Newt demands Obama release college records.

Its real easy to get Obama to release his transcripts, have Romney release his and demand Obama do the same. If that happens and Obama refuses, then I will think the same exact thing I think about Romney and his tax returns, clearly theres something there he doesnt want us to see.

pffft
Yeah, that would certainly do the trick.
How has the administration EVERY indicated to you that THAT these records had been sealed to be used as a bargaining chip later?

Casting aside the fact that showing tax records is standard and opening transcripts is not, if you want to compare transcripts and tax returns then you need to put them on equal footing. Obama is calling for Romney to release the same amount of tax records that he himself has released, therefore Romney needs to call for Obamas transcripts and reveal his own.

I get the reason behind your suggestion but simply having Obama refuse at all costs isn't enough for me anymore. I'm SURE that is in fact what he'll do.
I really just want to see the CarFax on this lemon at this point.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Romney needs to release his tax records.

Obama should release his transcripts, and so should Romney.

However, the tax records are far more important than the transcripts.

Its real easy to get Obama to release his transcripts, have Romney release his and demand Obama do the same. If that happens and Obama refuses, then I will think the same exact thing I think about Romney and his tax returns, clearly theres something there he doesnt want us to see.

Okay, let me get this straight...Romney won't release his tax records so you think he's hiding something.

Obama won't release his college records, but you don't think he's hiding anything unless Romney releases his tax records and then Obama still doesn't release his college records????

Do you even KNOW what you are saying?

Quit being a sheep. Obama is hiding something, so is Romney.

What Im saying is, no one of value is calling for Obama to release his transcripts. The MSM isnt asking for it, his opponent isnt asking for it, and its not something a candidate normally releases. People on a political board, fox news and newt are not high enough up to make demands of anyone.

So Obama, as of right now, isnt hiding anything because no one of value has asked for him to release records. If Romney asks, and he refuses then I will agree hes hiding something.

Okay, let me get this straight...Romney won't release his tax records so you think he's hiding something.

Obama won't release his college records, but you don't think he's hiding anything unless Romney releases his tax records and then Obama still doesn't release his college records????

Do you even KNOW what you are saying?

Quit being a sheep. Obama is hiding something, so is Romney.

What Im saying is, no one of value is calling for Obama to release his transcripts. The MSM isnt asking for it, his opponent isnt asking for it, and its not something a candidate normally releases. People on a political board, fox news and newt are not high enough up to make demands of anyone.

So Obama, as of right now, isnt hiding anything because no one of value has asked for him to release records. If Romney asks, and he refuses then I will agree hes hiding something.

Oh please, you know that they are both hiding something.

Obamination hides his records because:

He either claimed to be a black muslim foreign exchange student with connections to Kenya and/or Indonesia.

Or he had medicore grades and is proof AA is bullshit when he got into Harvard and Columbia with grades that would send white males packing out the door.

Point to the law that entitles you.

Yet you remain silent and do not demand this admin pay its taxes to include the treasury sec.

Jake the Fake FLAKES....

Obama hid his records, because with his prescient foreknowledge, he knew that he could fuck with dunderheads like GoneBezerk in future elections, bringing some mild comedic relief to a tense campaign.

You are mumbling again, making no sense, son.

Point to the law that entitles you.

Yet you remain silent and do not demand this admin pay its taxes to include the treasury sec.

Jake the Fake FLAKES....

There is at least something that Romney doesn't want democrats to use.

I suspect it's his charitable contributions. It has long been rumored that Romney donated heavily to California's Prop 8 campaign as well as several pro life groups. Naturally democrats would like a public admission of that information.

There is at least something that Romney doesn't want democrats to use.

I suspect it's his charitable contributions. It has long been rumored that Romney donated heavily to California's Prop 8 campaign as well as several pro life groups. Naturally democrats would like a public admission of that information.

Also, he does the required amount to his church, which he might worry wont go over well with his christian base.

Obamination didn't realize he could dupe millions of Americans into electing him as POTUS.

He went along for the ride in Chicago politics then he was pushed to run for the open US Senate seat as a black guy that could speak white English, ask Joe Biden. Then from there it took off given the economy turned south on Bush and being the cool black guy in the US Senate with no record to pick apart, he won again.

Now he is living in fear the lie will be exposed. He is using his handlers and any government agency he can to keep the lid on all of his lies. He knows if exposed he could be the worst reality TV show star ever by being publicly dragged through the streets.

Obama hid his records, because with his prescient foreknowledge, he knew that he could fuck with dunderheads like GoneBezerk in future elections, bringing some mild comedic relief to a tense campaign.

Yes, you are bring comedic relief to the Board, GB, during election time. You get the respect any clown does at this time.

Obamination didn't realize he could dupe millions of Americans into electing him as POTUS.

He went along for the ride in Chicago politics then he was pushed to run for the open US Senate seat as a black guy that could speak white English, ask Joe Biden. Then from there it took off given the economy turned south on Bush and being the cool black guy in the US Senate with no record to pick apart, he won again.

Now he is living in fear the lie will be exposed. He is using his handlers and any government agency he can to keep the lid on all of his lies. He knows if exposed he could be the worst reality TV show star ever by being publicly dragged through the streets.

Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.
Newt: Conservatives should press for Obama college records | The Daily Caller

Published: 11:19 PM 08/12/2012

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

“I think the movement ought to be beating him up every morning,” Gingrich said.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.

He can demand all he wants, I hope Obama tells newt to go fuck himself.

Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.
Newt: Conservatives should press for Obama college records | The Daily Caller

Published: 11:19 PM 08/12/2012

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

“I think the movement ought to be beating him up every morning,” Gingrich said.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.

He can demand all he wants, I hope Obama tells newt to go fuck himself.

He's pretty much told the entire nation to do that hasn't he?

So says the asswipe that can't get himself out of a wet paper bag.

Yes, you are bring comedic relief to the Board, GB, during election time. You get the respect any clown does at this time.

Why was this moved from the Politics board to the Conspiracy dungeon.? If this isn't politics, nothing is. The liberal censors here are just awful.

The far right clowns continue to dance and prance across the pages here. Pathetic little clowns.

Forum List

Back