Romney has something to hide the same as Obama.

Wish I could be proud of our election process but the truth is, we don't really have a choice, they just want us to believe we have a choice.

If Romney really had something to hide the IRS would have found it. He probably paid little if any tax. So what? There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of loopholes as long as they are legal.

Everyone here would do the same.

Exactly, and Ryan's budget would close those loopholes. Forget the taxes...I want a reasonable response to what's behind all the sealed records. They're not sealed for no reason whatsoever.

Doesn't newt have better things to do like bouncing checks, paying off his massive debt, and infecting his wife like the last ones and moving on to a newer younger woman he has been fucking?

Its real easy to get Obama to release his transcripts, have Romney release his and demand Obama do the same. If that happens and Obama refuses, then I will think the same exact thing I think about Romney and his tax returns, clearly theres something there he doesnt want us to see.

pffft
Yeah, that would certainly do the trick.
How has the administration EVERY indicated to you that these records had been sealed to be used as a bargaining chip later?

Last edited:
Nobody cares what Newt demands.

The primaries demonstrated that Newt means nothing in American politics now . . . good riddance.

I say.... f**k it.

I'm really starting to think that's what the left expects.
They know we historically take the high road on bullshit like this and they welcome any and all who would rather focus on the economy which they avoid discussing by whining about Romney's tax records.

A whole lot of "that's simply ridiculous" until you start bringing up Obama's utter failures and the nation's economic dire straights. Then THEY want to get all ridiculous with tax returns.

High road? Well, if you mean stoned enough to think the republicans know what morals and nobility are then yes they probably will take the high road.

Doesn't newt have better things to do like bouncing checks, paying off his massive debt, and infecting his wife like the last ones and moving on to a newer younger woman he has been fucking?

Brilliant example.
"Hey everyone, forget about Obama's sealed records. Let's bash Newt for bringing up the issue."
As stupid as running against Bush 12 years after he was last eligible to run.

The messenger is sometimes the message.

Newt is a message of "stone the messenger, he can't be trusted."

Brilliant example.
"Hey everyone, forget about Obama's sealed records. Let's bash Newt for bringing up the issue."

The messenger is sometimes the message.

Newt is a message of "stone the messenger, he can't be trusted."

Brilliant example.

On this particular issue it seems EVERY messenger is "the devil".

Its real easy to get Obama to release his transcripts, have Romney release his and demand Obama do the same. If that happens and Obama refuses, then I will think the same exact thing I think about Romney and his tax returns, clearly theres something there he doesnt want us to see.

pffft
How has the administration EVERY indicated to you that THAT these records had been sealed to be used as a bargaining chip later?

Casting aside the fact that showing tax records is standard and opening transcripts is not, if you want to compare transcripts and tax returns then you need to put them on equal footing. Obama is calling for Romney to release the same amount of tax records that he himself has released, therefore Romney needs to call for Obamas transcripts and reveal his own.

Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.
Newt: Conservatives should press for Obama college records | The Daily Caller

Published: 11:19 PM 08/12/2012

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

“I think the movement ought to be beating him up every morning,” Gingrich said.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.
I somehow doubt a trick that failed 4 years ago when Obama was facing a far superior candidate will work now. But it does show the desperation of the right o go after something that only mattered before Obama had a presidential record to stand on. Now it really makes no difference if he failed in college as we see obama has done a decent job compared to presidents in the past 50 or so years.

But I guess when the conomy is recovering, unemployment has dropped significantly, he has provided constitutional healthcare reform, he has won Iraq, he has killed Osama, he was victorious in his plans in libya, he has improved US reputation around the world, and you cannot run on presidential issues you resort to what grades he got in college. He is not applying to be president anymore, he is president.

pffft
How has the administration EVERY indicated to you that THAT these records had been sealed to be used as a bargaining chip later?

Casting aside the fact that showing tax records is standard and opening transcripts is not, if you want to compare transcripts and tax returns then you need to put them on equal footing. Obama is calling for Romney to release the same amount of tax records that he himself has released, therefore Romney needs to call for Obamas transcripts and reveal his own.

You are wrong of course, but lets ignore history so you can have your moment..

:lmao:

Okay, let me get this straight...Romney won't release his tax records so you think he's hiding something.

Obama won't release his college records, but you don't think he's hiding anything unless Romney releases his tax records and then Obama still doesn't release his college records????

Do you even KNOW what you are saying?

Quit being a sheep. Obama is hiding something, so is Romney.

Forum List

Back