News from the World of Gorebal Warmers

A rather anomalous claim, not a consensus. On the other hand, it was denier consensus the earth was not warming. As it turns out, it was not just warming, but the warming was accelerating. I think the global scientific community will put its outliers in the same basket as your entire failed side, and be quite happy to point that out while doing so. ;)

A rather anomalous claim, not a consensus. On the other hand, it was denier consensus the earth was not warming. As it turns out, it was not just warming, but the warming was accelerating. I think the global scientific community will put its outliers in the same basket as your entire failed side, and be quite happy to point that out while doing so. ;)
What planet is this occurring so we may warn Earthlings?

How about California?

6 to 8 feet of snow forecast for California mountains

img_20180228_2022586035167.jpg

So Science is now a popularity contest?

Moron!

So Science is now a popularity contest?
No, and your response is inappropriate, as i was not using consensus as the proof of any accepted theories.
Can you provide even one shred of empirical evidence proving any of your "accepted theories"?
AL Gore told him.
I am waiting for him to post up his modeling BS so I can beat him over the head with it again..

I can beat him over the head with it again..
I think you mean, "masturbate in public again", because that seems to be the true net effect of all of your time and effort on this topic. I checked... you're still wrong about all of it.

Forum List

Back