newie Boards

I want's this dream forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chess are real funny in special matches against my friend or World Championship. Proffesionel plays in last alternative. Great things. In difficult matches it's better to lose in Chess absoluty.

I'm a baseball expert... Where's MLB?!?

What kind of sports category doesn't include the American Pastime?

Again, all your base are belong to us...
Baseball originated during the American Civil War,as Cricket originally was played,this was deemed as too long a game,hence an abbrievated form was introduced "Baseball" bet you never knew that..theliq bringing education to all Baseball fans...........In fact Baseball was played in England in the late 1800's but faded as a sport by the 1920's in that country BUT we still have a remnant that the sport was played in England in the form of the name of the English Soccer team Derby County(second tier below the Premiership League) whose ground is called "The Baseball Ground"

Handball, Basketboll, Formula 1, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Floorball and with more is good in Sports waiver. Many profiles last 100 years. The British love Soccer last 150 years.
What about Pocket Pool? Great sport.
Well you must be a Great Exponent at PP Hoss...LOL..steve
I could have been a champion.
I to would be vying for top position Hoss but I think "Champion" suits you a lot better,moreover your commitment to the "SPORT" is renown....trouble is it can make you go blind Hoss....LOL...steve

Baseball originated during the American Civil War,as Cricket originally was played,this was deemed as too long a game,hence an abbrievated form was introduced "Baseball" bet you never knew that..theliq bringing education to all Baseball fans...........In fact Baseball was played in England in the late 1800's but faded as a sport by the 1920's in that country BUT we still have a remnant that the sport was played in England in the form of the name of the English Soccer team Derby County(second tier below the Premiership League) whose ground is called "The Baseball Ground"

And then us Cubans reinvented the sport and called it besbol. But I like how you try to make it yours! Of course baseball originated down under! Everything does... It's the island of evolution!

One day, Jag finally got a tree root out of the ground, but his wife threw an egg at him for wasting time with such nonsense!

He swung so hard with his tree root to deflect the egg, that parts of it hit his wife and injured her. So he ran home to make sure she was allright.

And ever since then, it's known as a "home run".

And then us Cubans reinvented the sport and called it besbol. But I like how you try to make it yours! Of course baseball originated down under! Everything does... It's the island of evolution!

One day, Jag finally got a tree root out of the ground, but his wife threw an egg at him for wasting time with such nonsense!

He swung so hard with his tree root to deflect the egg, that parts of it hit his wife and injured her. So he ran home to make sure she was allright.

You are out of Cinque on this thread,but try harder ????????? if that's possible

I wanted in those 13 forum categorys:

Clean Debate Zone
Economy
Education

Election Forums
Foreign Policy
Immigrants

Israel and Palestine
Media and Video
Military

Race Relations and Racism
Sports
Tea Party
The Flame Zone

A real dream forum.

:thewave:

:banana: :bs1:

Stop advertising yourself, and when you do, use good english.

I'm talking baseball bitch!

USMB futures:

- Introduce Yourself

- Politics

- Current Events

- Clean Debate Zone

- Congress

- Election Forums

- Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare

- Immigration

- Education

- Energy

- Economy

- Science and Technology

- Religion and Ethics

- History

- Military

- Tea Party

- Africa

- Europe

- China

- India

- Israel and Palestine

- Pakistan

- Russia

- Humor

- Food & Wine

- Pets

- Sports

- The Rubber Room

- Open Racism

All Statistics left in those and treats.

29 topic in new USMB wanted.

USMB futures:

- Introduce Yourself

- Politics

- Current Events

- Clean Debate Zone

- Congress

- Election Forums

- Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare

- Immigration

- Education

- Energy

- Economy

- Science and Technology

- Religion and Ethics

- History

- Military

- Tea Party

- Africa

- Europe

- China

- India

- Israel and Palestine

- Pakistan

- Russia

- Humor

- Food & Wine

- Pets

- Sports

- The Rubber Room

- Open Racism

All Statistics left in those and treats.

29 topic in new USMB wanted.
Sounds good to me. Why don't you tell CK?

I will say Europe is in the History treat. Europe I mean no alert. Only 28 sub forum now I wanna and you to my friend or.

Nothing matters now. I want no Africa or Europe first 29 topic down to 28 topic.

Not the Africa and Europe and then Latin America, Iran and Iraq treat instead off course C-K like the 30 sub forum in new USMB wanted by me or what happen mr C-K or.

Or Europe nuff said and then Latin America, Iran and Iraq instead and there is 31 sub forum in total in newie Boards. Statistics from earlier day in safety.

I will 31 topic in USMB with Iran, Iraq, Latin America and Africa and then Europe away . .

Brilliant Post RWS,steve

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS

Forum List

Back