Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

[ Let us not jump the gun about whether the newly elected women will or will not attempt to say or do anything else in regards to any condemnations of Jews or Israel. Let the future tell their story. ]

So we took note when the Free Beacon reported on the connection of Tlaib to the Soros network. Soros, through various groups he funds particularly the Open Society entities, is a major funder of the anti-Israel movement.

The Washington Free Beacon reports not only on the Soro-backed funding of Tlaib, but discrepancies in reporting of that funding.:

Tlaib also reported a $68,307 salary for a “Leadership in Government Fellowship” in 2017 but did not disclose the name of the organization who provided the funding for the fellowship, as required by the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Ethics.

The Washington Free Beacon reached out to George Soros’s spokesperson in December and were provided copies of tax forms for all entities that are run by the liberal billionaire and make up his Open Society network.

On page 97 of the 321-page tax form for the Open Society Institute, the legal name for the Open Society Foundation, an expenditure of $85,307 is shown to Tlaib for a “leadership in government fellowship,” the Free Beacon reported.

The amount that Soros’s group reported paying out to Tlaib on its tax forms, $85,307, differs from the amount Tlaib reported on her financial disclosure—$68,307—for her leadership in government fellowship.

“Rashida Tlaib was awarded a Leadership in Government fellowship from the Open Society Foundations in the fall of 2016,” Jonathan Kaplan, Soros’s spokesperson, told the Free Beacon at the time. “Her project: to focus on increasing the civic participation of disenfranchised urban communities of color. When Ms. Tlaib informed us that she was planning to run for Congress, we mutually agreed to suspend her fellowship and no further payments were made.”

Kendra Arnold, the executive director of the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, a government watchdog group, said that the payment was “problematic” given that candidates are required to disclose the source of their income.

Here’s more from our 2016 story, Soros-funded anti-Israel ecosystem unmasked by hack:

(full article online)

Is it any surprise anti-Israel Rep. Rashida Tlaib was funded by Soros-group before running for Congress?

Perhaps muslim should have thought about it before killing 3000 Americans..... As the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, it was not all the people but it was a large portion of them that condoned it!

Without-Islam.jpg

Oh right. Blame every Muslim for the acts of a few. That has a familiar ring to it.
Just as we blamed Imperial Japan....Didn’t FDR lock up most Japanese in America afraid they were the enemy....you forget what your DEMONRAT party did.... There were no mass arrests of Muslims but as we have seen in 18 years muslim are the prime culprits in most suicide murders and most problems in other countries....shall we look to Europe, in their great stupidity in taking in your garbage? Now, as here, muslims are trying to take over....the only fix is dispatching thousands, if not more of them.....how do you tell a good muslim from one that wants to kill you? Inquisitive minds would like to know!
Guess what. I strongly condemned what was done to Japanese Americans. Unlike you I dont care what party does it. I an sure you would have been rigbt there shoving them in buses and taking their property.
No but I would have had surveillance on anyone that may have been suspicious ...unlike the poor quality of Muslim surveillance after 9/11!!!

other way around charlie,the pic on the left is a world WITH Israel,pic on the right,is a pic of a world WITHOUT Israel Einstein.:cuckoo:

So if Israel didn't exist Islam would not have attacked the NYC Twin Towers, so as long as Israel exists; Muslims & Christians will attack the US & anything under God like Ocasio-Cortez getting US Congress pay being a puppet of Turkey Muslims so Israel won't exist just as what Talib & Omar are collecting taxpayers monies for......

OK, stop me if you've heard this one before.

People reacted negatively to the antisemitic comments by Ilhan Omar due to "islamophobia".

WATCH: Tlaib Explains Why People Reacted Negatively to Omar's Comments And She's Way Off
Beth Baumann | Mar 11, 2019 9:55 PM

Tlaib Believes People Reacted Negatively to Omar's Comments Because...

Isn't it great that worshipping at the altar of "identity politics" and "diversity" allows us to tolerate islamic fascists?

The doubling of Muslims elected to Congress, especially through the wins of two women, is perhaps the starkest example of the situation Muslims have found themselves in since the election of President Donald Trump. The president immediately turned his Islam-bashing into policy with the travel ban, anti-Muslim groups now hold sway with the White House, and hate crimes targeting Muslims have risen in recent years. Yet in the same period, a record number of Muslims ran for office, donations have poured in to Muslim advocacy groups, and Muslims are showing unprecedented civic engagement, forming strategic alliances with other groups in the Trump administration’s crosshairs.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahallam/muslim-women-congress-tlaib-omar

Both of these women need to carefully read what people are claiming they wrote.

FACT CHECK: Did Rashida Tlaib Tweet About America 'Raping and Pillaging' Her People?

Oh right. Blame every Muslim for the acts of a few. That has a familiar ring to it.
Just as we blamed Imperial Japan....Didn’t FDR lock up most Japanese in America afraid they were the enemy....you forget what your DEMONRAT party did.... There were no mass arrests of Muslims but as we have seen in 18 years muslim are the prime culprits in most suicide murders and most problems in other countries....shall we look to Europe, in their great stupidity in taking in your garbage? Now, as here, muslims are trying to take over....the only fix is dispatching thousands, if not more of them.....how do you tell a good muslim from one that wants to kill you? Inquisitive minds would like to know!
Guess what. I strongly condemned what was done to Japanese Americans. Unlike you I dont care what party does it. I an sure you would have been rigbt there shoving them in buses and taking their property.
No but I would have had surveillance on anyone that may have been suspicious ...unlike the poor quality of Muslim surveillance after 9/11!!!

other way around charlie,the pic on the left is a world WITH Israel,pic on the right,is a pic of a world WITHOUT Israel Einstein.:cuckoo:

So if Israel didn't exist Islam would not have attacked the NYC Twin Towers, so as long as Israel exists; Muslims & Christians will attack the US & anything under God like Ocasio-Cortez getting US Congress pay being a puppet of Turkey Muslims so Israel won't exist just as what Talib & Omar are collecting taxpayers monies for......

hate top break your heart Israel apologists but Israel along with out corrupt government were behind the twin towers destruction.LOL i have taken many people to school on that in the conspiracy section too m any times to remember charlie.LOL

hate top break your heart Israel apologists but Israel along with out corrupt government were behind the twin towers destruction.LOL i have taken many people to school on that in the conspiracy section too m any times to remember charlie.LOL

What sillyness.

The doubling of Muslims elected to Congress, especially through the wins of two women, is perhaps the starkest example of the situation Muslims have found themselves in since the election of President Donald Trump. The president immediately turned his Islam-bashing into policy with the travel ban, anti-Muslim groups now hold sway with the White House, and hate crimes targeting Muslims have risen in recent years. Yet in the same period, a record number of Muslims ran for office, donations have poured in to Muslim advocacy groups, and Muslims are showing unprecedented civic engagement, forming strategic alliances with other groups in the Trump administration’s crosshairs.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahallam/muslim-women-congress-tlaib-omar

FACT CHECK: Did Rashida Tlaib Tweet About America 'Raping and Pillaging' Her People?

Islamophobia. The only form of bigotry that is still socially acceptable and politically endorsed.

Islamophobia. The only form of bigotry that is still socially acceptable and politically endorsed.

“It’s not rape in Islam”: ISIS Muslima says jihadis’ rape of non-Muslim women is “allowed in the
Quran”

JIHAD WATCH ^

[ Clarifying the function of the word Islamophobia for the past 40 years ]

At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". The aim of this word was to declare Islam inviolate. Whoever crosses this border is deemed a racist. This term, which is worthy of totalitarian propaganda, is deliberately unspecific about whether it refers to a religion, a belief system or its faithful adherents around the world.

...The term "Islamophobia" serves a number of functions: it denies the reality of an Islamic offensive in Europe all the better to justify it; it attacks secularism by equating it with fundamentalism.

Islamophobia—that is, the word itself—is meant to silence you.

Rather than just toss out slogans, why not define “islamophobia”?

Criticism of religious totalitarianism and a patriarchal, politico-social structure that is antithetical to western values of personal freedoms is not islamophobia, it’s a valid criticism of religious totalitarianism. I find that the most strident screeching of the “islamophobia” slogan comes from moslems (and their apologists), who presume to reserve for themselves a position of privileged inviolability in public discourse and in print that illustrate its arrogant--and dangerous--opposition to basic freedoms that we all-too-often take for granted.

Just ask these guys:

Egyptian blogger among 24 facing jail terms for ‘insulting’ the judiciary

It seems I fell asleep and somehow woke up in 1215. The ink on the Magna Carta is not yet dry.

All of the tenets that have allowed the West to develop represent the distillation of centuries of Judeo-Christian principles and convictions, ancient Greek and Roman philosophy, the Magna Carta, the work of Locke, Hume, Rousseau, Paine, et al. into a codified framework of law that guarantees rights and liberties to all people— fair and equal treatment under the law.

Are you surprised that westerners have an aversion to moslems who insist that we are to accommodate limits on our freedoms because moslems find those freedoms repulsive?

Islamophobia defined as an Islamidiotocracy jihad of Christiananality pedophilia business with Islam as Allah & God.

Still some pedophilia business patriot act lynching enforcement fan of the Islamidiotocracy from probably before 9/11 & getting paid for it like Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom of thieving US Constitution arsonists...

So, how was the candy?

Bless you Israel for supporting us on 911. Israeli President Moshe Katsav donates blood in his Jerusalem residence September 12, 2001, for the victims of yesterday's terrorist attacks in the United States. Israel has declared a national day of mourning in solidarity with the US after devastating aircraft attacks in New York and Washington DC Flags flew at half-mast across the Jewish state as Israel expressed its sorrow over the unprecedented assault on its main ally while scores of Israelis and others donated blood.

reuters6_RTXKRC1.jpg

Forum List

Back