Tucker Carlson issues rare apology

Carlson has gone awry since he made it to prime time.

We should never apologize.

He's probably trying to get an anchor gig on one of the alphabets.

Hopefully it was for all those years he wore those gay ass bow ties.

He apologized for making cracks about Joe Biden hugging women....and I expect his next justification will be for old men that grab pu$$ies....wanting to cover all the bases....:04:

So you watch Fox News?
he is like his good pal dean....he watches it too....

Okay...I admit it! I watch FOX when I want to throw up my dinner!
maybe eat dinner afterwards....just a suggestion...

Tucker Carlson Offers Rare Apology

He apologized for making cracks about Joe Biden hugging women....and I expect his next justification will be for old men that grab pu$$ies....wanting to cover all the bases....:04:

I think #nippletwistJoe is a creepy old man but he's not a DIRTY old man. He does need to be aware of personal space but the way the left are going for him can mean only ONE THING: he's a THREAT to their agenda.

Greg

The fake news left out the most important part of trumps talk about grabbing women's private parts

Trump said if a person is a star you could do anything to women

Trump proved a prophet when all of Hollywood got caught doing that because women wanted to be helped with money and fame

Madonna slept her way to the top

Same as kamala Harris

Trump was showing disgust at women for being groupies for rock stars and not the real heroes like the patriots

Trump was right

And trump has the men solidly on his side

Both the military men and the population men

And soon men may make the women to stand down while they take down the crooked democrats and deep state

Tucker Carlson Offers Rare Apology

I think #nippletwistJoe is a creepy old man but he's not a DIRTY old man. He does need to be aware of personal space but the way the left are going for him can mean only ONE THING: he's a THREAT to their agenda.

Greg

Biden is part of the building up America's dangerous enemy with Obama. Iran and Muslims

Tramp was bragging about how women allow men like him to grab pussies, but as a female they do not like it. I suspect he just grabs them anyway. Tramp is a male whore.

By the way, Harris did not sleep here way to the top.

The fake news left out the most important part of trumps talk about grabbing women's private parts

Trump said if a person is a star you could do anything to women

Trump proved a prophet when all of Hollywood got caught doing that because women wanted to be helped with money and fame

Madonna slept her way to the top

Same as kamala Harris

Trump was showing disgust at women for being groupies for rock stars and not the real heroes like the patriots

Trump was right

And trump has the men solidly on his side

Both the military men and the population men

And soon men may make the women to stand down while they take down the crooked democrats and deep state
What are population men?

Forum List

Back