Newark Star-Ledger: Trump on 5th Avenue, shoots American Justice.

I've read it many times, what hasn't been published is the additional authority Mueller has taken upon himself
What additional authority is needed? Don't you understand the meaning of 'any'?

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

asdfas.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Last edited:
Investigating Russian interference is not attacking Trump or spying or treason. Maybe attacking his scumbag accomplices who are so obvious. IE manafort and Cohen for you chumps.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xedEAV3MvbZGmGWEuwcW3&ampcf=1
Newark has a newspaper?1 Can anyone there read?
New Jersey newspaper of note. And cut the racist crap.
Newark Public Schools - Wikipedia
So black areas are discriminated against by the GOP... War zones with no jobs and very basic schools at best. Zzzzzzzzx

Note to the clueless, I don't hate anyone. Why is it only you regressives who ever talk about hate. Projection much?

I like french fries, don't care much for the French, they're destroying their country faster than we are.

Well they had Algeria... And of course you believe the no-go zones BS and all that crap from your propaganda machine. Pure crap. The only people destroying anyone is the w GOP. Wrecked the Middle East and the world economy.

No I believe their citizens are getting blown away in their gun free country, by animals they willingly imported.

You are wrong basically. Those big riots? Nobody got killed. We have more mass killings than they do.

We're 10X their size in population and land mass.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months – more than in the previous 100 years – The Sun

There are more, but you get the point.
View attachment 195256

They have millions of refugees, we have 10000 or something, and we started this. we wrecked the world. Actually not me LOL the French were right and so was I.

10,000? Are you high?

How many refugees are admitted to the United States each year?

About 3 million refugees have been resettled in the U.S. since Congress passed the Refugee Act of 1980, which created the Federal Refugee Resettlement Program and the current national standard for the screening and admission of refugees into the country.

Key facts about refugees to the U.S.

Investigating Russian interference is not attacking Trump or spying or treason. Maybe attacking his scumbag accomplices who are so obvious. IE manafort and Cohen for you chumps.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xedEAV3MvbZGmGWEuwcW3&ampcf=1
So black areas are discriminated against by the GOP... War zones with no jobs and very basic schools at best. Zzzzzzzzx
The GOP has nothing to do with black shit holes until they have to step in and clean up the mess.

...... And flood social media with anti Hillary conspiracy theories and Bs...
I'm not anti Hillary. I just think she's a bus stop rat bag old hag communist piece of shit.
You believe 25 years of character assassination against Hillary that reached the real world never.
I just don't like her. I don't think I'd like her any more if she was a conservative.

If I believed even a small part of what the right has accused her of, I wouldn't like her either.
It's no different than what the left does with Trump.

The difference is that with Trump, it's true.

Spygate------The scandal of Trump working with Russian spies to steal the election. He is not the legitimate president.
You mean the Russians were in the polling booths?

The only thing the Russians did was hack the DNC data bases. I'm sure dumbass has no problem with that. LOL
...... And flood social media with anti Hillary conspiracy theories and Bs...

There was plenty of anti Hitlery out there numbnuts. She was her own worst enemy.

Well they had Algeria... And of course you believe the no-go zones BS and all that crap from your propaganda machine. Pure crap. The only people destroying anyone is the w GOP. Wrecked the Middle East and the world economy.

No I believe their citizens are getting blown away in their gun free country, by animals they willingly imported.

You are wrong basically. Those big riots? Nobody got killed. We have more mass killings than they do.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months – more than in the previous 100 years – The Sun

View attachment 195256

They have millions of refugees, we have 10000 or something, and we started this. we wrecked the world. Actually not me LOL the French were right and so was I.

10,000? Are you high?

About 3 million refugees have been resettled in the U.S. since Congress passed the Refugee Act of 1980, which created the Federal Refugee Resettlement Program and the current national standard for the screening and admission of refugees into the country.

Yup. A much of assholes we taxpayers are supporting.

You got way bigger problems spying on presidential candidates. :itsok:

That's already been shown to be bullshit, but since it's now in the right wing echo chamber, I'm sure you will continue whining about that as much as you whine about all those people the right claims Hillary killed.

You seem filled with anger and bitterness over losing to Trump.
It is just that 70 percent of the country doesn't like 30% spewing total BS and Hate propaganda like total assholes.

:206: Trump won :206: I just hate Trump so much :206:
You don't seem to mind being full of brainwashed garbage. I would like Trump if he would start telling facts instead of parroting BS propaganda... And continuing the giveaway to the rich and the screwing of the rest...

Riiiiight anyone who doesn't agree with YOU is brainwashed :itsok:

Then you don't know that he has anything on Trump, for all you know Trump is in the clear.

We know most people around him are crooks, and lied about their contacts with Russians because of the indictments.

You got way bigger problems spying on presidential candidates. :itsok:

That's already been shown to be bullshit, but since it's now in the right wing echo chamber, I'm sure you will continue whining about that as much as you whine about all those people the right claims Hillary killed.

I am disgusted with Trump. He's what you get when you think a crooked businessman can run government.

Right because government is run so well by professional politicians, oh wait $20 trillion in debt and corruption :eusa_think:

The GOP has nothing to do with black shit holes until they have to step in and clean up the mess.
Yeah the GOP has only controlled tax rates and and policy the last 35 years is all... Whatever happened to Jack Kemp and Enterprise zones?

It is just that 70 percent of the country doesn't like 30% spewing total BS and Hate propaganda like total assholes.

You don't seem to mind being full of brainwashed garbage. I would like Trump if he would start telling facts instead of parroting BS propaganda... And continuing the giveaway to the rich and the screwing of the rest...

Just the ignoramuses and Dupes in the GOP propaganda bubble... Then there is the rest of the world...

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

The US has taken in 16000 Syrian refugees, the rest of the world about 5 million. Pretty typical thanks GOP.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

The US has taken in 16000 Syrian refugees, the rest of the world about 5 million. Pretty typical thanks GOP.

That's 1600 to many. Look at Europe who allowed thousands into their countries to do nothing but cause trouble. Hell they murdered over a hundred in Paris.

The cost to we the taxpayer is $80,000.00 per refugee and you can bet they will be on welfare forever.

Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid

Those Syrians in the US should be booted out. We taxpayers don't need to pay for Muslim assholes.

Last edited:

Just the ignoramuses and Dupes in the GOP propaganda bubble... Then there is the rest of the world...

Then why can't you win elections?

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center.

U.S. admits record number of Muslim refugees in 2016

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

That's 1600 to many. Look at Europe who allowed thousands into their countries to do nothing but cause trouble. Hell they murdered over a hundred in Paris.

The cost to we the taxpayer is $80,000.00 per refugee and you can bet they will be on welfare forever.

Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid

Those Syrians in the US should be booted out. We taxpayers don't need to pay for Muslim assholes.
Any problems, just like here, all problems have been caused by non refugees, people who were born in Europe or here, super duper, and citizens. Refugees are about as dangerous as kittens.

Our citizen terrorists probably are angry because of brainwashed ignoramus bigots like you. Or because of right-wing American and right wing Israeli policy. Thanks 2 to the GOP and silly dupes for Wrecking the Mideast for no reason.

Your link is a joke for bigots.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center.

U.S. admits record number of Muslim refugees in 2016

Thank you Obama 4 actually using real American values. And just look at all the trouble they have caused!

How many is Trump letting in? By the way, Europe has let in 100 X as many, and you Jokers caused the problem!

Last edited:

Then why can't you win elections?
Basically, ignorant brainwashed functional morons and pathetic media, your BS character assassination propaganda machine, and mealy-mouthed corporate s*** heads. Also Russian hackers and big mouth GOP FBI head.

What is it now? Are lefties justifying the use of a spy in the Trump campaign? With the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media democrats are now going to throw up smoke and mirrors by playing word games. "It wasn't a spy after all, it was an informant. It seems that Hilly might have had a bit of Russian meddling on her side so why didn't Hussein put an informant in her campaign? The dirty little secret is that the U.S. intelligence agencies spend most of their budget meddling in foreign elections and not too effectively. Likewise the Russians try to meddle in U.S. elections with propaganda blitzes. It's nothing new but when democrats get caught shreding documents and violating national security and engaging in 3rd world political intrigue suddenly the Russian menace becomes important.

Forum List

Back