NewGuy Proves Gallbladder removal is NOT best cure for gallstones:

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
2. I can prove the removal of the gall bladder is the most rediculous fix there is for stones, yet "science" believes it the best fix.

please? Very interesting...

:D

I'd suggest that removing the gallbladder ENSURES no further gall stones. You can't get much better than that.

:)

Originally posted by -=d=-
please? Very interesting...

I'd suggest that removing the gallbladder ENSURES no further gall stones. You can't get much better than that.

Ummm. All that does is remove the storage place for the stones.

I am at work and will have to post it tonight most likely.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Ummm. All that does is remove the storage place for the stones.

I am at work and will have to post it tonight most likely.

Not the 'storage place' - the 'formation place' of the stones. :)

;)

Hey I thought they lasered those bastards and then you had to piss them out, no? My grandfather had em and they made him piss them out, said it was the most excruciating thing he ever did.

Not the 'storage place' - the 'formation place' of the stones. :)

;)

Watch out Frasier, Ali is in the House!

75sports-ManillaThriller.gif
:D :D
;)

Originally posted by OCA
Hey I thought they lasered those bastards and then you had to piss them out, no? My grandfather had em and they made him piss them out, said it was the most excruciating thing he ever did.

:p:

Sorry.

GALL STONES are the issue.

-Not kidney stones.

hehe...I'm ready.

Float like a butterfinger, stink like a bean.

:rotflmao:

I have never heard THAT before!

Originally posted by OCA
Alright my bad, it was a long time ago, it was probably kidney stones knowing my memory.

I have never had a kidney stone. But like you say, they aren't real fun to have.

Umm.. I'm proof that you do not need you're gallbladder out. I had a full gallbladder and I got relief without surgery or laser. I'll let NewGuy talk and see if he knows his stuff:D

:cof:

Originally posted by Unknown
Umm.. I'm proof that you do not need you're gallbladder out. I had a full gallbladder and I got relief without surgery or laser. I'll let NewGuy talk and see if he knows his stuff:D

:cof:

Cheater. :p:

So lemme get this straight - removing the only place in the body where gall stones form is 'not' the best way to keep them from forming?

There has been no evidence of a gall stone forming in other places in the body.

So lemme get this straight - removing the only place in the body where gall stones form is 'not' the best way to keep them from forming?

There has been no evidence of a gall stone forming in other places in the body.

Wow -=d=-, you have allot of gall making a statement like that.

Ok, I'll tell you this much, then I'll let NewGuy do his thing.

Have you ever heard of a liver flush? The gallbladder is attached to the liver. You have to know the purpose of the gallbladder and the liver to understand why stones form. I did alot of research before I tried anything cause I first thought surgery was the only way. I'm glad I did what I did.

Ok, I'll tell you this much, then I'll let NewGuy do his thing.

Have you ever heard of a liver flush? The gallbladder is attached to the liver. You have to know the purpose of the gallbladder and the liver to understand why stones form. I did alot of research before I tried anything cause I first thought surgery was the only way. I'm glad I did what I did.

that doesn't tell me anything. the WORST case scenario is having the stones travel thru the intestinal piping. I know how the liver and gall bladder work and relate. In an otherwise-healthy person, the propensity to create gall stones isn't a one-time deal. It becomes a quality of life issue. For my wife, she got tired of the gall-stone-attacks. She had hers removed about 6 weeks ago. She's looking forward to NEVER having gall stones again. ;)

that doesn't tell me anything. the WORST case scenario is having the stones travel thru the intestinal piping. I know how the liver and gall bladder work and relate. In an otherwise-healthy person, the propensity to create gall stones isn't a one-time deal. It becomes a quality of life issue. For my wife, she got tired of the gall-stone-attacks. She had hers removed about 6 weeks ago. She's looking forward to NEVER having gall stones again. ;)

Obviously you haven't heard of the liver flush. Stones because they are called stones are not necessarily rocks. Do you know what there made of? If you know how the liver and gallbladder work and relate you should know why you get gallstones and know that the liver isn't free and clear when the gallbladder is removed. Alot of people that have had their gallbladder removed complain of alot of problems cause the main problem isn't fixed. (Notice I did not say all the people, I said alot of people) I have many relatives that have taken it out and lets say their bowels aren't the same anymore. I've also seen many cases online, see here.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=439

OK, I'll leave it alone for a while and let NewGuy get in.

Obviously you haven't heard of the liver flush. Stones because they are called stones are not necessarily rocks. Do you know what there made of? If you know how the liver and gallbladder work and relate you should know why you get gallstones and know that the liver isn't free and clear when the gallbladder is removed. Alot of people that have had their gallbladder removed complain of alot of problems cause the main problem isn't fixed. (Notice I did not say all the people, I said alot of people) I have many relatives that have taken it out and lets say their bowels aren't the same anymore. I've also seen many cases online, see here.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=439

OK, I'll leave it alone for a while and let NewGuy get in.

Were we talking 'gall stones' or 'complications after gall bladder removal?'.

Because my wife didn't want gall stones, she had her gall bladder removed.

Simple. :) Now, the liver can keep on functioning the way it was (which was causing stones), and it won't HURT her for days at a time.

Were we talking 'gall stones' or 'complications after gall bladder removal?'.

Because my wife didn't want gall stones, she had her gall bladder removed.

Simple. :) Now, the liver can keep on functioning the way it was (which was causing stones), and it won't HURT her for days at a time.

:rolleyes:

I don't want a heart attack so do I get my heart removed?

Anyways, I'll hand it over to NewGuy cause I think you just wanted to debate and not learn.

Forum List

Back