NEWSFLASH-looks like PAUL/NAPOLITANO ticket!!!!

There is a shot for Ron Paul to get the nomination. They have been positioning their people to be delegates and one estimate I saw was Romney at 93 and Paul at 84 another estimate had Paul at 104. These are estimates from those involved in the delegate selection and based on the amount Paul supporters selected. The campaign claims to know which people are theirs and which are not. and they have said they are at or near a majority now.

There are a lot of factors involved here but if it goes to a brokered convention then Paul may have a good shot if he can execute his plan all the way to the end.

I will be caucusing in a few weeks and I am considering running to be a delegate to the state convention. I can't go to FL though.

Not a chance in France.
Good thing we don't live in France.

There is a shot for Ron Paul to get the nomination. They have been positioning their people to be delegates and one estimate I saw was Romney at 93 and Paul at 84 another estimate had Paul at 104. These are estimates from those involved in the delegate selection and based on the amount Paul supporters selected. The campaign claims to know which people are theirs and which are not. and they have said they are at or near a majority now.

There are a lot of factors involved here but if it goes to a brokered convention then Paul may have a good shot if he can execute his plan all the way to the end.

I will be caucusing in a few weeks and I am considering running to be a delegate to the state convention. I can't go to FL though.

Not a chance in France.
Good thing we don't live in France.

True. And since RuPaul doesn't even have a chance THERE, you KNOW he's got less than no chance HERE!

Yup.
Two non-entitites. WHo gives a flying leap?

Rick Perry?

You think he cares who Ron Paul would consider if Paul were to be a Presidential nominee?

:lol:

I think you're mistaken.

Sure. It was a joke. Just ribbing Rabbi, who loves to give shit to Paul supporters when his candidate caved at the slightest resistance.

I guess what most of you can't seem to grasp is that Ron Paul voters don't really care whether he has a chance or not. We're going to vote our conscience regardless. We sure as hell aren't going to vote for your corporate whores. So, go ahead and tick off that fifteen to twenty percent of us who aren't going to play along. I'm sure it won't make a difference in the general election.

Hehe.... right.

Rick Perry?

You think he cares who Ron Paul would consider if Paul were to be a Presidential nominee?

I think you're mistaken.

Sure. It was a joke. Just ribbing Rabbi, who loves to give shit to Paul supporters when his candidate caved at the slightest resistance.

I guess what most of you can't seem to grasp is that Ron Paul voters don't really care whether he has a chance or not. We're going to vote our conscience regardless. We sure as hell aren't going to vote for your corporate whores. So, go ahead and tick off that fifteen to twenty percent of us who aren't going to play along. I'm sure it won't make a difference in the general election.

Hehe.... right.

Actually, I'm more concerned with the prospect that the dopey bastard, Ron Paul,WILL siphon off enough votes (especially if he goes 3P) to secure the re-election of the incumbent disaster.

I doubt it. Even if Paul were to get the nomination I can't see the Judge deciding to leave Fox to be the VP, nor do I think Ron Paul would actually ask him.

Yeah, Andrew Napolitano is a "9/11 truther" and I don't think that would set well with the general voting public.

Is he a "truther," or does he just think that the government probably hasn't told us everything they know about it?

Of course they havent.

Are you kidding?

I think you're mistaken.

Hehe.... right.

Actually, I'm more concerned with the prospect that the dopey bastard, Ron Paul,WILL siphon off enough votes (especially if he goes 3P) to secure the re-election of the incumbent disaster.

That's exactly what's going to happen! Maybe someday Republicans will realize they can't take libertarian votes for granted.

Hehe.... right.

That's exactly what's going to happen! Maybe someday Republicans will realize they can't take libertarian votes for granted.

So, YOU asses will show THOSE Republicans by fucking the country and saddling it with four more disastrous years of an Obama Administration?

Patriots you aint.

Too late.The empire is finished. Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

So, YOU asses will show THOSE Republicans by fucking the country and saddling it with four more disastrous years of an Obama Administration?

Patriots you aint.

You want to vote for people who pervert the constitution to achieve their own agenda and you question the patriotism of the people who want to preserve the constitution. That's rich....

Patriots you aint.

You want to vote for people who pervert the constitution to achieve their own agenda and you question the patriotism of the people who want to preserve the constitution. That's rich....

I do question the patriotism of anybody whose conscious choice (knowing that President Obama's policies and actions are antithetical to the values of our Constitutional Republic) is to take action that will GIVE him a second term.

Yes.

And it's not "rich."

It's a lament.

Ron Paul may have something on the ball in SOME regards. But he's a fuycking loon in other regards. But once he crosses the line into allowing his shriveled dick ambition to permit him to go 3P, he will (if he does so) have revealed himself for the piece of shit he actually is.

Patriots you aint.

I do question the patriotism of anybody whose conscious choice (knowing that President Obama's policies and actions are antithetical to the values of our Constitutional Republic) is to take action that will GIVE him a second term.

Yes.

And it's not "rich."

It's a lament.

Ron Paul may have something on the ball in SOME regards. But he's a fuycking loon in other regards. But once he crosses the line into allowing his shriveled dick ambition to permit him to go 3P, he will (if he does so) have revealed himself for the piece of shit he actually is.

By not voting for Ron Paul you will be giving a second term to Obama so you are not a patriot by your logic.

Yes.

And it's not "rich."

It's a lament.

By not voting for Ron Paul you will be giving a second term to Obama so you are not a patriot by your logic.

Incorrect.

By not voting for Ron Paul I will be voting FOR a candidate who at least has a chance of defeating President Obama.

So, by my logic and by reality, I am not unpatriotic like anybody who would vote for Ron Paul as a 3P candidate.

I think you're mistaken.

Hehe.... right.

Those votes are going to be siphoned off whether he runs 3rd party or not. Most of us won't vote for anyone else.

If you guys want to disregard 15-20% of your potential electorate, you do it at your own peril.

Listen Liability, we're not all that much different from you. We all want more fiscal sanity. It's just that us libertarians don't trust establishment GOP candidates to come through on that. Can you blame us? How many times are you willing to get fucked by them before you learn?

We part ways on foreign policy. So what? You want us to compromise on that and vote for Romney or whoever, and we want you to compromise on it and vote for Paul.

At the end of the day, we're not going to get fiscal sanity with establishment fakes like the other 3 candidates. Their records on that are ATROCIOUS.

So the only thing you're really guaranteed to get is more war.

Patriots you aint.

I'm sorry, but electing Mitt Romney is "fucking the country" as sure as re-electing Obama is.

Forum List

Back