Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

I have said before and always felt that Trump can conceivably win the Presidency again. Tom Rogers doesn’t even provide all the reasons this tragedy is possible. But it is only possible, not at all assured. Millions of Republicans and Independents who voted for Trump in 2020 may abandon him this time, tired of his criminal activity and demagogy, looking to protect our Republic from such a catastrophe.

Powerful Democrats would be wise to convince Biden to withdraw “for health reasons” and allow a wide-open Democratic primary to choose new candidates who can run and win on a program similar to Biden’s, but simply with more appeal and charisma, and less baggage.

Biden and Obama of course would warmly support the new candidates, the lunatic right would be disoriented without a clear target for its demagogy, and media attention would be focused less on our criminal prosecuted — not “persecuted” — ex-President. This would also kill any attraction for a “Third Party” movement that could draw votes from the Dems.

Ah, but will Democrats follow the laws of inertia or the advice of this left-liberal social-democrat, an old-time radical, a “nobody” with little money and no power whatever? I feel like a man sailing in the steerage compartment of the Titanic trying to warn passengers & captain that there is a big Orange Iceberg ahead.

Powerful Democrats would be wise to convince Biden to withdraw “for health reasons” and allow a wide-open Democratic primary to choose new candidates who can run and win on a program similar to Biden’s, but simply with more appeal and charisma, and less baggage.

I don't disagree.

But then they've got the Kamala conundrum on their hands, where their dedication to identity politics hoists them by their own petard leaving them stuck with a cackling fool of a candidate - or jettisoning her and facing the woke wrath that may well ensue as a result.

Ironically, the author points this out in the article.

I may not like your politics, but you clearly read the article and actually produced a worthy, compelling post as a result.

A Leftist around here who can do that is a rare bird indeed.

Kudos.

I don't think they experience even a whiff of cognitive dissonance when they say things like, "Let me state at the outset my belief that electing Donald Trump as our next president would be a complete disaster and national tragedy.".

I'll explain for the libs out there. That is referring to ironic fact of the complete disaster and national tragedy that is the Biden admin.
Let me show you "dissonance"...

American Presidents: Greatest and Worst – Siena College Research Institute

tell everyone where they rank Grifty...

I don't disagree.

But then they've got the Kamala conundrum on their hands, where their dedication to identity politics hoists them by their own petard leaving them stuck with a cackling fool of a candidate - or jettisoning her and facing the woke wrath that may well ensue as a result.

Ironically, the author points this out in the article.

I may not like your politics, but you clearly read the article and actually produced a worthy, compelling post as a result.

A Leftist around here who can do that is a rare bird indeed.

Kudos.
If Biden stepped down, the “Kamala conundrum” would resolve itself, as she would have to be a primary candidate for President, and would probably lose, freeing the elected candidate to choose her or another as V.P. running mate.

I don't care about your feefees...

I want facts.

To what are you referring?
You should concern yourself with reality instead of whatever made up words you are trying to use.

If you want facts you should be able to answer your own question. Just how many times have you gotten the results you wanted by going after Trump so far. FACT: 0. Pretty simple stuff.

You should concern yourself with reality instead of whatever made up words you are trying to use.

If you want facts you should be able to answer your own question. Just how many times have you gotten the results you wanted by going after Trump so far. FACT: 0. Pretty simple stuff.
A judge confirming that a jury deemed him a rapist.

A multi count federal indictment on both the Docs and Jan 6th cases.

Convictions, judgements in State and local courts.

Pending indictment in Georgia.

Then when he's bled dry, the IRS will be looking for about 150 mill.

I'm liking it.

What are you winning?

"Take heed"?

What is the appropriate response to jive like this, Toddster?

"HOLY CRAP, AMERICANS ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR A RAPIST!"
They were in 2020…they could be stupid enough again, even after he rape the entire country of wealth and made a record number poorer

If Biden stepped down, the “Kamala conundrum” would resolve itself, as she would have to be a primary candidate for President, and would probably lose, freeing the elected candidate to choose her or another as V.P. running mate.

So then who steps in to fill the void?

Newsom?

Whitmer?

Dare I say it.....Michelle Obama?

Or maybe do they actually go all in on RFK?

Unlikely.

I'm liking it.

What are you winning?
Civil courts cannot and did not find Trump guilty of a criminal offense. Liar.

I'm liking it.

What are you winning?
A jury found trump NG of rape and a judge confirmed it
Try again

There is an open criminal rape case against xiden…indictment pending in state court

Money laundering, mishandling of classified docs, extortion, bribery, and tax fraud indictments pending as well

Civil courts cannot and did not find Trump guilty of a criminal offense. Liar.
This has already been covered...it is the genius of Grifty...

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

This is where you nod.

A jury found trump NG of rape and a judge confirmed it
Try again

There is an open criminal rape case against xiden…indictment pending in state court

Money laundering, mishandling of classified docs, extortion, bribery, and tax fraud indictments pending as well
No, you lying twat..

This is what the judge said

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

You're either a fool or a liar.

This has already been covered...it is the genius of Grifty...

This is where you nod.
Nah, that's where you lied. Nor should any such judgement be taken seriously due to the questionable nature of the relevant laws used.

Forum List

Back