Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

the republicans dont seem to like the vetting of their candidates

Oh please, if Obama had been vetted, he never would have even been invited to dinner in the White House.

God your stupid.

Sure, what ever you say. You are so intelligent. Why is it you don't use that intelligence to prove me wrong instead of calling me names? A no named Junior Senator beats out the most popular woman in the country, a woman who was called the most intelligent woman on the planet, and you think he was fully vented? Where's his College transcripts? Where's all the people who knew him in college? I've looked, Left leaning Factcheck came up with 2 people. When and where did he and Michel meet? Who were their friends? Who was his best man, her Maid of Honor? Is there any video of His graduation from any college? Just a few samples of how well he was vetted for you.
Here's a few things we do know:
He ran for his first political office unopposed; but do you know why? I do.
He was introduced to Chicago politics at a party, do you know where? I do.

Do some real thinking with your super intelligent mind. Moron. (Learn the difference Your and You're)

Last edited:
Just a few more details from the OP article:

Leonard H. "Kip" Carter, a former close Gingrich friend, backed the contention that it was Newt Gingrich who wanted the divorce.

"He (Gingrich) said, 'You know and I know that she's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of a president,' " Carter, who now lives in South Carolina, told CNN recently, relating the conversation he had with Gingrich the day Gingrich revealed he was filing for divorce. Carter served as treasurer of Gingrich's first congressional campaigns.

Carter, who was a fellow history professor when Gingrich taught at West Georgia College in Carrollton, said he broke off his friendship with Newt Gingrich because of the congressman's treatment of his wife during the divorce.

Asked in an e-mail whether that conversation in 1980 occurred the way that Carter recounted, Gingrich spokesman Hammond did not respond.

Gerald Johnson, a Georgia state legislator at the time who also was in Gingrich's Sunday school class, said it was his memory that Jackie Gingrich did not want a divorce. Johnson laughed when told the presidential campaign is now saying she requested the divorce, calling that "surprising."

When Gingrich filed for divorce, he was already seeing a 28-year-old congressional aide, whom he married six months after his divorce was final in 1981. The second wife, Marianne Ginther Gingrich, told Esquire magazine last year that Gingrich even introduced her to his parents in the summer of 1980, the same time he filed for divorce.
Newly recovered court files cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce - CNN.com
How's that for slimy? Guy even introduced his "Sanctity of Marriage" wife number two to his parents
WHILE HE WAS STILL MARRIED TO 'SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE' WIFE NUMBER ONE!

:lol::lol::lol:

You remind me of a little ole lady gossip getting their panties in a bunch over trivial shit..
had to bring the article back up because people were losing interest, eh..and make it all black..
and you remind me of the inbred, ugly stick version of Miss South Carolina.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww]Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please, if Obama had been vetted, he never would have even been invited to dinner in the White House.

God your stupid.

Sure, what ever you say. You are so intelligent. Why is it you don't use that intelligence to prove me wrong instead of calling me names? A no named Junior Senator beats out the most popular woman in the country, a woman who was called the most intelligent woman on the planet, and you think he was fully vented? Where's his College transcripts? Where's all the people who knew him in college? I've looked, Left leaning Factcheck came up with 2 people. When and where did he and Michel meet? Who were their friends? Who was his best man, her Maid of Honor? Is there any video of His graduation from any college? Just a few samples of how well he was vetted for you.

Do some real thinking with your super intelligent mind. Moron.

sorry dear, but you're wasting your breath on that one..

God your stupid.

Do some real thinking with your super intelligent mind. Moron.

I know, he/she/it doesn't even know the difference between your and you're yet calls me stupid. Take them to school, buy them books, and they eat the teacher.....

God your stupid.

Do some real thinking with your super intelligent mind. Moron. (Learn the difference Your and You're)

i dont know, did he have a bad anal leakage problem that smelled? I didnt know your vote depended on who was his best man at his wedding.
You are a fucking Psycho, or a little teenage girl who needs to know these things. Tell me do you go to the supermarket when you are picking up food for your husband and read all those gossip mags as well? You must.

But if you must know:
Michelle Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama attended Princeton University and Harvard Law School before returning to Chicago and to work at the law firm Sidley Austin, where she met her future husband. Subsequently, she worked as part of the staff of Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago Medical Center.

See typically the info is out there, but you fucking cons tend to be so fucking lazy about it that you ust ask the same questions over and over again. Its more to the point i think you rather live in ignorance, because that way you can cry about how Obama is the devil etc, and have people jerk you off.

WOW, you know how to use Wiki...............

Any Idea what his grades were? What his thesis was written about?

And my vote? I'll vote on his record....... If everyone does that he'll be back in Chicago or Hawaii in Jan 2013....Permanently........ But unless you are stupid (and my guess is that you are) you have to admit that there is a huge hole in the man's history.

But that doesn't matter anymore, we've had time to see him and how he leads, he doesn't.

Can you believe these people...

We want to know all of the Obama's girlfriends from HIGH SCHOOL.

absolutely pathetic what this media is all about.

This "just released" bullshit is really getting old.
People will eventually tire of this type of stuff, but when? I don't know, it seems the bullshit threshold is ever higher.

For the record I think Newt is a douchbag.

I know, he/she/it doesn't even know the difference between your and you're yet calls me stupid. Take them to school, buy them books, and they eat the teacher.....

tell me SFC has anyone Vented you as of late? if you are going to make claims about education, make sure your spelling is ok..

Oh no, Did I make a mistake? Gee I guess I should be ashamed.....

And yes You may ask NSA about the file they have with my name on it. Tell them I said you could see it.....:badgrin:

Having worked over 5000 court cases and over 1000 divorce cases over 30 years I know first hand it is SO EASY to selectively release whatever court documents you want to prove what you want THROUGH THE FUCKING MEDIA.
Fact is this wife and the kids from Newt and that wife dispute all that shit.
First they claim he served her on her death bed with the complaint and that was BS and this is BS.
I could give a shit about any of it anyway. I went to college with the next wife Marianne and she was a real piece of work also.
But it is funny how the far right bitches and moans when the Democrats do it but when Humpty Dumpty does it it is different.
Romney is the one behind it and it is politics. Newt has released his own BS lately like stating NO federal employee can say Christmas or Jesus at work.
Politics.

Leonard H. "Kip" Carter, a former close Gingrich friend, backed the contention that it was Newt Gingrich who wanted the divorce.

"He (Gingrich) said, 'You know and I know that she's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of a president,' " Carter, who now lives in South Carolina, told CNN recently, relating the conversation he had with Gingrich the day Gingrich revealed he was filing for divorce. Carter served as treasurer of Gingrich's first congressional campaigns.

Carter, who was a fellow history professor when Gingrich taught at West Georgia College in Carrollton, said he broke off his friendship with Newt Gingrich because of the congressman's treatment of his wife during the divorce.

Asked in an e-mail whether that conversation in 1980 occurred the way that Carter recounted, Gingrich spokesman Hammond did not respond.

Gerald Johnson, a Georgia state legislator at the time who also was in Gingrich's Sunday school class, said it was his memory that Jackie Gingrich did not want a divorce. Johnson laughed when told the presidential campaign is now saying she requested the divorce, calling that "surprising."

When Gingrich filed for divorce, he was already seeing a 28-year-old congressional aide, whom he married six months after his divorce was final in 1981. The second wife, Marianne Ginther Gingrich, told Esquire magazine last year that Gingrich even introduced her to his parents in the summer of 1980, the same time he filed for divorce.
Newly recovered court files cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce - CNN.com

Newt's time is over. Who cares if he lied another big one? It is Mitt's nomination to lose.

It cracks me up that the conservative right wing bunch were very interested in Bill Clinton's love life. But now they say that kind of information is not relevant. Hypocrites!!!!

Except we never really were.

Our problem with CLinton was not that he was a horndog. We knew he was a horndog when he was elected.

Our problem with him was that he used the power of his office to cover up, pay off or intimidate the objects of his affection

Getting a blow job from Monica Lewinsky wasn't a crime.

Getting her a $40,000 a year job at the Penatgon when she couldn't write a memorandum was.

Lying about it in court was.

Getting other people to lie was.

Hiding evidence was.

^^^^^^ All the above, but the biggest deal to me was on TV when he pointed his finger ( crooked ) and lied to the American people about not having relations with, that woman....Ms. Lewinsky. THAT nailed his coffin in my mind, so to speak. He lied to ME, and funny thing, I knew he was lying, just by his body lauguage and verbal syntax.

I do not however, believe that having extramarital affairs has any negative consequences relating to being an effective leader. In fact, though I don't condone betraying your wedding vows, I think having regular sex, helps.

More trouble for Gingrich as Iowa campaign quickens - Yahoo! News
In an embarrassing revelation for Gingrich, The Wall Street Journal said on Tuesday that his consulting company published a newsletter in 2006 that called Romney's health plan "the most interesting effort to solve the uninsured problem in America today."
"We agree entirely with Governor Romney and Massachusetts legislators that our goal should be 100 percent insurance coverage for all Americans," the newsletter said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

Get some perspective lefties. Bill Clinton lied to the world about his DNA on Monica's dress, they found a dead girl in Teddy Kennedy's car and Barney Frank had a male prostitution ring operating out of his living room and you think Gingrich's divorce needs sctrutiny?

i dont know, did he have a bad anal leakage problem that smelled? I didnt know your vote depended on who was his best man at his wedding.
You are a fucking Psycho, or a little teenage girl who needs to know these things. Tell me do you go to the supermarket when you are picking up food for your husband and read all those gossip mags as well? You must.

But if you must know:
Michelle Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See typically the info is out there, but you fucking cons tend to be so fucking lazy about it that you ust ask the same questions over and over again. Its more to the point i think you rather live in ignorance, because that way you can cry about how Obama is the devil etc, and have people jerk you off.

WOW, you know how to use Wiki...............

Any Idea what his grades were? What his thesis was written about?

And my vote? I'll vote on his record....... If everyone does that he'll be back in Chicago or Hawaii in Jan 2013....Permanently........ But unless you are stupid (and my guess is that you are) you have to admit that there is a huge hole in the man's history.

But that doesn't matter anymore, we've had time to see him and how he leads, he doesn't.

I really dont care what his thesis was in college. I dont care if it was titled " 20 reasons why i want to kill Ollie". I find it quite meaningless to the current debate. Same as for his grades. If you feel the need to make your choice on what grade he got in school. that is your personal choice,but it is not for the rest of the nation.
You people sure do like to act as if its your opinion, everyone else must adhere to it.

No i used google and that popped up. You could have found out yourself, but you rather remain ignorant.

Ok his record which is subject to debate. Its not shocking you have a negative outlook on his record. They are policies you most likely disagree with. Does that mean because you think his record is poor, that others will follow? Nah doubt it.

So he doesnt lead, yet is a tyrant. He sits back and does nothing, but is a dictator. he doesnt compromise but acts like a king.

Yeah shut up retard

And more name calling. Please direct us to a post where I have called Mr Obama a dictator, tyrant, or king.

His record:

slowest recovery on record

massive unemployment

stagnant income growth

a record number of people on food stamps

gargantuan level of debt

signature legislation going before the supreme court with I believe 26 states now passing laws against it or challenging it.

Yeah there's a record..........

I am far more concerned about a "president" who spends about $1 million of taxpayers money so he can see a play in NYC, and whose wife aka The Bat, wastes millions of dollars of taxpayers' money so she can go jetsetting in Europe.

Forum List

Back