Newsweek Editor At Large, MSNBC Founder, Biden Supporter - "It's Time to Freak Out: Donald Trump Is Very Likely Our Next President"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

This guy helped found CNBC and MSNBC.

His corporate globalist credentials are second to none.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

Let me state at the outset my belief that electing Donald Trump as our next president would be a complete disaster and national tragedy. Let me further state that with the continual flow of indictment news, I am cheering for Trump to be convicted and sentenced to jail time for an array of actions that certainly appear criminal. Finally, I want to admit this is an agonizing column for me to write.

However, despite my personal views on Trump, an objective and rational analysis leads me to conclude that as of now it is more likely than not that Donald Trump is our next president. Below are the reasons behind this analysis, which explain what has led me to this extraordinarily disheartening view. You will also read why I believe it is unlikely anything will change this extremely pessimistic conclusion.

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.

Last edited:
As we hurdle inexorably onward toward what promises to be a monumentally dramatic Presidential Election, the upper echelons of the Leftist intelligentsia are beginning to see an ugly reality forming.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his intentions.

He absolutely despises Trump, as he makes clear from the very beginning of this column:

My prediction?

Not one Lefty on this forum will take any heed....until more guys like this keep raising the red flag.
Liberal, not leftist.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

And there are only two leftists here, at least one of whom will be voting for Trump.

Liberal, not leftist.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

And there are only two leftists here, at least one of whom will be voting for Trump.

Yeah dude, you need to expand your vocabulary. There are 3 tiers, not two - and you have the tiers mixed up.

Here's how it goes:

Tier 1 - liberals. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal. So was Ben Franklin.

Tier 2 - leftists. This would include the Chairman Mao's of the world, but also the two individuals you mentioned, and various and sundry social movements.

Tier 3 - leftards. Which is mostly what populates this forum. Most of these people are incredibly stupid and easily manipulated, which is a bad combination. Leftards are lemmings of the first order, they're the reason the Tier 2 types succeed.

The index of stupidity increases with the tier. Liberals are usually pretty smart. Lefties are sometimes smart, there are definitely some smart ones. Leftards, are completely devoid of intelligence. There's not a brain cell between the whole lot of them. They keep voting to destroy themselves, just because they don't like some guy's personality.

Yeah dude, you need to expand your vocabulary. There are 3 tiers, not two - and you have the tiers mixed up.

Here's how it goes:

Tier 1 - liberals. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal. So was Ben Franklin.

Tier 2 - leftists. This would include the Chairman Mao's of the world, but also the two individuals you mentioned, and various and sundry social movements.

Tier 3 - leftards. Which is mostly what populates this forum. Most of these people are incredibly stupid and easily manipulated, which is a bad combination. Leftards are lemmings of the first order, they're the reason the Tier 2 types succeed.

Brilliant post.

There are also the puppet masters at the top who shape the reality that the three tiers inhabit, to one degree or another.

The guy who wrote this Newsweek column is one of 'em, and he sees the iceberg approaching as the rest of the Lefties rearrange the deck chairs.

So you can disagree with him all you want, but you can't question his motivations.

My prediction?

"Take heed"?

What is the appropriate response to jive like this, Toddster?

"HOLY CRAP, AMERICANS ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR A RAPIST!"

My prediction?

Enen this writer couldnt be completely honest. He mentions Trumps legal woes, but he makes no mention of Biden's. His analysis has Joe losing WITHOUT factoring in Joes massive bribery scandal that is going to get much bigger as the months go on.

The democrat instinct to deny all wrong doing by their own and their continual claims that "there is no evidence" will be their own undoing. It just guarantees that they will be stuck with Joe.

Last edited:
Enen this writer couldnt be completely honest. He mentions Trumps legal woes, but he makes no mention of Biden's. His analysis has Joe losing WITHOUT factoring in Joes massive bribery scandal that is going to get much bigger as the months go on.
Biden doesn't have any legal woes...

He's facing EXACTLY 0 counts.....78 fewer than the Rapist.

My prediction?

If Trump goes to jail he'll be a lock to be President again.

My prediction?

You can't even name the guy.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No, leftist. You're the one who has it backwards. These people you keep referring to as liberals today are not liberals, they are authoritarian leftists. There are few true liberals left anymore.
We are left to depend on principled conservatives....can't swing a cat without concussing a dozen

Forum List

Back