Hey WILLARD where are your TAX RETURNS

when as a prosepctive employee you refuse to fill out the application correctly your application goes to the bottom of the pile.

They're in the same file as Obama-Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) college transcripts.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I want to see em you god damn terrorist

u might think conservatives hate the USA which is highly debatable, but u sir have lots of hate.
no, sorry, projection is what you are doing

that i point out racism and hate doesnt make me a racist and a hater but i see why you say that....trust me, i see

Saw this, thought of you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlRmn3rupE&feature=related]Alot of Bark....A Little Bite! dachshund puppy - YouTube[/ame]

If only you were this cute you wouldn't have so many red stars.

Hey, I heard that Obama got into college as a foreign exchange student. He took financial aid earmarked for a poor Indonesian student. It's time for Obama to come clean on this, don't you think?

that is so cute, really is

but you dont like puppies unless they are the correct race and sexual identification

Hey, I heard that Obama got into college as a foreign exchange student. He took financial aid earmarked for a poor Indonesian student. It's time for Obama to come clean on this, don't you think?

why do you insist on being a racist?

there is a better way to go thru life, there actually is:eusa_shhh:

u might think conservatives hate the USA which is highly debatable, but u sir have lots of hate.
no, sorry, projection is what you are doing

that i point out racism and hate doesnt make me a racist and a hater but i see why you say that....trust me, i see

Saw this, thought of you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlRmn3rupE&feature=related]Alot of Bark....A Little Bite! dachshund puppy - YouTube[/ame]

If only you were this cute you wouldn't have so many red stars.

nice to see you admitt rep is meaningless

1201LAUGHT.jpg

Forum List

Back