Dutchman shoves holocaust medal up Israel`s derriere

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
BBC News - Dutchman returns Holocaust medal after family deaths in Gaza
A Dutchman honoured by Israel for hiding a Jewish child during World War Two has handed back his medal after six of his relatives were killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza.
I guess that makes him an anti-Semitic Jew hater.
Why on earth would he do that? After all Israel keeps saying it wasn`t them who wiped out his family, it was Hamas who used them as human shields.
That Dutchman`s decision to return his holocaust medal was a gesture that the BBC chose not to ignore, which is another indication that Israel`s excuses for these indiscriminate killings are wearing thin...and the BBC reaches a lot more people than any of the USMB Israel/Palestine rants.

A Dutchman honoured by Israel for hiding a Jewish child during World War Two has handed back his medal after six of his relatives were killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza.
I guess that makes him an anti-Semitic Jew hater. Why on earth would he do that? After all Israel keeps saying it wasn`t them who wiped out his family, it was Hamas who used them as human shields. That Dutchman`s decision to return his holocaust medal was a gesture that the BBC chose not to ignore, which is another indication that Israel`s excuses for these indiscriminate killings are wearing thin...and the BBC reaches a lot more people than any of the USMB Israel/Palestine rants.
See, folks, what the leftie/hamass/media brainwashing can do to an otherwise good, but naive, individual. Bth., aren't we talking about that family, that magically rose from the dead?

Why on earth would he do that? After all Israel keeps saying it wasn`t them who wiped out his family, it was Hamas who used them as human shields.
That Dutchman`s decision to return his holocaust medal was a gesture that the BBC chose not to ignore, which is another indication that Israel`s excuses for these indiscriminate killings are wearing thin...and the BBC reaches a lot more people than any of the USMB Israel/Palestine rants.

Ok.

So he gave the medal back.

Let's all cry and disarm and let Hamas do whatever it want.

Wait. Lets don't.

Ok.

Wait. Lets don't.

What makes you and your buddies here at the USMB think that the rest of the world gives a shit what you have to say?
There must be like ~ 10 people reading what you post and agreeing with you. And most of those wish that the blacks in the US are next in line after Gaza.
Meanwhile that BBC article about the Dutchman telling your kind to shove it is the most read article on BBC world-wide.
These people aren`t quite as stupid and at the level you are.
They are interested in facts and not the kind of crap you keep trying to spread-shit...and these are the facts:
BBC News - Gaza conflict: The hundreds who lost their lives
Palestinian deaths
1030 men,219 women,414 children
166 militants
Israeli deaths
2 civilians and 64 soldiers
And no, these are not "Hamas propaganda" figures, the BBC published, these are the numbers confirmed by the UN in preparation for the war crimes investigations concerning Israel`s actions.
Once that is done you`ll see a lot more than just world wide disgust.
There will be a lot of countries that can no longer do business as usual with a country that has been found to have committed war crimes.
The 17 EU member states who made the decision to cut economic ties with Israel is just a glimpse of what`s going to happen..no matter how much of your time you spend posting your crap here.
No, you need another 9/11 to turn around what`s happening.
But this time don`t get caught dancing for joy when Americans get killed if you want better propaganda fodder to fool the less gullible public you are up against in the wake of these Gaza killings.
Let me google that for you
You wont get this lucky again any time soon!

What influence of you and your buddies, and the BBC media, has on Israel's moves?

The safety of the residents should be in stake just so the crowd will 'like' Israel?

I don't think so.

This sub-forum seems to consist of about 5 israel-firsters & 2-3 of everyone else. OP is right. Theres a big wide world out there reading these reports.

This sub-forum seems to consist of about 5 israel-firsters & 2-3 of everyone else. OP is right. Theres a big wide world out there reading these reports.
And the big wide world out there reading these reports ranked them in this order:
BBC Most Popular
Shared

1: Man returns Israel medal over Gaza

While Lipush and his few USMB friends continue to post the kind of stuff that no Israeli news paper would post on the net in order to improve Israel`s image.
That Dutchman who returned his holocaust medal did not get so popular because he supports Hamas. He is indicative just how fed up the rest of the world is with how Israel is fighting Hamas.
If the IDF wants to take out 3 "suspected terrorists" who were driving on motorcycles by a UN shelter it does not take a 2000 lbs bomb to kill them and not just at the time when they were close to that shelter.
Unless of course you would want to achieve as much "collateral damage" as possible and sweep as many civilian deaths as possible and chalk it up as a Hamas credit for having used "human shields".
The UN inspectors who were at these sites and made war crimes allegations aren`t quite as stupid as the likes of Lipush would like them to be. They do know the difference between a 2000 lbs bomb crater and the little pot-hole a Hamas rocket makes with a 20 lbs warhead.
So does the Pentagon, the White House or anybody else of the international press who observe armed conflicts.

Last edited:

Actually quite a few posts from this board and others on the US forum show up in news bugs and bots. It all depends on what you prefer to read and what sites you use for your news. Some will also find tweets on trends and headline alerts for news or weather. Some will search for key words you submit. There are sites that will search blogs and message boards on subjects you submit.
Even google will pick up on traffic of blogs and message boards and post it in news.

The UN inspectors include one Lebanese Anti-Israeli bitch (who resigned, I've heard), one Anti-Israeli who's against Israel's existence, and another who's a fan of Hamas.

Yeah, we all put our trust in this balanced...unbiased... trio

Your location is really Canada?

I bet you're happy with your government:D
Do my pictures of the polar bears look like they are from Australia?l...where Jewish kids on a school bus have to fear reprisals for what your government is doing.
Why are you so eager to deflect from what the Israeli government is doing and makes you so happy?... and ask me "Canada?I bet you're happy with your government:D"
What are you hoping to accomplish with your stupidly grinning smiley?
But what the hell, I`ll humor you.
Government officials only say what`s politically expedient and Canada`s government is no exception.
They`ll never say anything unambiguous that could bite them in the ass later when the winds blow from a different direction.
I don`t know what kind of satisfaction you could possibly get from the standard blah blah,... Israel has a right to... blah blah cookie cutter statements, while none of them will veto the UN resolutions that condemn Israel...with the US now being the sole exception...for how much longer?
You tell me!
But you can`t.
The only thing that is certain, is that Israel is loosing international support faster than you can belittle it and maybe you notice, I won`t put a stupid smiley like you did behind that statement, because I feel sorry for the Jews in the diaspora who have to bear the brunt of the repercussions and the backlash for how your government is defending you.
You aren`t in any real danger in Israel and are more likely to be killed in a traffic accident or getting too obese, than getting killed by a terrorist...
Don`t worry you won`t get killed like all these people at the New York trade center.
All you have to do is to stay within the confines of the "iron dome" and check under your bed to make sure nobody tunneled under it.
And before I forget, of course don`t go hitchhiking through Palestinian "terrortory" like these 3 kids did, which sparked that war.

Last edited:
Your location is really Canada?

I bet you're happy with your government:D
Do my pictures of the polar bears look like they are from Australia?l...where Jewish kids on a school bus have to fear reprisals for what your government is doing.
Why are you so eager to deflect from what the Israeli government is doing and makes you so happy? "Canada?I bet you're happy with your government:D"
What are you hoping to accomplish with your stupidly grinning smiley?
But what the hell, I`ll humor you.
Government officials only say what`s politically expedient and Canada`s government is no exception.
They`ll never say anything unambiguous that could bite them in the ass later when the winds blow from a different direction.
I don`t know what kind of satisfaction you could possibly get from the standard blah blah,... Israel has a right to... blah blah cookie cutter statements, while none of them will veto the UN resolutions that condemn Israel...with the US now being the sole exception...for how much longer?
You tell me!
But you can`t.
The only thing that is certain, is that Israel is loosing international support faster than you can belittle it and maybe you notice, I won`t put a stupid smiley like you did behind that statement, because I feel sorry for the Jews in the diaspora who have to bear the brunt of the repercussions and the backlash for how your government is defending you.
You aren`t in any real danger in Israel and are more likely to be killed in a traffic accident than by a terrorist...like those who killed all these people at the New York trade center.

This is nuts. Israel has a right to defend it's citizens. It's citizens should and DO come before the ones who are always attacking, sending suicide bombers (including children).

If they are dying, then they need to stop sneaking over the border, committing atrocities, kidnappings and murders, and stop lobbing bombs over the border and accept that Israel is their neighbor and is not going anywhere. If they cannot do that, then more of them are going to die.

Bla bla bla..The fact people threat kids is whats wrong, not the other way around, and the only thing that is certain is that the world finally realize how dangerous Islam is, and your idiotic post about the democratic governments really makes a good laugh, because here in Israel - we voted for the government, we're not ashamed of that, and so does the Canadians in Canada, stop making fun of yourself or at least of the Polar bears.

You are reading far too much into the return of this medal.

This Dutchman thought he had valid reasons to return the medal but the BBC in its usual biased fashion choose to highlight the matter.

As regards making excuses, Israel tells the facts exactly as they are, where as misguided fools as yourself prefer to swallow the blatant lies and propaganda from Hamas!

Instead of ranting about Israel why don't you select the tragedies now happening in Iraq where the Yazidis, Christians and Muslims are being buried alive, beheaded, tortured and crucified by the Islamic State?

These events highlight the true nature of the Islamists, including your friends in Hamas who could be just as bad given half the chance and would have the same goals as the Islamic State.

Ok.

Wait. Lets don't.

What makes you and your buddies here at the USMB think that the rest of the world gives a shit what you have to say?
There must be like ~ 10 people reading what you post and agreeing with you. And most of those wish that the blacks in the US are next in line after Gaza.
Meanwhile that BBC article about the Dutchman telling your kind to shove it is the most read article on BBC world-wide.
These people aren`t quite as stupid and at the level you are.
They are interested in facts and not the kind of crap you keep trying to spread-shit...and these are the facts:
BBC News - Gaza conflict: The hundreds who lost their lives
Palestinian deaths
1030 men,219 women,414 children
166 militants
Israeli deaths
2 civilians and 64 soldiers
And no, these are not "Hamas propaganda" figures, the BBC published, these are the numbers confirmed by the UN in preparation for the war crimes investigations concerning Israel`s actions.
Once that is done you`ll see a lot more than just world wide disgust.
There will be a lot of countries that can no longer do business as usual with a country that has been found to have committed war crimes.
The 17 EU member states who made the decision to cut economic ties with Israel is just a glimpse of what`s going to happen..no matter how much of your time you spend posting your crap here.
No, you need another 9/11 to turn around what`s happening.
But this time don`t get caught dancing for joy when Americans get killed if you want better propaganda fodder to fool the less gullible public you are up against in the wake of these Gaza killings.
Let me google that for you
You wont get this lucky again any time soon!

What makes you think anyone here gives a crap what you think??

Forum List

Back