Election Forums
Economy
Tea Party
Israel
Race Relations and Racism
USMB Lounge
Music and Videos
Media

This categories are very true. Other can plus statistics.

Maybe 3 till from beginning 9 to ends with 12 categories in new board.

Last once:

Russia
Immigrants
Foreign Policy

12 forum categories Admin must fix. It's nice and slowly like sex. No Sports I wanted.

The Taunting Arena and with 3 categories plus Debate Now Structure is four wrong categories in my tasty. I will Mods take away this and more members will same. The rest will bee fine in this forum. Thinks my fine form is good but maybe if Mods take away Debate Now Structure and The Flander Zone plus two till in The Taunting Arena the new board are very well.

I'm a baseball expert... Where's MLB?!?

What kind of sports category doesn't include the American Pastime?

Again, all your base are belong to us...

When you hit zero categories, are you going to launch a missile at us?

You will get so fcked up if and when you do... jus sayin...

Or these instead for best sport alternatives:

Sports
Military

13 and 14 category in one smaller USMB.

I have no problem with gang some normalthinking only when I though in Nazism they will trouble because they can't accept Nazism. They are communists and thug lovers. My father never have problem with communists. My father living in Finland theres manny nazi still. After Nazi Germany loses they bee Democracy in Finland last 71 year in Finland even they were Nazism with Nazi Germany but they will not loses all world war 2 with Germany so they get them back to Germany german soldier say to Finn that's they will win togheter against Soviet but Finlands answer weres no. Only 750 migrants to Finland 2013. Nazi rules with only little migrants.

I have no problem with gang some normalthinking only when I though in Nazism they will trouble because they can't accept Nazism. They are communists and thug lovers. My father never have problem with communists. My father living in Finland theres manny nazi still. After Nazi Germany loses they bee Democracy in Finland last 71 year in Finland even they were Nazism with Nazi Germany but they will not loses all world war 2 with Germany so they get them back to Germany german soldier say to Finn that's they will win togheter against Soviet but Finlands answer weres no. Only 750 migrants to Finland 2013. Nazi rules with only little migrants.

Nobody knows what you're talking about . . .

Forum List

Back