Check out this score-card of who in Congress voted for/against Impeachment inquiry

Biden and his clown crew are failing to accomplish things. Start with securing the border, ending corporate welfare to failing 'green' companies, and wasting our money in foreign dictatorships like the Ukraine. Congress needs to do less. An impeachment inquiry isn't going to cost the people a fraction of what the above Biden failures cost us daily. Otherwise, what sort of moron wants more laws and restrictions on their freedoms? That's probably rhetorical.
LOL. Well that's amusing because Biden seems to have gotten quite a bit accomplished..on a bi-partisan basis as well.

But you go on crowing about the restrictions of your "freedoms"...there are none.

You people are SO boring... just repeating stupid BS you hear on CNN (successfully sued for lying CNN) and other crackpot stations

:bigbed:
Please tell me, what important pieces of legislation has the Republican led House been able to successfully implement since January?
Biden's been able to garner just enough moderate Republican support in the House to get a lot of his initiatives passed and avoid costly government shutdowns.

I'll wait. :)

LOL. Well that's amusing because Biden seems to have gotten quite a bit accomplished..on a bi-partisan basis as well.

But you go on crowing about the restrictions of your "freedoms"...there are none.
What good has this clown show administration done? I'll wait.

Please tell me, what important pieces of legislation has the Republican led House been able to successfully implement since January?
Biden's been able to garner just enough moderate Republican support in the House to get a lot of his initiatives passed and avoid costly government shutdowns.

I'll wait. :)
keep waiting

I'll wait

I don't dispense facts or comments to people who never listen

Nixon didn’t even bug the room. He covered it up.

Pales in comparison to a president taking bribes from the Communists through an elaborate laundering scheme of 20 fake companies, and then making decisions to benefit our enemies.

You get Best Post Here award (though I can't say I've read all or even 70% of them)

But u know how the libs are: their dear leaders can do NO wrong

nope

none whatsoever. Republicans, however, are Satan incarnate (for just suggesting an investigation into the libs' dear leaders)

If you support open borders and human trafficking, you're a democrat.

Democrats = WEF

keep waiting

I'll wait

I don't dispense facts or comments to people who never listen
So, Republicans in the House haven't accomplished anything of value since they took majority power?
Oh yeah...Hunter Biden's laptop. :) Multiple "investigations" that have....well evidence..completely lacking. :)
Again, I'm waiting. Put up..or shut up.

Biden's managed to work with the last vestiges of moderates and rational Republicans to avoid government shutdowns this year.
Before January, well actually quite good for having two Dems in the Senate working against him.
Pretty decent. Perfect?..nope.

LOL. This is a joke, right? :auiqs.jpg:
If this is what you call, "important stuff getting done"..then Republicans are in a HUGE amount of trouble.

ILMAO............Your democracks made two full attempts to impeach Trump, for nothing.

How about you quit projecting, for a change.

Forum List

Back