Democrats, how can you deny voters?

Obama was the one who talked me into becoming a Republican! 😆 But it had nothing to do with him being black.....just crooked....and smart. A dangerous combination.
Carter talked me into being a Republican. I only voted democrat until Reagan showed up. Reagan as I rate presidents is this nation's finest of all presidents. A republican, Lincoln I say rates around the bottom. For costing over 630,000 lives in his war.

The press is the friend of their stockholders.

Nothing more.
I used to be a committed Democrat and know history. At my time delivering papers in the 1940s, the press was recently out of a war. And they were more like journalists at the time. They typically were much more honest. Today they are Democrats. Almost every reporter is a Democrat. There are exceptions and the Democrats point those out. To mock them.

Yeah, you've told that lie before.

Move along.
Many voters once were committed Democrats. I have even explained totally why I was one myself. The truth once you use it is going to help you a lot.

American citizens are free to vote for and support anyone they wish. If the OP's folks want to support Trump, that is their choice. I may disagree with them and they with me, but hey that is what America is about.

American citizens are free to vote for and support anyone they wish. If the OP's folks want to support Trump, that is their choice. I may disagree with them and they with me, but hey that is what America is about.
I supported only Democrats from Kennedy to Carter. They worked hard to sour me. I see they got worse and worse after Carter.

I migrated from supporting a different Republican the first time around but now will vote for Trump. I actually voted for him two times so far. We did not have this global invasion under Trump. We did not boss around Israel and Ukraine and others. Biden acts like he was elected to boss those countries around. Why? He sent them some bombs.

It all depends on where you live. Vote for DJ in a blue state, or Joe in a red state, and guess where your vote ends up?

It all depends on where you live. Vote for DJ in a blue state, or Joe in a red state, and guess where your vote ends up?
Why do Democrats only believe that Democrat voters are suppressed yet they say white voters who are republicans never have votes suppressed? That is a dumb claim by the Democrats and their press.

Why do Democrats only believe that Democrat voters are suppressed yet they say white voters who are republicans never have votes suppressed? That is a dumb claim by the Democrats and their press.
It's suppression of democracy by the electoral college. The popular vote would be democracy. But then, the GOP would never win again, and it's not going to change.

Forum List

Back