Biden attacks President Trump for "failing to act" on Jan 6

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden attacked Donald Trump on Monday for failing 'to act' on January 6th, telling a group of black law enforcement executives that 'you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-cop.'
In his remarks, where Biden repeatedly praised police officers, the president closed his speech by bringing up his predecessor and his actions on the day Congress certified the 2020 election.
'We saw what happened. The Capitol Police, the DC Metropolitan Police or other law enforcement agencies were attacked and assaulted before our very eyes - speared sprayed, stomped on, brutalized, lives were lost,' Biden said of the January 6th insurrection.
'The defeated former president of the United States watched it all happen as he sat in the comfort of the private dining room next to the Oval Office,' he said.
He then went in for the kill.
'The police were heroes that day. Donald Trump lacked the courage to act,' Biden said.

Comment:
Joe Biden is a prolific prevaricator.
Biden's first lie is that President Trump had control over Nancy Pelosi's Capital Police or the Washington DC Police Department.
Biden's second huge lie is that there was an "Insurrection" on Jan 6.
There was no "Insurrection" and there was not secret plot for an "Insurrection".
Pelosi's "Insurrection" is another crazy liberal conspiracy like her crazy "Russian Collusion" conspiracy.
Biden's third lie is that the Democrats are on the side of the Police.
The Democrat Party represents the criminals, not the victims of crime or the Police.
This is why the Corrupt Democrat Party is defunding the Police.
The only coward that day was Pelosi's henchman who shot an unarmed protester.

Yep.

lMJFQlf.jpg

Joe Biden attacked Donald Trump on Monday for failing 'to act' on January 6th, telling a group of black law enforcement executives that 'you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-cop.'
In his remarks, where Biden repeatedly praised police officers, the president closed his speech by bringing up his predecessor and his actions on the day Congress certified the 2020 election.
'We saw what happened. The Capitol Police, the DC Metropolitan Police or other law enforcement agencies were attacked and assaulted before our very eyes - speared sprayed, stomped on, brutalized, lives were lost,' Biden said of the January 6th insurrection.
'The defeated former president of the United States watched it all happen as he sat in the comfort of the private dining room next to the Oval Office,' he said.
'The police were heroes that day. Donald Trump lacked the courage to act,' Biden said.

Comment:
Biden's first lie is that President Trump had control over Nancy Pelosi's Capital Police or the Washington DC Police Department.
There was no "Insurrection" and there was not secret plot for an "Insurrection".
Pelosi's "Insurrection" is another crazy liberal conspiracy like her crazy "Russian Collusion" conspiracy.
The Democrat Party represents the criminals, not the victims of crime or the Police.
Yea,ok. The POTUS who has control over entire federal law enforcement agencies had his hands tied by Nancy Pelosi? Name one agency who would have told Trump no if he asked for help.

Are you for real?

Comment:

Joe Biden couldn't effectively attack protozoa, let alone a fellow adult human being. I've seen pine sap move faster in winter down a tree trunk than Joe Biden's mind.

Comment:
Joe got that one right.

Comment:

Biden egged on the rioters and terrorists during the left's 2020 Summer of Terror. 1,200 injured cops, 25 murders, and $2 billion in property damage.

They pleaded for him to do what, exactly?

Ride in on a tank? Or to make a speech? And what would that have accomplished, exactly?

Or, is it just the libtard contention that he was somehow “in command” of the mob that is actually at the heart of your idiotic post? Hm.

Ride in on a tank? Or to make a speech? And what would that have accomplished, exactly?

Or, is it just the libtard contention that he was somehow “in command” of the mob that is actually at the heart of your idiotic post? Hm.

It's whatever they can do to avoid talking about the 10% inflation, record high fuel, food, and housing costs, open border disaster, war in Europe, and cratering economy that Joe Biden has given us. Just ask Mac1958, that's his entire reason for being right now.

I would've pleaded with him to commit suicide.

When I heard about the (RIP) passing of Ivana, my first thought was: The wrong Trump died.

I don't know.

Do YOU know more than THEY do, Trumpster?

Go ahead. Say "yes, Mac, I know more than Trump's staff, attorneys, political allies, media allies and family knew"

:popcorn:
I know more than you do, noodles. For example, much of the advice was for him to speak out. Politically, that advice had some merit. But as a practical matter? It didn’t really propose much of any other value.

I would say it made political sense for a guy like Hannity to urge the chief of staff to get the President to “say something!!” The problem is, just because he might have said something doesn’t mean the mob would have listened.

People urged the angry dangerous leftarded mobs committing arson over many cities in America that summer to “stop!” And yet, the arsonist violent libtarded mobs didn’t seem to listen. Kind of the nature of mobs, cupcake.

You’re a silly little twit, as hacks go around these parts, Noodle1958.

I know more than you do, noodles. For example, much of the advice was for him to speak out. Politically, that advice had some merit. But as a practical matter? It didn’t really propose much of any other value.

I would say it made political sense for a guy like Hannity to urge the chief of staff to get the President to “say something!!” The problem is, just because he might have said something doesn’t mean the job would have listened.

People urged the angry dangerous mobs committing arson over many cities in America to “stop!” And yet, mobs didn’t seem to listen. Kind of the nature of mobs, cupcake.

You’re a silly little twit as hacks go around these parts, Noodle1958.
So you think you know better than they do.

This is too easy for me.

So you think you know better than they do.

This is too easy for me.
Maybe I do. Maybe the President did, too. Good political advice isn’t always of any significant real world value.

“Easy” is the wrong word. What you are, noodles, is too simple. You are extraordinarily Simple-minded.

Maybe I do. Maybe the President did, too. Good political advice isn’t always of any significant real world value.
My apologies. I didn't realize I was dealing with Trump's closest advisor!

You think you know more than Trump's staff, attorneys, political allies, media allies and family!

I'm so sorry to have offended you!

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back