Instagram bans pro life comic for hate speech pulls it from platform

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (FW) – Photo-sharing app Instagram has pulled a series of pro-life comic illustrations, claiming that they violate the platform’s “hate speech” rules. The comic strip, created by “The Babylon Bee” and “Christian Daily Reporter” founder, Adam Ford, depicts a conversation between two people on the evils of the slave trade. Set 200 years ago, the two fictitious characters converse with each other over the proposed justification of slavery. “Does slavery ever bother you?” a woman asks her friend.
Instagram Bans Pro-Life Comic for ‘Hate Speech,’ Pulls it from Platform

But you can watch little kids being paid money in their pants, ir better yet child molesters who read your kids stories in the library , yep and now you c...ts want to teach kids how to spread their legs and screw whatever walks on top of starting them off earlier, and earlier.

You sick twisted fkrs all deserve what you got coming and that hammer dropping is gonna slam you stupid fkrs.

Brilliant social commentary comparing the ethics of slavery to abortion (as I have often done) is banned as "hate speech". by left wing social media.

You know you are winning when the left won't even debate or tolerate mentioning the similarities between the two great American moral abominations (slavery and abortion).
They just shut it down.

Adam Ford is a very bright perceptive guy and he frightens leftists.

Such cowardly dishonest slugs.

Slavery is forcig somebody to do something against their will, like forcing a woman a woman to do something with her body against her will. I guess forcing a woman to bring a fetus to term under penalty of death or imprisonment is kind of like rape. Maybe I’ll make that cartoon and put it on instagram.

Slavery is forcig somebody to do something against their will, like forcing a woman a woman to do something with her body against her will. I guess forcing a woman to bring a fetus to term under penalty of death or imprisonment is kind of like rape. Maybe I’ll make that cartoon and put it on instagram.
In your opinion

The police force people to do things against their will.... like not stealing or assaulting people. Kids are forced to go to school, people are forced to pay taxes, you can't drive fifty in a 35 mph speed zone, etc. All are things that force others to do something against their will.
That's not what makes abortion like slavery at all. Duh!
I'm not surprised you can't figure that out.

It's how slaves as well as the unborn were considered non humans with no rights or say over their own lives. Slaves as well as the unborn are completely at the mercy of others without any way of standing up for themselves and declaring they have value and rights as human beings. Amoral pricks and people without souls may not want to hear it, but it's so.

And women are perfectly free to abort for whatever reason within reasonable time constraints, some states more than others. Be sure to put that in your cartoon.

as long as there are shirtless pics of jeff seid, i will continue to use instagram

The police force people to do things against their will.... like not stealing or assaulting people. Kids are forced to go to school, people are forced to pay taxes, you can't drive fifty in a 35 mph speed zone, etc. All are things that force others to do something against their will.

It's how slarves as well as the unborn were considered non humans with no rights or say over their own lives. Slaves as well as the unborn are completely at the mercy of others without any way of standing up for themselves and declaring they have value and rights as human beings. Amoral pricks and people without souls may not want to hear it, but it's so.

And women are perfectly free to abort for whatever reason within reasonable time constraints, some states more than others. Be sure to put that in your cartoon.
Controlling women by putting them under threat of violence or imprisonment for being impregnated... pretty sure that’s how they controlled slaves.

Last edited:

It's how slaves as well as the unborn were considered non humans with no rights or say over their own lives. Slaves as well as the unborn are completely at the mercy of others without any way of standing up for themselves and declaring they have value and rights as human beings. Amoral pricks and people without souls may not want to hear it, but it's so.

The main oppositin to abortion comes from the religious angle. The bible is perfectly content with slavery.

Controlling women by putting them under threat of violence or imprisonment for being impregnated... pretty sure that’s how they controlled slaves.

What about forcing men to pay child support for kids they didn't ask for?

The main oppositin to abortion comes from the religious angle. The bible is perfectly content with slavery.

What about forcing men to pay child support for kids they didn't ask for?
What about it? Maybe start a new thread.

Is this your idea of an argument? It's fucking pathetic and you should know it was Christians both here and in England that formed the backbone of the abolitionist movement that ended slavery, at least in the West.

By your so called reasoning Christians should be okay with killing their children to show loyalty to God (as in the Old Testament). That's not how things have worked out, is it.

LOL...who is under the threat of violence or imprisonment for being impregnated? Tell me, dimwit....who?

Is this your idea of an argument? It's fucking pathetic and you should know it was Christians both here and in England that formed the backbone of the abolitionist movement that ended slavery, at least in the West.

By your so called reasoning Christians should be okay with killing their children to show loyalty to God (as in the Old Testament). That's not how things have worked out, is it.

LOL...who is under the threat of violence or imprisonment for being impregnated? Tell me, dimwit....who?
I didn’t mean to post that first part. It was unfinished and I decided to go with the other. For the other, if you think abortion is murder but you don’t want to punish the mother for committing murder, then I question your commitment to ending abortion.

I didn’t mean to post that first part. It was unfinished and I decided to go with the other.
Wise move.

For the other, if you think abortion is murder but you don’t want to punish the mother for committing murder, then I question your commitment to ending abortion.
I'm not an pro life absolutist. I don't know if that upsets you because you cannot logically hate me as much as you otherwise would or not.

I cannot with certainty state that human life begins with conception though we all know that life itself begins at that point.

Therefore terminating the fetus before important fetal developments (such as development of a central nervous system) seems a reasonable compromise to me and even if pro choice zealots are not reasonable I can easily defend my take on abortion. In all cases where there is a doubt however I would tend to lean to the pro life side.

I didn’t mean to post that first part. It was unfinished and I decided to go with the other.
Wise move.

For the other, if you think abortion is murder but you don’t want to punish the mother for committing murder, then I question your commitment to ending abortion.
I'm not an pro life absolutist. I don't know if that upsets you because you cannot logically hate me as much as you otherwise would or not.

I cannot with certainty state that human life begins with conception though we all know that life itself begins at that point.

Therefore terminating the fetus before important fetal developments (such as development of a central nervous system) seems a reasonable compromise to me and even if pro choice zealots are not reasonable I can easily defend my take on abortion. In all cases where there is a doubt however I would tend to lean to the pro life side.
I’ll agree with that while saying that I lean the pro-choice way. I was pro-life once, my first job ever being at a pro-life PAC during the Dubya days. This put me around a lot of people in the movement, from the grassroots folks to ones with power. I learned to hate the ones with power, who were very obviously just trying to elect republicans and laughed about pro-life Democrats.
They all supported Bush’s wars and sending more troops to die, they all opposed birth control, they all opposed increasing funds for single mothers should they choose to keep a child instead of abort it. I grew older, realized how the world works, and now I’m pro-choice with the thinking that the best way to decrease abortions is to increase access to, availability of, and reduce the burden of choosing alternatives to abortion; something that I’ve never been met with anything but complete opposition from pro-lifers. The person in the OP who was banned from IG is one of those that just wants to punish woman and gut funding for alternatives to abortion so I say fuck him and his shittily drawn comic.

Forum List

Back