Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

And yet liberals are warning you of just how weak and pathetic your candidate is. You folks are all going down with the ship, eh?
A) I don't know why supporting a rapist facing 78 counts is a point of pride

B) Still waiting for the OP why I should give a shit what one guy says about what might happen in 14 months.

C) My instincts have served me remarkably well...as much as America is full of angry idiots stupid enough to vote for a rapist whose appointees considered a moron, and presidential scholars consider "worse than Buchanan", I believe that enough declined to be vaxxed, in favor of being "Selected by Nature", that he won't get any closer than last time.

B) Still waiting for the OP why I should give a shit what one guy says about what might happen in 14 months.

C) My instincts have served me remarkably well...as much as America is full of angry idiots stupid enough to vote for a rapist whose appointees considered a moron, and presidential scholars consider "worse than Buchanan", I believe that enough declined to be vaxxed, in favor of being "Selected by Nature", that he won't get any closer than last time.
1650719929109.png

You support a guy who took inappropriate showers with his daughter. You have no shame.

So you got nothing?

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

What have you got?

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

What have you got?
I got a no conviction on Trump. Silly.

Enen this writer couldnt be completely honest. He mentions Trumps legal woes, but he makes no mention of Biden's. His analysis has Joe losing WITHOUT factoring in Joes massive bribery scandal that is going to get much bigger as the months go on.

The democrat instinct to deny all wrong doing by their own and their continual claims that "there is no evidence" will be their own undoing. It just guarantees that they will be stuck with Joe.
That will bite the Dems in the butt. They are hanging their hats on fewer than fifty percent of voters being die-hard Trump supporters. They assume undecideds will vote against Trump, having been continuously propagandized about what an evil crook he is since 2016. But undecideds see actual crimes by Biden, if they are on any kind of social media. Anyone with half a brain can see that the anti-Trump crusade is a witch hunt to get him for the same "crimes" that previous presidents "committed" without thinking anything of it.

The only undecideds likely to vote for Biden are the ones that literally watch nothing but the alphabet networks, and the alphabet cable news channels. I doubt many undecideds deliberately insulate themselves in such a partisan way.

That will bite the Dems in the butt. They are hanging their hats on fewer than fifty percent of voters being die-hard Trump supporters. They assume undecideds will vote against Trump, having been continuously propagandized about what an evil crook he is since 2016. But undecideds see actual crimes by Biden, if they are on any kind of social media. Anyone with half a brain can see that the anti-Trump crusade is a witch hunt to get him for the same "crimes" that previous presidents "committed" without thinking anything of it.

The only undecideds likely to vote for Biden are the ones that literally watch nothing but the alphabet networks, and the alphabet cable news channels. I doubt many undecideds deliberately insulate themselves in such a partisan way.
But undecideds see actual crimes by Biden, if they are on any kind of social media

Yes...because THAT, Seymour, is the New Due Process...

You people are ill.

Trump has faced everything you schmucks have thrown at him and walked away clean. Exoneration is a way of life for him with all your petty vindictive nonsense. This will be no different.

You should be concerned about your side. You have Biden, who has and is a disaster for the country on every single level. He has announced his bid for reelection, leaving only the outsider Kennedy as an opponent. He froze out the future, sad as it is, of your party for another four years. All the while he faces his own legal woes. There is absolutely no question of his criminality in his stolen classified documents as a Senator and VP, the same crimes you wish to push upon Trump. America won't stand by such double standards.

He thinks the actual screenshot of her diary, now confirmed by the FBI, is a "meme".

Just like he thinks the Founder of MSNBC/CNBC/Newsweek Editor at Large is "one guy".

It's either off the charts gaslighting, or idiocy on an unprecedented level.
It's not evidence.

How many is he?

You should never have left Hope Valley...

Trump has faced everything you schmucks have thrown at him and walked away clean. Exoneration is a way of life for him with all your petty vindictive nonsense. This will be no different.

You should be concerned about your side. You have Biden, who has and is a disaster for the country on every single level. He has announced his bid for reelection, leaving only the outsider Kennedy as an opponent. He froze out the future, sad as it is, of your party for another four years. All the while he faces his own legal woes. There is absolutely no question of his criminality in his stolen classified documents as a Senator and VP, the same crimes you wish to push upon Trump. America won't stand by such double standards.
Trump has faced everything you schmucks have thrown at him and walked away clean

I don't care about your feefees...

I want facts.

To what are you referring?

Forum List

Back