News about the boycott! -Russia-

My coffee is made in the US, I have a Dell with intel chip in, I don't do Starbucks, no gps. I try and buy American made, but that is getting harder and harder, I do find some things though. I don't do pop or MCD's, I don't do anything on that list but I do have a Motorola cell phone.

I mean if we have to include service and media companies that is different.

I Believe you are a 'consumer' of Israeli media, well, there goes your boycott..by the way do you have Facebook? or perhaps Intel chips? The GPS in your car? Any book wrote by an Israeli?

And don't worry about nonsense like this that Danny Boy posted.
The boycott has to impact the boycotted more than the boycotter.

So if you must have something, get it. A computer is a 'must have', but a HP computer is optional. Go for another maker. There may be a penny or two or Israel tech in anything but don't worry.
Nonsense? Your noble boycott seems to be very selective over the items it is convenient to boycott.
Penelope said she probably read more Israeli newspapers than anyone here, this is your boycott!
Sorry to shatter your heroic deeds :ahole-1:

My coffee is made in the US, I have a Dell with intel chip in, I don't do Starbucks, no gps. I try and buy American made, but that is getting harder and harder, I do find some things though. I don't do pop or MCD's, I don't do anything on that list but I do have a Motorola cell phone.

Unlike the food which is going to the private sector mostly...of course the media and services are the worse of the Israeli propaganda aren't they? its even a MUST!

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg
boycott-card.jan2012.back.640.jpg

They also didn't include many other items, but there you go boycott-ers, enjoy!

Unlike the food which is going to the private sector mostly...of course the media and services are the worse of the Israeli propaganda aren't they? its even a MUST!

Well I refuse to watch Fox. Hannity is your what 5th Iron Dome. Usually CNN and CSpan. Its very hard to get any unbiased news.

Just know the BDS campaign is working, and that is mostly with just the B being deployed now, with increasing amounts of D.

Wait until the S cuts in. Then you will hear the whines turn to howls. :crybaby:

Just know the BDS campaign is working, and that is mostly with just the B being deployed now, with increasing amounts of D.

Wait until the S cuts in. Then you will hear the whines turn to howls. :crybaby:
The campaign is probably one of the most anti-democratic ever since it encourage collateral damage to the private sector, it intend to force an ideology and demonizing.
The boycott exist 30 years+ and guess what, nobody gives a shit.

Well I refuse to watch Fox. Hannity is your what 5th Iron Dome. Usually CNN and CSpan. Its very hard to get any unbiased news.
You said you read more Israeli newspaper then most of us about the kidnapping of the teens alone, by that you support the Israeli media.

Keep reading Penelope.

Daniyel is just trolling. He'll be complaining that air has blown over from Israel, soon, so we are supporting the Israel Air Industry by breathing it. ;)

The campaign is probably one of the most anti-democratic ever since it encourage collateral damage to the private sector, it intend to force an ideology and demonizing.

You said you read more Israeli newspaper then most of us about the kidnapping of the teens alone, by that you support the Israeli media.

Yes I do, Israel Hayom (the opinions are very interesting) JP,JC, Israel Pulse (Al Monitor) , but I also read others too.

Yes I do, Israel Hayom (the opinions are very interesting) JP,JC, Israel Pulse (Al Monitor) , but I also read others too.
I highly recommend on Dan Margalit, brilliant man if you ask me.
Anyway since you said you read others as well I simply assume its not necessary to read the Israeli Media since its controlled by the government and this is how the Israelis are also victims as well, specifically on Israel Hayom - your words - in response to one of my posts, it should be beyond morality to boycott such propaganda.

Keep reading Penelope.

Daniyel is just trolling. He'll be complaining that air has blown over from Israel, soon, so we are supporting the Israel Air Industry by breathing it. ;)
Nice one!!
I'm "choked" from laughing haha!!
Since you see this as a legitimate act so does Israel, choking the rocket flow for Gaza.
In a serious tone, I would simply say go ahead and CONTINUE the boycott going on for decades, it encourage creativity and startup, as you know these are one of the main Israeli incomes, so keep challenging us, ignorance hurt the ignorant only.

Keep reading Penelope.

Even the air we breathe hey. Ha Ha.

Anyway since you said you read others as well I simply assume its not necessary to read the Israeli Media since its controlled by the government and this is how the Israelis are also victims as well, specifically on Israel Hayom - your words - in response to one of my posts, it should be beyond morality to boycott such propaganda.

I would have to go off topic to really respond why I feel that , but au contraire that is why its important to read your commentators opinions and Israel news. .

I would have to go off topic to really respond why I feel that , but au contraire that is why its important to read your commentators opinions and Israel news. .
And of course denying it completely by calling it a propaganda.:eusa_think:

And of course denying it completely by calling it a propaganda.:eusa_think:

Or call it rhetoric, Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause or position. This could be done by lies of omission, and our news people do it all the time.

People are easily influenced. There are always two sides to every story, and usually they each have some validity with rhetoric thrown in. You know this, everyone has an opinion.

Don't forget to boycott Sodastream. Bought that stock at 27.
SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA)
arrow-pos-xxlarge.gif
0.15 (0.45%)

REAL-TIME: Last trade at 3:59 PM EDT on 08/25/14
Extended Hours: $33.81
arrow-pos-medium.gif
$0.05 (0.15%)
Quote as of 4:10 PM EDT on 08/25/14 (NASDAQ)

Israel's behavior is not doing the Jews any good vis-a-vis Europe. Israel will do better trading with Russia and China. Of course, this won't endear them, to the U.S. when they sell defense technology acquired from the U.S. to thse countries.

"Many observers believe Europe may be effectively empty of Jews by the end of this century. French Jews are already emigrating in significant numbers, prodded by Muslim hostility and the feeling of exclusion prompted by the current campaign of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) which is now gaining strength in Ireland. -"

See more at: Europe may be empty of Jews by end of the century - Independent.ie

Stuff and nonsense.

I'm Jewish, by blood. If you believe that sort of racist genetic based bullcrap.
So are most of you. Its just how population growth works.

Religious Jews? Well, religion madness is persistent in the environment, whatever else it is. That will not change.

Cultural Jews? Yep. The non-religious cultural types, who enjoy the traditions but are not wedded to the dogma and racism mix very easily. They will not be leaving, especially not for a rabid overcrowded violent crime & poverty stricken place like Israel. Even if they are offered assistance and their own plot of someone else's farm.

Forum List

Back