Newsweek puts Wacky Ilhan Omar on the cover

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
because why not?

How Ilhan Omar Is changing the conversation about Israel—and upending the 2020 campaign

D3txu7MWAAAvCBD.jpg

/----/The only reason I don't cancel my subscription today is that I already canceled it in 1979.
when Carter was president? you're old
/----/ Yeah I remember that total flop Jimma Carter. And being old (68) means I've experienced things you snot nose Millenials never heard of.

• Banned
/----/The only reason I don't cancel my subscription today is that I already canceled it in 1979.
/----/ Yeah I remember that total flop Jimma Carter. And being old (68) means I've experienced things you snot nose Millenials never heard of.
i apologize

• Banned
you're the same age as Bill Barr, sir

/----/ Your point?

• Banned
/----/ Your point?
i was trying to make it up to you since i disrespected you before.

Native Americans teach us to respect our elders. just ask Nathan Phillips!

/----/ Your point?
i was trying to make it up to you since i disrespected you before.

Native Americans teach us to respect our elders. just ask Nathan Phillips!
/----/ Thank you.

If mullah omar can drive the Jews away ftom the democrats her life will not have been a total waste.

what do you call a hypocrite who hypocritically calls someone else a hypocrite?

OMAR!

Forum List

Back