Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

The "Phobia" part in "Islamophobia",
is a cover for a failure at forced conversion, and opposition to the wonders of dhimmitude.

If some 50 years of US it's a Christian Nation pedophilia slavery hasn't been enough, this dhimmitude is after all these years yet more don't laugh cause it's not funny super ego megalomaniacal suicidal pedophile homicidal compulsive-obsessive human farming avoidance-acceptance lynching enforcement with subconscious realization of being in a more perfect union Islam-Christiananality pedophilia business forcing every form of tyranny over the mind of man from cross conditioning way beyond therapy for pleasure as principled "death to the infidels" "serve the Pope or die" consummation as if it is supposed to be like catching fish in a barrel ?

It is safe to say that Israel, AIPAC, BDS, and the so-called “occupation” are odd topics to consume a freshman congresswoman from the Minnesota 5th two months into her term. The Minnesota 5th has the highest poverty rate (15%) and unemployment rate (3.7%) in the state. The district is also the youngest in terms of age – millennials make up 35% of the voting population – and it is also the state’s most diverse, which is due in part to the fact that the district is home to the largest Somali immigrant community in the US.

Like the rest of the country, voters in the Minnesota 5th are concerned about the economy, jobs and crime and safety, and, like most immigrant communities, they wrestle with issues of assimilation as they transition from the first to the second generations. To the extent voters in the Minnesota 5th talk about foreign policy, they talk about internal Somali politics, clan rivalries, and relations with other countries in East Africa, namely neighboring Kenya.

I know this because several years back I was an investigator for the Senate Committee on Homeland Security looking into why young men from the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood at the heart of the Minnesota 5th were returning to Somalia to fight for al-Shabab, the regional Islamist terrorist organization there. I spent time interviewing young people, community leaders, and the families of those whose who had returned home to join al-Shabab.

Based on my experience in the 5th District and in Washington meeting with national Muslim organizations, it is clear to me that Rep. Omar’s focus on Israel has nothing to do with her constituents and everything to do with a broader information campaign designed to undermine and weaken America’s relationship with Israel. The long-term goal of that campaign does not include Israel’s survival despite lip service by Rep. Omar and others about a two-state solution.

(full article online)

Rep. Omar’s comments are worse than you think

It is safe to say that Israel, AIPAC, BDS, and the so-called “occupation” are odd topics to consume a freshman congresswoman from the Minnesota 5th two months into her term. The Minnesota 5th has the highest poverty rate (15%) and unemployment rate (3.7%) in the state. The district is also the youngest in terms of age – millennials make up 35% of the voting population – and it is also the state’s most diverse, which is due in part to the fact that the district is home to the largest Somali immigrant community in the US.

Like the rest of the country, voters in the Minnesota 5th are concerned about the economy, jobs and crime and safety, and, like most immigrant communities, they wrestle with issues of assimilation as they transition from the first to the second generations. To the extent voters in the Minnesota 5th talk about foreign policy, they talk about internal Somali politics, clan rivalries, and relations with other countries in East Africa, namely neighboring Kenya.

I know this because several years back I was an investigator for the Senate Committee on Homeland Security looking into why young men from the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood at the heart of the Minnesota 5th were returning to Somalia to fight for al-Shabab, the regional Islamist terrorist organization there. I spent time interviewing young people, community leaders, and the families of those whose who had returned home to join al-Shabab.

Based on my experience in the 5th District and in Washington meeting with national Muslim organizations, it is clear to me that Rep. Omar’s focus on Israel has nothing to do with her constituents and everything to do with a broader information campaign designed to undermine and weaken America’s relationship with Israel. The long-term goal of that campaign does not include Israel’s survival despite lip service by Rep. Omar and others about a two-state solution.

(full article online)

Rep. Omar implies that our congress people are bought off.

And the sky is blue and the sun comes up in the morning.

I see nothing controversial here.

It seems even the rabid, left of left Dems are seeing Ilhan Omar and her rabid Jew hatreds pious islamic views as a liability.

Democrats upset over Omar seeking primary challenger

Some Minnesota Democrats, aghast at controversial comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D), are taking initial steps to recruit a candidate to run against her in next year’s primary election, seeking to buck history in one of the nation’s most progressive legislative districts.

(full article online)

What I see is that you have said absolutely nothing in this post, and not proven at all that Omar is NOT more interested in damaging the relations between the US and Israel, than she should be taking care of the district which put her in Congress where her Somali American poor and disadvantaged people were hoping she would start doing something to improve their lives.

What could it be that David Duke wants out of Ilan Omar?

(full article online)

What I see is that you have said absolutely nothing in this post, and not proven at all that Omar is NOT more interested in damaging the relations between the US and Israel, than she should be taking care of the district which put her in Congress where her Somali American poor and disadvantaged people were hoping she would start doing something to improve their lives.

She is not the one wasting a few weeks over nothing.

[ As some of us have noticed, Omar does not realize why what she says has been received so badly ]

You see, she is not at all like those two Englishmen. In the West, spouting anti-Semitic conspiracy theories makes you a whack job, a nutcase, a kook. Not in Ilhan’s culture. She spent her formative years in Muslim Somalia, where anti-Jewish ideas constitute mainstream thinking. Anyone who doubts me should visit the websites of MEMRI or Palestinian Media Watch and check out its video archives of Middle East sermons about Jews.

In the West, the presence of Jews has resulted in non-Jews understanding that the Jewish people has suffered throughout history due to hallucinatory accusations that Jews maintain dual loyalties or control the world with its purse strings. Holocaust awareness has also contributed to a culture in which anti-Semitism is considered unacceptable.

But not in Somalia. One should believe Omar when she says that she was surprised that her comments hurt people’s feelings. After all, it is common knowledge in her native land that Jews are evildoers. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who lived in Saudi Arabia for a while, reported that everything that goes wrong in that country – power outages, traffic accidents, bad weather – is the Jews’ fault. Never mind that no Jews live there.

(full article online)

Stop Judging Ilhan Omar So Harshly

(full article online)

KKK David Duke might want Omar to have her one nation under God version of Islam back the KKK as Catholic Church priests have done for KKK members running thru a church by claiming they were those which ran thru the church in their robes clearing KKK culprits in their hooded outfits. Probably as close to this Christian Nation's supreme swastika up Uranus court mandate of one nation under God in same KKK sheets different day "serve the Pope or die" to now same servitude different dhimmitude "death to the infidels".....

(full article online)

(full article online)

Another of your conspiracy theory addled twoofer videos.

(full article online)

Another of your conspiracy theory addled twoofer videos.

So SCOTUS in it's schizoid supreme swastika up Uranus court "man is God" immaculate drug conception diatribe against one nation under God with equal justice under law servitude dictates one nation under God is West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKKristallnacht economics of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists, a "serve the Pope or die" inquisition, the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate 9/11 patriot act of "death to the infidels" & now some lynching enforcement crooks on Capitol Hill Somali-Muslim S & M tautology of Israel dhimmitude.

is a cover for a failure at forced conversion, and opposition to the wonders of dhimmitude.
It is nothing more than bigotry.

It is not, and it is certainly not irrational.
During the mid 19th century my grand grand father gave away several stores in Jaffo as "protection" for his friends' family.
Common in local practice, his children would be taken to Muslim families and converted, especially the girls first, This was one of the common and a real dangers of the Jewish minority living under a Muslim rule.

The Jews of Safed, Tiberias, Jerusalem and Hebron were expelled in spite of paying "protection" to Arab tribes. That was on top of the double, and in Jerusalem a triple Ottoman tax the Jews were forced to pay,

When someone says they want a Caliphate to replace Israel, we believe them - that is not an irrational fear from some TV screen thousands of miles away. That's 3 hours drive away from home.

Islamophobic hate has led to the murder of 49 innocent people in New Zealand, and as many more injured.

That is bigotry. Time to quit pretending it doesn’t exist.

During the mid 19th century my grand grand father gave away several stores in Jaffo as "protection" for his friends' family.
Common in local practice, his children would be taken to Muslim families and converted, especially the girls first, This was one of the common and a real dangers of the Jewish minority living under a Muslim rule.

The Jews of Safed, Tiberias, Jerusalem and Hebron were expelled in spite of paying "protection" to Arab tribes. That was on top of the double, and in Jerusalem a triple Ottoman tax the Jews were forced to pay,

When someone says they want a Caliphate to replace Israel, we believe them - that is not an irrational fear from some TV screen thousands of miles away. That's 3 hours drive away from home.

Islamophobic hate has led to the murder of 49 innocent people in New Zealand, and as many more injured.

That was more than fear of Muslims, that was White Supremacy, which has been rising for the past 20 years, with governments doing nothing to stop it.

Just look at Norway, Sweden, the UK, France, Australia, Canada, etc, etc.

Some Muslims are attacking globally and some White supremacists are also attacking not only Muslims, but Jews, Blacks, and all non whites.

Two diseases, Jihad and White Supremacy blowing up the world at the same time.

Jihadists are bigots.
White Supremacists are bigots.

That was more than fear of Muslims, that was White Supremacy, which has been rising for the past 20 years, with governments doing nothing to stop it.

Some Muslims are attacking globally and some White supremacists are also attacking not only Muslims, but Jews, Blacks, and all non whites.

Jihadists are bigots.
White supremacists hate Muslims. It was anti Muslim hate.

Jihadists are bigots.

Maybe you ought to venture out of IP occasionally and some of the truly ugly things people say. Like in this charming thread: Anti-Muslim Hate Sites Celebrates New Zealand Mosque Massacres

Jihadists are bigots.

"Virginia GOP lt. governor nominee: birth defects caused by sin"

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBl...-governor-nominee-birth-defects-caused-by-sin

Are bigots birth defects in politics of religions which should have been aborted, or just more legalized human farming deemed part of one nation under God as appropriate federal sin of religious politics in survival of the fittest fascists ?

RE: Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel
⁜→ Coyote, rylah, et al,

The fear, hatred, or prejudice against, those that follow the Islamic religion or are identified with the Muslims culture in general, are suffering from a mental health condition (Islamophobia). And that is very important that we understand this (real understanding is essential). Why is it essential, because it requires that application of preventative medicine and sociological treatment to combat it.

You cannot think of Islamophobia as a criminal behavior that is punishable through incarceration. It is not a crime and punishment scenario. While we have (and continue to do so) use hard combat skills and severe prosecutor procedures in the search for justice (and rightly so) we are treating the symptom and not the root cause.

We use counterintelligence and counter-terrorism techniques detect, track-down, exploit and neutralize Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters every day. But that is because they participated in, and are wanted in connection with the associated criminal behaviors. We failed in the in the prevention, control, and treatment of the affected and have to respond with enforcement measures because we could not do the

(COMMENT)

I've been told many time that the layman find the subject much to complicated to grasp. The layman wants short bullet answers, without a clear understanding of what they do not know (which in itself is an impediment to understanding).

In order to put something useful in effect, you have to think of something like "diabetes." Like diabetes, Islamophobia can be prevented through diet and limited exposure. For instance, in the Arab Palestinian Territories, the education system generates hate as a steady diet. That has to be corrected.

If the diet cannot be corrected then once the children grow-up and act as the carriers of the disease, then the carriers trigger Islamophobia through some action. To counter this, you can either quarantine the carriers, neutralize the carriers, or eliminate the carries. Think of this as the simplest of solutions.

It is not so simple, as it presupposes that everyone wants to eliminate the spread of hatred towards the Islamic and Arab culture. But that would be a false assumption. But like the cure for any strong and aggressive disease, the treatment is not instantaneous.

The cure for those the spread of hatred towards the Islamic culture --- and those that spread hate against the followers of the other Abrahamic religions is not a single application. It is a process of an extremely long disinfectant process.

I don't think that is going to happen in my lifetime. The Abrahamic religions are not done fighting one another, and the political-diplomatic efforts have proven unsuccessful.

Just My Thought
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel
⁜→ Coyote, rylah, et al,

The fear, hatred, or prejudice against, those that follow the Islamic religion or are identified with the Muslims culture in general, are suffering from a mental health condition (Islamophobia). And that is very important that we understand this (real understanding is essential). Why is it essential, because it requires that application of preventative medicine and sociological treatment to combat it.

You cannot think of Islamophobia as a criminal behavior that is punishable through incarceration. It is not a crime and punishment scenario. While we have (and continue to do so) use hard combat skills and severe prosecutor procedures in the search for justice (and rightly so) we are treating the symptom and not the root cause.

We use counterintelligence and counter-terrorism techniques detect, track-down, exploit and neutralize Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters every day. But that is because they participated in, and are wanted in connection with the associated criminal behaviors. We failed in the in the prevention, control, and treatment of the affected and have to respond with enforcement measures because we could not do the

(COMMENT)

I've been told many time that the layman find the subject much to complicated to grasp. The layman wants short bullet answers, without a clear understanding of what they do not know (which in itself is an impediment to understanding).

In order to put something useful in effect, you have to think of something like "diabetes." Like diabetes, Islamophobia can be prevented through diet and limited exposure. For instance, in the Arab Palestinian Territories, the education system generates hate as a steady diet. That has to be corrected.

If the diet cannot be corrected then once the children grow-up and act as the carriers of the disease, then the carriers trigger Islamophobia through some action. To counter this, you can either quarantine the carriers, neutralize the carriers, or eliminate the carries. Think of this as the simplest of solutions.

It is not so simple, as it presupposes that everyone wants to eliminate the spread of hatred towards the Islamic and Arab culture. But that would be a false assumption. But like the cure for any strong and aggressive disease, the treatment is not instantaneous.

The cure for those the spread of hatred towards the Islamic culture --- and those that spread hate against the followers of the other Abrahamic religions is not a single application. It is a process of an extremely long disinfectant process.

I don't think that is going to happen in my lifetime. The Abrahamic religions are not done fighting one another, and the political-diplomatic efforts have proven unsuccessful.

Just My Thought
Most Respectfully,
R

I think that the more people can “meet” the “other” at work, community, school...the better we can start to change the way we think. I find so much of this profoundly disturbing.

Forum List

Back