Newsweek Cover

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
AjO0Zh7CAAASemN.jpg

most of the critizisms of Obama are dumb.

They are lies and smears with no real content.

There are real things to critize him for but the right doesnt want to really touch those because they are worse than Obama on the issues.

There are real things to critize him for but the right doesnt want to really touch those because they are worse than Obama on the issues.

One can, legitimately claim the same for your posts. Lies, smears and no real content.

One can, legitimately claim the same for your posts. Lies, smears and no real content.

Still nasty after all these years. Grow up CG and stop being a jerk.

Its just knee jerk and I really think the girl is sstarting to "get it".

It takes some people time to wade through A lifetime of propaganda

Why should I? That bitch has called me a racist (I am not), a Republican (I am not), a right wing hack (I am not). My post is based on evidence - provided by her. She is a liar, she repeats lies and smears and calls them 'facts', and I rarely find any content in her posts. Therefore, everything I claimed is based on hard evidence.

Don't like it? That's fine. Hell will freeze over before I value your opinion.

Why should I? That bitch has called me a racist (I am not), a Republican (I am not), a right wing hack (I am not). My post is based on evidence - provided by her. She is a liar, she repeats lies and smears and calls them 'facts', and I rarely find any content in her posts. Therefore, everything I claimed is based on hard evidence.

My opinion is based on evidence, your current target is only one more example of your nastiness and arrogant self righteous affectations.

My opinion is based on evidence, your current target is only one more example of your nastiness and arrogant self righteous affectations.

:bsflag:

Why are Obama's critics so dumb? A very good question, but one which needs to be framed.

Some are outright racists, and hate him because his father was not white. The fact that a man of color has been elected President of the United States engages them, hence the echos on his nation of birth, his religion and his patriotism.

Some are partisan hacks - a shout out to CG and other noxious ideologues - who despise democratic principles simply because they believe they are better than the hoi polloi (they are not).

Some are quite obviously dumb - a shout out to willow tree - of course that does not exclude them from the set of racists or noxious ideologues.

Others are willfully ignorant and will not listen to any argument which conflicts with what they believe. They are unwilling to challenge their opinions and seem to have formed said opinions by limiting the scope of their learning to areas which support their beliefs.

Then there are those who hope to benefit from Obama's defeat. The professional pols and those who carry their water, and others motivated by profit.

PS Post by Obama's critics are legion, and most are dumb +. Very few arguments posted on the MB would be characterized as putting country first.

Last edited:
Why are Obama's critics so dumb? A very good question, but one which needs to be framed.

Some are outright racists, and hate him because his father was not white. The fact that a man of color has been elected President of the United States engages them, hence the echos on his nation of birth, his religion and his patriotism.

Some are partisan hacks - a shout out to CG and other noxious ideologues - who despise democratic principles simply because they believe they are better than the hoi polloi (they are not).

Some are quite obviously dumb - a shout out to willow tree - of course that does not exclude them from the set of racists or noxious ideologues.

Others are willfully ignorant and will not listen to any argument which conflicts with what they believe. They are unwilling to challenge their opinions and seem to have formed said opinions by limiting the scope of their learning to areas which support their beliefs.

Then there are those who hope to benefit from Obama's defeat. The professional pols and those who carry their water, and others motivated by profit.

PS Post by Obama's critics are legion, and most are dumb +. Very few arguments posted on the MB would be characterized as putting country first.

Speaking of being 'willfully ignorant', how's that working out for you?

If you can explain to me why I should treat someone who has called me a racist (without proof, because no proof can exist of something I am not), a 'Republican' (no proof can exist because I am not)... and a partisan hack (fyi: I regularly get rep from rational liberals because I am not a partisan hack).... please feel free to do so. Until you can give me a rational, logical argue as to why I should treat a liar who lies with anything other than contempt, I shall have to treat your posts as based more on your personal obsession with my 'brutal honesty' with the contempt that they deserve.

Wow...he does look old! Think he's a little STRESSED? Lol!
And there's an article about MRS Santorum's past?? OMG!
We'll see who's so DUMB in November...I believe alot of those "dumb" critics will be out in full force and send Obama packing back to wherever he came from....

liberals and they race card.. you just cannot beat it. what will ewe do when a white Republican takes the WH? I can't wait to find out.

Forum List

Back