Newark Star-Ledger: Trump on 5th Avenue, shoots American Justice.

How many blinks have happened in the last two and a half years, hasn't happened yet.

We don't know that... We don't know much. our cable media is a fos gabfest all of it.

Damn, did hell just freeze over? A regressive admitting he doesn't know much, for once we can agree.

Mueller's investigation has not told anyone anything, stupid.

Then you don't know that he has anything on Trump, for all you know Trump is in the clear.

We know most people around him are crooks, and lied about their contacts with Russians because of the indictments.

We know that everything you post is a lie.

Damn, did hell just freeze over? A regressive admitting he doesn't know much, for once we can agree.

Then you don't know that he has anything on Trump, for all you know Trump is in the clear.

We know most people around him are crooks, and lied about their contacts with Russians because of the indictments.

You got way bigger problems spying on presidential candidates. :itsok:

That's already been shown to be bullshit, but since it's now in the right wing echo chamber, I'm sure you will continue whining about that as much as you whine about all those people the right claims Hillary killed.
Once again, BULLDOG is gas lighting.

Russia interfering in our elections is beyond question at this point. Only a brain dead Trumpbot would doubt that. Save your other accusations for story time at the nut house. I've heard them all, and they are a bunch of crap.

The Russian indictments have all ready been handed down, along with a statement that no American knowingly participated and it didn't alter the outcome of the election. That covered Muellers original tasking, why is he still going?

Well, no. The investigation isn't over, and you have no idea if any more indictments will be coming. First, you should find out what Mueller's origonal tasking was, and go from there.

I've read it many times, what hasn't been published is the additional authority Mueller has taken upon himself, or what expost facto authority Rosenstein has granted. Like Rosenstein granting authority a week after the Manafort raid.

Rosenstein had authority to grant what ever he thought was required. Quit whining. Traitors don't get a pass over a technicality.
Wrong, douchebag. Rosenstein isn't a dictator. There are limits to what he's allowed to do. For one thing, the statutes says that crimes are to be investigated, not persons.

So why don't you list the actions he has taken that you feel are illegal, and the laws he broke doing them.

Spygate------The scandal of Trump working with Russian spies to steal the election. He is not the legitimate president.
Hmmm, Hillary is the only one proven to have employed Russian spies.
The dossier was started by Republican presidential candidates, only continued by Hillary's campaign, typical background check kind of thing when a crook candidate has tons of business with a corrupt oligarchy. No contact with Hillary's campaign with Russians like Trump's campaign. The crap you doops are fed...
Wrong again. The dossier wasn't started until Hillary started paying for the services of Fusion GPS.

Link?

We don't know that... We don't know much. our cable media is a fos gabfest all of it.

We know that everything you post is a lie.

Of course you do, but like most things you know, it just isn't so.

You got way bigger problems spying on presidential candidates. :itsok:

That's already been shown to be bullshit, but since it's now in the right wing echo chamber, I'm sure you will continue whining about that as much as you whine about all those people the right claims Hillary killed.
Once again, BULLDOG is gas lighting.

I'm sure fox forgot to mention that, but if you ever come out of your bubble, you'll find that they forget to mention lots of stuff.

Spygate------The scandal of Trump working with Russian spies to steal the election. He is not the legitimate president.
The dossier was started by Republican presidential candidates, only continued by Hillary's campaign, typical background check kind of thing when a crook candidate has tons of business with a corrupt oligarchy. No contact with Hillary's campaign with Russians like Trump's campaign. The crap you doops are fed...
Wrong again. The dossier wasn't started until Hillary started paying for the services of Fusion GPS.
Wrong as always... Washington Free Beacon ring a bell?
Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

The Russian indictments have all ready been handed down, along with a statement that no American knowingly participated and it didn't alter the outcome of the election. That covered Muellers original tasking, why is he still going?

Well, no. The investigation isn't over, and you have no idea if any more indictments will be coming. First, you should find out what Mueller's origonal tasking was, and go from there.

I've read it many times, what hasn't been published is the additional authority Mueller has taken upon himself, or what expost facto authority Rosenstein has granted. Like Rosenstein granting authority a week after the Manafort raid.

Rosenstein had authority to grant what ever he thought was required. Quit whining. Traitors don't get a pass over a technicality.
Wrong, douchebag. Rosenstein isn't a dictator. There are limits to what he's allowed to do. For one thing, the statutes says that crimes are to be investigated, not persons.

So why don't you list the actions he has taken that you feel are illegal, and the laws he broke doing them.
I just listed one, dumbass.

I just listed one, dumbass.

You didn't quote the law that supports your claim.

You mean the Russians were in the polling booths?

The only thing the Russians did was hack the DNC data bases. I'm sure dumbass has no problem with that. LOL
...... And flood social media with anti Hillary conspiracy theories and Bs...
I'm not anti Hillary. I just think she's a bus stop rat bag old hag communist piece of shit.

Yeah, it does.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.

Fusion GPS and the Washington Free Beacon - Washington Free Beacon

rivalsPutinInstallsMoron.gif
And you believe this?

You are talking out of your ass, because your mouth knows better.

Prove it, Slick or STFU!

Yeah, it does.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.

Boy are they full of crap LOL...

And you believe this?

You are talking out of your ass, because your mouth knows better.

Prove it, Slick or STFU!
There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC and podesta servers and leaked it day after day for like 9 months. All that crap... And our pathetic gabfest cable news media blew it all out of proportion... And then Comey. Put Trump in yes he did.

The only thing the Russians did was hack the DNC data bases. I'm sure dumbass has no problem with that. LOL
I'm not anti Hillary. I just think she's a bus stop rat bag old hag communist piece of shit.
You believe 25 years of character assassination against Hillary that reached the real world never.

You believe 25 years of character assassination against Hillary that reached the real world never.
I just don't like her. I don't think I'd like her any more if she was a conservative.

Yeah, it does.

How about you do your best to muster up some hint of intelligence and try refuting what the Free Beacon said. After all they know what they paid for.

I just don't like her. I don't think I'd like her any more if she was a conservative.
Her personality doesn't work in public. Except for that one time in New Hampshire when her voice broke in 2008. Americans do not think about policy enough, they vote for who they want a beer with. The GOP is a giveaway to the rich. We need a Democrat to tax the rich to invest in infrastructure, daycare Healthcare cheap training and University. The Democratic rich are smart enough to know a healthy economy needs a healthy middle class and working class and a wealthy class paying their Fair Cher. Stupid phone.

Yeah, it does.

How about you do your best to muster up some hint of intelligence and try refuting what the Free Beacon said. After all they know what they paid for.

One thing you should keep in mind is that the beacon is a piece of s***, part of the BS GOP propaganda spew. Not trustworthy at all. At best they are splitting BS hairs.

Conservative Site First Hired Firm Later Linked to Steele Dossier - NBC News
NBC News › politics › politics-news › co...

Oct 29, 2017 · The Washington Free Beacon said it hired Fusion GPS to ... to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never ...
Fusion GPS funded by Free Beacon before Democrats, Hillary Clinton ...
Business Insider › fusion-gps-fu...

Oct 27, 2017 · The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website founded by a high-profile Republican donor, was the ...
Conservative Website 'Free Beacon' First Hired Fusion GPS : The Two-Way ...
NPR › sections › thetwo-way › 2017/10/28

Oct 28, 2017 · The Washington Free Beacon says it first hired Fusion GPS ... Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had ...
The Washington Free Beacon says it hired Fusion GPS during 2016 GOP primary ...
CNN.com › 2017/10/27 › politics › wash...

Forum List

Back