News about the boycott! -Russia-

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello!

I hope you people are starving for some news about the boycott.
Read More

Russia is interested in increasing its fruit imports from Israel, after deciding to boycott imports from Europe as part of the ongoing diplomatic spat between Russia and the West.
Earlier Putin stated he support the struggle of Israel..
But of course you all consider this another Israeli-Russian conspiracy to hide grenades inside of watermelons :rofl:

Anyway, Israel is the bridge not only for establishment of better affairs between the M.E. and the West but also with Russia and now its official, The de-legitimization of Israel only prevent progress.

I personally compare the ongoing boycott [BDS] to be a modernized 3-No's Khartoum which only prevent any kind of progress with Egypt and other main Arab states.

Israel Economy Minister Bennett Mocks Boycotts Yet Again | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

I hope the deal is successful and Israel and Russia grow closer together.
Russia is not the only country to recently want to do business with Israel.
China and India are looking forward to being partners with Israel in different ventures and there are over a billion people in China and over 850 million Hindus in India and they don't seem to be protesting over Israel. It just seems that the Muslims who have always hated the Jews plus the Western Jew haters are the ones who are acting up, such as the ones on the forum. They don't seem to be taking the streets for what is going on in Iraq. And what about the Japanese?

Tokyo support rally for Israel - YouTube

Yup.

What about it?

You really are a shill Hoss.

Your knowledge of the relationship between Muslims and Jews entirely omits that Muslims have always been more respectful of Judaism than Christianity has. I suspect you are so consumed with prejudice, both Pro-Israeli (not actually Jewish - you just conflate the two), and anti Islam - being very ignorant of the precepts of that religion, apart from the Fox News take on it - you couldn't make intelligent comment if it were that or have all your guns confiscated.

Yup.

What about it?

Your knowledge of the relationship between Muslims and Jews entirely omits that Muslims have always been more respectful of Judaism than Christianity has. I suspect you are so consumed with prejudice, both Pro-Israeli (not actually Jewish - you just conflate the two), and anti Islam - being very ignorant of the precepts of that religion, apart from the Fox News take on it - you couldn't make intelligent comment if it were that or have all your guns confiscated.
I am not a "shill" for Israel but a mighty strong supporter. I have been interested in the Israeli cause since 1945 and am always up to date on events. Basically I consider Islam a spreading infectious cancer and any practicioner a carrier.I eagerly await any attempt to confiscate my guns. All my neighbors and friends are either military, veterans, law enforcement and we are well prepared.

Yup.

What about it?

And you, fanger, sound like you are a converted shill for Islam or possibly a Pakistani living in England. You could always research articles by Jews who lived in Muslim lands and see what they have to say about how they were treated. Certainly looks like fanger doesn't like the Idea of any country cooperating with Israel, especially countries that have enormous populations. Speaking of guns, it looks like fanger doesn't like the idea of so many Americans having guns to protect themselves if his fellow Muslims start up here.

I hope the deal is successful and Israel and Russia grow closer together.

I hope israel has nothing to do with them. Besides VLADIMIR PUTIN's Russian rebel TERRORISTS ‘insinuating themselves” and taking over a “swathe” of THE Ukraine – they also SHOT DOWN a plane full of people, and……………it’s like NOTHING….not really making headlines….what’s the “punishment’ been – sanctions. Sorry, we’re not exporting ‘stuff’ to you anymore and we don’t need any of your stuff either. ….. and don’t call here anymore ….or ‘text/or hack us.’

I cannot believe this blaise attitude towards THIS despicable, russian TERRORISTIC act.
I can’t believe the nerve, now complaining about how that their convoy of food & water not getting to them today - these EVIL RUSSIAN terrorists.

Can you believe this ? and who’s the TOP evil terrorist beast:

He’s akin to the “new isisL leader, al queda leader…………he pulled the trigger and murdered all those people too……..it’s on his shoulders that his people/army shot down a plane full of innocent people on the way home from vacation. it’s sheer EVIL…….

Hopefully, Israel will grow closer to Russia and China and hopefully they will sell U.S military secrets to them as they have done in the past with China.

Hopefully, Israel will grow closer to Russia and China and hopefully they will sell U.S military secrets to them as they have done in the past with China.
Hopefully Russia will be swallowed up by a black hole. Russia is evil personified, equaled only by ISIS and it's mother, Islam.

Yup.

What about it?

And you, fanger, sound like you are a converted shill for Islam or possibly a Pakistani living in England. You could always research articles by Jews who lived in Muslim lands and see what they have to say about how they were treated. Certainly looks like fanger doesn't like the Idea of any country cooperating with Israel, especially countries that have enormous populations. Speaking of guns, it looks like fanger doesn't like the idea of so many Americans having guns to protect themselves if his fellow Muslims start up here.
The pills are still on the Kitchen table Hoss, you forgot to take them

Yup.

What about it?

Is it really that difficult for you to get an appointment with a Muslim psychiatrist in Great Britain so that he can increase the dosage of your meds. It sure does look like fanger can't stand the fact that there are countries which have enormous populations that want to do business with Israel. Perhaps fanger can tell us what has come out of his new Muslim brethrens' countries that would make these countries clamoring to do business with them.

20 000 march in Kolkata in show of support for Israel The Times of Israel

Hello!

Read More

Russia is interested in increasing its fruit imports from Israel, after deciding to boycott imports from Europe as part of the ongoing diplomatic spat between Russia and the West.
But of course you all consider this another Israeli-Russian conspiracy to hide grenades inside of watermelons :rofl:

Anyway, Israel is the bridge not only for establishment of better affairs between the M.E. and the West but also with Russia and now its official, The de-legitimization of Israel only prevent progress.

I personally compare the ongoing boycott [BDS] to be a modernized 3-No's Khartoum which only prevent any kind of progress with Egypt and other main Arab states.

Israel Economy Minister Bennett Mocks Boycotts Yet Again | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Same as the OT, adultery means nothing to you. While the US and Russia are at it, your PM is courting Putin.[/QUOTE]:boohoo:

Yup.

What about it?

Is it really that difficult for you to get an appointment with a Muslim psychiatrist in Great Britain so that he can increase the dosage of your meds. It sure does look like fanger can't stand the fact that there are countries which have enormous populations that want to do business with Israel. Perhaps fanger can tell us what has come out of his new Muslim brethrens' countries that would make these countries clamoring to do business with them.

You directed your post to me but it was posted by another poster

Hello!

Read More

Same as the OT, adultery means nothing to you. While the US and Russia are at it, your PM is courting Putin.
:boohoo:[/QUOTE]
What?

Hello!

Read More

Same as the OT, adultery means nothing to you. While the US and Russia are at it, your PM is courting Putin.
:boohoo:
What?[/QUOTE]

According to your Book, the Old Testament, the Israelites and their Kings were always chasing after other Gods, and God wept and wept , and kept taking you back, but the pagan Gods offered you more worldly things and money and power , that is why you do not have a temple now. (keep the violin, you might need it):crybaby:

The Russian boycott of European products was brought about by the US led sanctions against Russia as a rusult of the MAS aircraft coming down. Of course, there was no actual evidence, just sanctions.
Anyway, Russia buys mangos from many places, including Indonesia.

Hello!

Read More

What?
.According to your Book, the Old Testament, the Israelites and their Kings were always chasing after other Gods, and God wept and wept , and kept taking you back, but the pagan Gods offered you more worldly things and money and power , that is why you do not have a temple now. (keep the violin, you might need it):crybaby:
Wrong as usual, so I suggest you read instead of repeating quotes and twisted conclusions by YOUR media.. better go and read it yourself...and what is that have to do with this thread?

Yup.

What about it?

You directed your post to me but it was posted by another poster
Don't worry your little head over this. It is not that important in the scheme of things going on in the world, and all you anti-Semites sound the same, different screen names but the same old nonsense.. Why not go out and get some fresh air? The world will still be able to go on regardless of your silence for a while on a forum.

Hello!

Read More

What?
.According to your Book, the Old Testament, the Israelites and their Kings were always chasing after other Gods, and God wept and wept , and kept taking you back, but the pagan Gods offered you more worldly things and money and power , that is why you do not have a temple now. (keep the violin, you might need it):crybaby:
Wrong as usual, so I suggest you read instead of repeating quotes and twisted conclusions by YOUR media.. better go and read it yourself...and what is that have to do with this thread?

What this has to do with this thread is good, maybe Russia can send 3.2 Billion a year to Israel now and buy you more Iron Domes and money for weapon development, instead of the US. Works for us. Enjoy your new friends.

Hello!

Read More

What?

What this has to do with this thread is good, maybe Russia can send 3.2 Billion a year to Israel now and buy you more Iron Domes and money for weapon development, instead of the US. Works for us. Enjoy your new friends.
Dodging and throwing even more stupid posts, frauds like you probably don't have any friends at all.

Forum List

Back